Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FWB'S

Re: FWB'S

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    North Wilmington Delaware
    Hey Pete been trying get on contact but lost your info. Shoot me a text.

Quote Originally Posted by Want2ForPlay View Post
    The Personal Ads might be more useful, if it worked better than it does now. FWIW, currently Las Cruces; Albuquerque circa July.
    I agree. People move and travel.

Northwestern Pennsylvania.

Yesssssss!

Pompano Beach, FL here. Newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by bjames45 View Post
    Northern New Jersey here. Looking for a otherwise heterosexual guy that wants to play around with another guy on occasion. Is that too much to ask?
    Not at all! I?m in Bergen County and would love to meet. Pm me!

Washougal, Wa. Oral bottom.
    Last edited by foundpuppy; May 22, 2022 at 12:48 AM.

Bloomington, Indiana

45 Bi westmont IL, 69 Foreplay, oral, J O, make out, versatile.
    Clean play, shaved, DDF, vaccinated, various interests socially. And make this a regular buddies hanging out, and hot and wet buddies in the bedroom.

45 Bi westmont IL versatile

FWB is the only way I'd consider orally pleasing a guy . The framework of getting acquainted and getting to know someone a bit takes a lot of the anxiety, pressures and constant questioning out of it. The experience becomes totally enjoyable for both guys at that point.

Yes FWB Toronto Ontario Canada Thorncliffe Park Area.

Ocean cty nj here oral ,im a very clean dd free bottom here hmu

Quote Originally Posted by nu2curious View Post
    FWB is the only way I'd consider orally pleasing a guy . The framework of getting acquainted and getting to know someone a bit takes a lot of the anxiety, pressures and constant questioning out of it. The experience becomes totally enjoyable for both guys at that point.
    Very well said and so hard to find.

Detroit metro, in the burbs. Would love to find a safe clean sane FWB. Pantyhose and stockings are a plus, love wearing them.

Longview, Washington
    Married guy looking for new friends

E Arkansas. Available for your pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingBi View Post
    I have definitely been on the lookout for an unattached, versatile FWB in the Niagara Falls, Canada area for a long time. Quick, casual hookups just don't do it for me. I'd like another guy and I to get to know each other, be friends, like each other, go on hikes, movies, etc. And we need to have chemistry and be attracted to each other. In bed I'd like a passionate guy, who, based on our friendship and liking each other, loves passionate kissing, lots of body contact, touching, sucking, rimming, fucking, everything. I want us to get tested, go on PrEP, fuck bareback, and breed each other's assholes. I want a fuck buddy who isn't just about the fuck and orgasm. I've never had romantic feelings for a guy, so that doesn't have to be the case. And I'm not talking about dating each other and being boyfriends. I'm talking about friendship and hot, passionate sex to have that feeling of connection with another human being, especially a man. I want the whole gay thing, except the love and romance, unless that spontaneously happens for both of us, in which case I'd be totally OK with that too.

I keep reading in these different forums about guys who want this sort of thing, but I can't seem to find it in real life, even though I put it in my profiles. Oh well, the search continues.
    Quote Originally Posted by yearning2spread View Post
    That sounds like a lovely FWB arrangement! I hope you find it.
    I wish I could be that for you there in Boston, @yearning2spread, so you can finally experience m2m sex, get in touch with the gay side of yourself, and discover how much you love it. While single, you should really try hard to find a FWB to make this happen. My guess is that you will never regret it, and may just change your life forever.

Central Wisconsin here. Married but do enjoy having my cock sucked on occasion by a guy that really loves to suck a hard cock. Exchanging massages and rubbing cocks is safe and enjoyable too. Just two guys enjoying some pure penile pleasure together in ways that are pleasing to both. I enjoy bicycling and bicycle camping, hope to do a ride or two up north to see the fall colors.

Edmonton Alberta, Canada

30 minutes north of Palm Springs, CA

Near West Point, in the Hudson Valley!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockman View Post
    Very well said and so hard to find.
    It is for sure......

Scottsdale 42 here. If anyone interested in fwb let me know

Around Mt Orab Ohio.

I love giving head , love a nice big cock when I can get it.