Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am seriously curious if you guys are turned on by another guy or just the cock?

I was curious about cocks for years before I actually had to experience sucking cock myself. I love to look at a nice pink hard and wanting to suck. I however am not into making out with a guy at all. I dont get excited from a guy like a girl. I simply like to stare at the yummy cock as I suck and work my mouth on it. So do any others here like to give oral or bottom but not into making out with a guy. ?

Re: I am seriously curious if you guys are turned on by another guy or just the cock?

I personally love women but crave cock!
    Meaning I think women are a gift from god and there is nothing to compare to a wmans beauty.
    Men on the other hand.. I am not attracted to. I dont want to kiss a guy or cuddle... My only interest in men is their cocks

Re: I am seriously curious if you guys are turned on by another guy or just the cock?

I’m pretty much a cock man. The only time I like kissing a man is when I have his cum in my mouth and give it back to him in a nice sloppy cum kiss. Mmmmmmm

Speaking as Voyeur it's cock only. But nobody here can not lie and say that the guys body doesn't have a little to do with it. Right now I can not say that I would suck the cock of a obese man. From a man who is in good shape to a man with a dad bod that is not but is otherwise healthy is fine.

The beautiful thing about the cock is that it does not age like the rest of the body. It stays young. Men in their 50's up have beautiful cocks. And not all of them are not in their best shape anymore. But that cock of theirs is.

I've made out with guys - it's not that big of a deal to me. Then again, I don't expect guys to get me turned on like I would with women because, duh, men are different from women and to expect a similar kind of turn-on doesn't make sense to me. The guy's physical appearance doesn't mean a whole lot to me either because I don't let my eyes dictate things for me as long as he's clean, healthy, and not my idea of an asshole. His personality matters as does his attitude and, of course, what he's got between his legs and its size is of no consequence because any dick can be sucked.

All of this has lent itself to me being able to have sex with a lot of guys over all this time. Some guys are very interesting people... and some guys aren't all that interesting but not that disinteresting that I won't have sex with them even if it's only a one-time thing. Any guy I have sex with has to pass muster with me and I've learned that if I want some dick, don't make it hard to get it. I don't look at men and get all weak in the knees and since 99% of time I want that dick, um, I'm not going to be really looking at anything other than his dick so if he's not all that good-looking, he just isn't; it's not like I'm gonna marry the guy or something like that. I'm not all that keen about kissing guys because most guys suck badly at it... but there's a lot of fun finding all the other good spots on his body on the way to sucking his dick. I had sex once with a 400-pound very gay man... and he wore my ass out and like he only weighed 125 pounds. He was clean and healthy and not my idea of an asshole and an interesting person to talk to and, importantly, he had no objections to getting his dick sucked and backed up his words of being a damned good cocksucker... and fucking him put him on my top ten best male asses I've ever had my dick in.

Good sex is where you find it and you can often find it in "places" that you wouldn't expect to.

For me, it’s the cock that turns me on, but some guys are an instant turnoff.

Just the cock...

whole thing

Mostly cock. And what the guy can do for me in general. A good rimming or fingering is nice too. I kiss men sometimes because they enjoy it, but it doesn't do anything for me. I'll play with nipples and do other erotic touching as long as it is reciprocal.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

It’s all about the cock for me. I don’t find guys attractive. I do however crave a nice big hard penis in my mouth. To spend a long time worshiping it with my mouth and tongue until it explodes all over my face. I love to video my encounters and have so many videos of my sucking off strangers which I love to watch whilst I wank.

Here I go, here I go, here I go again (again?)
    Girls, what's my weakness? (Men!)

But I guess it’s to be expected, I was out and identified as gay for a chunk of my life, and was married to a guy. So…there is that.

I find women more physically attractive than men but when I am with a man I prefer I like him as a whole not just his cock.

I love it all! Kissing and nipple play get me instantly hard! After that it's sucking, licking and fucking then finishing with some more kissing and hugging. Just thinking about it got me hard!

All cock turns me on! Duh, I'm a cocksucker..!

Just the cock, my only focus and interest

Just the cock. On my knees working it with my lips and tongue until it swells up and delivers my salty/sweet reward is really what I want, or at least where I want to start out at.

I am not attracted to men, I really love cock. Oh, and cum!

Just cock to be honest. Good communication is helpful but it comes down to sucking cock.

It's the cock that turns me on. I do prefer it be attached to a guy I can have a conversation with.

When I have sex with a man it tends to be just as passionate as with a woman and that means he is going to get kissed. Love hot making out!

For me it's all about the cock and cum. LOVE pussy, love making out with women, eating pussy, fucking pussy... but with guys just give me the hard cock. No conversation, no making out, just give me a hard cock to suck or bend over for. Use me to get off and I'm happy.

I wold have to say I'm turned on by the man and his Energy...Its just who I am....
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I don't think you can separate the man from the cock if you really want to enjoy the whole experience.

for me it always starts out just the cock.. but as time passes I find that being open to things makes a lot more opportunities and meaning to sex.. I being sub allow my guys to take and be in charge.. if they initiate kissing making out fine.. most everything is just there to be had if they want.. but I also find that by letting things happen it sometimes leads to a lot more meaningful relationships., and they come from a lot more diverse men.. it also has lead to me looking at men differently.. so ya I can be somewhere and see a guy and get all turned on and wonder what it would be like to have him balls deep in me.. life is certainly more fun being turned on all the time than not!!

Mostly just the cock. Getting it buried deep inside of me. However after experiencing an extremely passionate lover. I in no way would object to kissing and making out prior to getting pounded. It was kind of weird feeling before he entered me. But you're on your back, feet in the air, having a tongue thrust into your mouth while a cock is thrusting into your ass. Whole nother level of euphoria ��

Its just about the cock for me, don't care what he looks like. I like all types of cock. Small, large, thin, thick. Love the feeling of a cock in my mouth.

Just like women and their pussies, I'm turned on by certain guys and their cocks. I think it's a complete package, I have to be attracted to a guy before I'm going to be sucking him off or letting him suck my cock as well. I love giving pleasure to both guys and girls.

It used to be all about what's in the shorts. Now I feel I'd like to get to know him.

It used to be for me, all about the experience of having someone?s cock in my hand and in my mouth. That wasn?t enough and I wanted to feel it in my ass. Also kissing, holding and cuddling have become a big part of the experience. I?ve had sex with 1 guy that I felt ?if i could have sex with just one person, he would be it?. Sadly that was not to be 😟

I Love, love love women, I crave and need cock.