Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anal orgasm?

Re: Anal orgasm?

It seems you're curious about anal orgasms and seeking advice from others. Anal pleasure and orgasms can be a unique and pleasurable experience for some individuals.

As I already mentioned one of those thrusting dildos from Amazon, etc helped me .. although I guess you get what you pay for because sometimes the plastic would cut me, and I bore down too hard and ruined the transmission in the machine I think. The aneros is more comfortable to play with, and the sensations it produces can be fun, but it takes a lot of practice where the thrusting is almost automatic .. IF you are horny and really into it. If you are nervous or not receptive then you are going to struggle .. wait until you are really turned on. For Gawds sake, use lube.

If you've ever seen someone cum from body tension alone .. like if you are just on the edge of cumming and you bear down on your kegel muscles you might be able to force an anal orgasm .. cum may leak, rather than ejaculate from your dick, and you will feel the pleasure of your spinchter pulsing.

You may have felt this before as like one or two pulses right before you ejaculate? But with this one you are focused somewhere else besides your dick. You are feeling all the pleasant feelings deep inside you.

That's why I say body tension because really there's nothing to grab on to right? You are using prostate massage, fingering or a dildo, plus your muscles , breath and mind to ellict the response.
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 24, 2024 at 1:14 AM.

I have assgasms with a specific toy. It’s a screw dildo and for some reason it massages my prostate to the point where I have mind blowing orgasms over and over again. Cum doesn’t shoot out like when I’m jerking off but I actually have clear fluid come out like precum and it shoots out of me over and over again. It’s the best orgasm I’ve ever had. I haven’t been fucked by a guy in awhile, not since discovering this and I’m curious if I could have this kind of assgasm while being fucked by a guy.

I mean, you can also touch your dick, like a big clit honey .. but not too much, or your gon' mess around and come too fast .. the whole point is to AVOID the traditional sexual response .. you don't want to ejaculate, but your body is still going to respond one way or the other if you bring yourself right up to that point a few times in the right mood. And then if you're lucky you'll have the male equivalent of the female orgasm either once, or once about every five minutes if you're in the right mood and found what really works for yourself.

Prostate is analogous to the G spot in women I think.

Men really CAN have multiple orgasms, but you have to give up a little bit of that control we've all been socialized to believe we need to have at all times. It also takes a lot of stamina, a lot more than just jerking off.

It you've been brainwashed like I was you might feel some guilt about it or some negativity but as long as you don't start a truly addictive behavior then repeat after me, "It is good to feel good".

It's your own body, natural, healthy, loving, eager, curious is your natural state of being. (Is why I want so much to start a naked "puppy pile" with all the guys in the neighborhood .. oh well, keep dreaming I guess)

It's natural to be afraid of something you don't know but it's just you and your own body right? You don't have to do anything you don't want to do to your own self.

If you haven't taken the time to know and love your own self, with all the good things and the bad, just hold yourself and know that something does not have to be "perfect" in order to be beautiful or worthy. it's going to be okay, be kind to yourself, every day is a good day for healing.

If you try it and you don't like it, that's okay too, (but don't judge other people ..) Preaching a little bit here because I've seen people join hardcore cults as a way to "stop" a desire to crossdress and stuff, but they are really only fooling themselves, the desire never leaves until it's extinguished the right way .. and in the meanwhile they are doing all sorts of damage to themselves and others trying to suppress it.

Sometimes you have no choice, and in that case the noble thing might be the best thing, but don't beat yourself up your whole life, then take it out on other people.

Yeah, this type of response in your body can ellicit deep feelings.
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 24, 2024 at 7:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdAngel View Post
    It seems you're curious about anal orgasms and seeking advice from others. Anal pleasure and orgasms can be a unique and pleasurable experience for some individuals.
    If you're interested in exploring more about anal stimulation, a collection of adult videos online can provide insights and ideas.
    Remember, when engaging in anal play, it's essential to prioritize communication, consent, and using proper lubrication to ensure comfort and safety. Taking things slowly and gradually experimenting with different techniques, such as using a dildo or fingers, can help you discover what works best for you.

I don't have too much experience with anal penetration. Truth be told, it's not my favorite sexual activity. But my buddy, Dave, enjoys fucking me, and I've indulged his anal sex fantasy a half dozen times or so.

I did experience anal orgasm on one of those occasions -- my second time out, as a matter of fact. Dave and I fucked twice that night, the first with me straddling him and riding his cock cowboy style. I didn't orgasm, but Dave had a huge cum, and we slept for about for about an hour-and-a-half afterward. He awakened me already hard and asked if I'd consider letting him fuck me a second time in a different position. I was already about as lubricated and stretched out as I've ever been, so I told him to go for it!

Dave put me on my back, hoisted my legs over his shoulders and proceeded to vigorously pound my bottom in what I'm told in called the gay missionary position. Dave, who has remarkable staying power, sawed enthusiastically in an out of me in long, deep deliberate strokes for probably seven or eight minutes, providing plenty of friction to my prostate. All of a sudden I felt that familiar glow, that tingle deep inside that means I'm close to orgasming. I told Dave I felt close to cumming. He said he was close too and that I should just let it happen! The next thing I knew, I was having an intense, full-on orgasm, something I didn't even know was possible through anal sex at that point.

This orgasm felt a little different than the orgasms I was used to. I wasn't centered to much in my groin, as it was deep inside me, but it felt fantastic, and although I never got more than semi erect, I looked down to see a copious discharge of semen leaking from my cock and forming an impressive pool on my belly.

I had a similar experience years ago while being pegged during threesome play. The gal was penetrating my backside with a good-sized dildo whilst I was bringing her boyfriend off. I didn't cum while being pegged, but afterward when my friends took turns bringing me off, I had an orgasm that probably registered on the Richter scale! The contractions were positively gut-wrenching, and seemed to go on forever. Similarly, I ejaculated like a waterworks, producing a truly impressive volume of semen.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Jan 30, 2024 at 12:39 AM.

I think orgasms begin and end in the mind. The first time I was ever penetrated, I came hands free. I was in doggy position, so I couldn't see behind me, but the whole time, I was picturing his hard cock working in and out of me. The physical sensation was great, but the mental image of getting fucked was what sent me over the edge.

I'm sure there's some physiology going on there but absolutely, if you are really into it mentally with a lover who cares it makes a hell of a difference eh?

a true anal orgasm is bind blowing.. it is not the same as cumming.. when men cum they give their seed.. an anal orgasm comes from far deeper and is so much more powerful and pleasurable.. they are exhausting, every muscle convulses and quivers with sexual pleasure.. you have no control over it.. you shake and quiver.. every nerve is on fire.. everyone’s orgasm is different and unique.. mine are earth moving.. by the time I have reached the point that I am in a constant state of orgasm.. they can last up words of an hour or so before they have subsided.. by the time I have come down from sexual bliss and constant waves of pleasure I am exhausted.. I mean wiped out!! I have passed out a couple times..