Register

Does anybody have Erotic Dreams like this?

My wife's experience is mostly been me. Fantasizing about mmf threesome ,In my dream she asks can she try another guy. So we decide to go to a club, she's a thick hotwife, she wears tight black leather pants and red low cut tanktop, black lace bra. With boots. After setting at bar awhile I leave her alone for a bit ,restroom break and jukebox, play some slow music. Doesn't take long a guy asks her to dance. She loves dancing, so I stay away and let her enjoy. Watching from the back of the room I can see them on the dark dance floor eventually he's kissing her, rubbing his hands all over. This starts giving me a n erection. She brings him to me and says lets go for a ride. I let them into the back seat and I get into drivers seat and pull onto highway. I watch mirror as she starts moaning as he's kissing her. Pretty soon I can see her pants are unzipped and his hand is moving rhythmically as he fingers her. Really moaning now she pulls boots off and pants and pleads with him to get his cock out, her mouth goes straight to it, it's the thing that gets her the wettest! In a few minutes I can see him climb on top of her and I can tell from her rough moaning sound he's inside her. It only lasts a few minutes and she telling him to cum inside her because she is going to orgasm. Wow ,she starts screaming loudly as he shoots in her. Then it's quiet for a few minutes she says please pull over somewhere dark, she then climbs out still naked and asks me to bend her over the hood and cum inside her too. Doesn't take me long, she turn around slides up on hood spreads her legs and tells me to lick her clean, happily I obey, as I finish she then tells him to come over and put his cock in my mouth so I can clean him, extremely happily I obey. As we get put back together and they get in front seat with me, I start heading back ,she straddles his lap and asks him to please give her some hickeys to remember him by. After dropping him off she slowly describes how the sex was to me all the way back home. After getting home I spend the next hour licking her pussy as she says if we do it again she's going to let him fuck her ass, and she's going to make me lick it clean! I WISH!!!! This wasn't in the dream ,but I hope next dream she gets him to fuck me too.

Re: Does anybody have Erotic Dreams like this?

Nothing like that but, do have a dream at times.

Most of my dreams are about going down on teenage girls and eating their pussies until they cum. I had a lot of young pussy when I was a teenager, but back then, many were reluctant to allow a guy to go down on them. Those that did, wanted more and to meet often. Somehow the word that I liked to eat pussy spread around school and I’d have girls approach me. I know they’d lock me up now, but I dream a lot about it.

I miss my sex dreams. Sometimes they felt so real. From what I remember most of my most recent dreams are with guys or solo

Had one just the other night about an actor from a TV commercial for "Skip the Dishes". He had an enormous cock which he gave me every inch of.....almost makes a guy want to be an Uber driver....lol

As an early teen in the early 60's I had never seen a bare pussy other than the hair from the front with legs together. The Playboys my father subscribed to for us boys (and probably himself) never showed one at the time.

In my dream I was on my back with my hard cock sticking straight up which was how I was actually positioned. A woman was straddling me facing me and lowering herself toward my cock. Her beaver which I focused on was covered in dark hair. Women didn't shave back then. She was descending very slowly. Just before she touched me I came violently in my under pants waking me up alone in my bed. I grabbed my cock worrying about how I was going to deal with my slimed drawers.

i had a dream the other day about a guy that I have played with a few times. He has been asking me to rim him, and in my dream I did.

I told him the dream and he was very excited. I think I am going to have to set up a scenario overcome my reluctance and make this happen.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Licked quite a few teenage pussies in the 70s. Once you got em started they loved it. Had a nice blonde one year ,would pick her up after school go someplace secluded and lick her as long as i wanted she loved it. Only fucked once but she loved my tongue!

I have vivid ones occasionally. Sometimes more than one the same night. Sometimes go weeks and have none