Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pubes....

Pubes....

Just curious, what do you have in the way of pubic hair ?
    All natural/full bush ?
    Trimmed ?
    Trimmed with shaved balls ?
    Fully shaved ?

And what do you prefer your partners to have ? Or does it matter ?

Re: Pubes....

Trimmed with shaved balls as that is how my wife prefers things and she does a female equivalent. I've sometimes been completely shaved in past as that was how an ex girlfriend liked things and she enjoyed doing the shaving. What I don't like is full bush as the hairs get caught in my foreskin.

I have nothing...............I dont mind a guy having some, but I do not want to bring a weed whacker to my bed

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlestyx View Post
    Trimmed with shaved balls as that is how my wife prefers things and she does a female equivalent. I've sometimes been completely shaved in past as that was how an ex girlfriend liked things and she enjoyed doing the shaving. What I don't like is full bush as the hairs get caught in my foreskin.
    I was always full bush until we started swinging, my wife convinced me to trim up and shave my balls and I kept that up for 4 or 5 years.
    Then I had a surgery and wasn't able to shave for a while so the bush came back, the othe day though I took the clippers and trimmed everything close, I like that better than shaving

I am soft and smooth as a baby’s but.. I love being completely naked and soft and smooth.. my guys like me that way too.. I moisturize all the time to keep things soft.. I even moisturize my pussy most every night.. as for my boys I like things at least trimmed close.. don’t mind a bit of stubble but not into bushes unless getting fucked in them!!

I prefer shaved smooth for both me and my partners. . Cock, balls, ass. And I keep the rest of my body trimmed very close.

I have quite the bush and hairy abdomen, chest,, arms. Now that I do shave, ill not likely ever go back

Trimmed with shaved balls here. Prefer guys who are the same. At least have your balls hair trimmed. To each their own but I’m not into 100% natural bush. It gets in the way of a good oral time lol.

I shave completely from the neck down. I leave a bit on my arms but the rest is totally smooth. I trimmed it all for a while but chose to just get on with it and shave everything. Feels so much nicer and definitely looks better in a skimpy thong or bikini. My wife shaves also and her pussy is so nice when she's freshly shaved.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    I shave completely from the neck down. I leave a bit on my arms but the rest is totally smooth.
    That's pretty much what I do, as well, although I get lazy from time to time and don't shave for a few days. Love being totally smooth, and -- as a 'gurl' -- most who play with me enjoy that about me, too.

I like the look of pubic hair above the cock, but prefer trimmed or shaved balls.

I keep my cock, balls and ass shaved smooth and rest of my bush trimmed short.
    Also, I keep the rest of my body hair trimmed short.
    My partner does more than me, all pubic hair shaved off.
    I like it best when it is without hair.
    JEM

I keep things "Manscaped" as it were. I don't want to look like I'm still 12 years old.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Im all smooth, just like my good lady is, she likes it.

keep mt cock and balls shaved, trim just a little above to keep it neat about every two weeks

I dont care for hair down there. I shave my balls and trim around my cock. I will usually shave my balls when I am horny so they are tight and easier to shave. I also do it because my balls are so much more sensitive when hair is gone. Especially if someone touches them. I do it tice a month. I also get so turned on by a pic of a guys perfect cock and tight pink balls hairless. I am newer to sucking cock and hope to find a nice sized hairless one to suck some day. Also I would love to touch and caress and also lick a guys tight smooth balls. Yes I like smooth

I shave mine and prefer guys that do the same. With girls, the hairier the better.

Quote Originally Posted by happymouthandtongue View Post
    I shave mine and prefer guys that do the same. With girls, the hairier the better.
    The only part of me I shave these days is my beard, I'm 110% with you on the ladies though, I love a hairy muffin.....

I keep myself shaved and my friend is also shaved.

I used to just shave the balls and base of my cock. Now I prefer shaving it all bare. I started chatting with some guys in Europe and it’s common there that they shave it all off. One guy asked why I didn’t and I didn’t have a reason so I tried and it’s stuck for about a year now. I’m completely bare. Been thinking about getting one of the home lasers to make it permanent.

i have been shaving completely for years. it makes me feel more feminine when i'm on my knees sucking a big cock .

I don't shave anything but my beard. Didn't use to shave that, but my work environment requires me to wear a respirator at times.

As for being with a man, a cock is a cock with or without hair. From childhood I've considered body hair to be manly. On the other hand, manliness is not what cock play is about.

With a woman, burying my face in a wet hairy bush really does it for me. Ingesting a few loose hairs doesn't take anything from the experience.

Very neatly trimmed pubes, about 1/8" long in a neat triangle above my cock, shaft, balls and ass totally smooth,

I shave smooth my groin, cock and balls. Once a month, when I hit "gorilla" stage I have my wife trim all the hair on my torso close with clippers. Did that yesterday!

Shaved balls and around the base of my cock... My wife is shaved too.. Prefer the ones we play with to be at least trimmed

Fully shaved. Find shaved cocks and pussies very attractive.

Fully shaved cock balls + ass . I like feeling others shaved or trimmed

trimmed, shaved balls ... prefer cocks I suck trimmed as well, hate natural bush, too much hair

Whenever I get together with a man or woman for sex, I'm trimmed or shaved, pelvis, cock, and balls. I'm so far a bottom virgin, but I did get together with a guy a year ago who was versatile, and I was finally really ready to get my ass fucked, so then I also shaved my ass crack and hole. Unfortunately he just wanted to bottom, which was OK too. I definitely prefer my lovers to be trimmed or shaved as well. Long pubic hair, or just long body hair period, is a big turn off for me. I wish that wasn't the case, but it is what it is.

If I started trimming or shaving my wife would get very suspicious.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I always shake my head at the gym, seeing the guys with full on bush, zero maint. ... think to myself "and guys wonder why they aren't getting more head from their sig. other"