Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anal orgasm?

Anal orgasm?

Has anyone had an anal orgasm? with a cock, a dildo or your fingers? I have tried and I could not only if it is with my cock. Any advice?

Re: Anal orgasm?

i have had them when being fucked in the ass in fact at times 2 or 3 if more than one man was fucking me

I would love having an assgasm.

I have them pretty regularly when I’m with someone and with some of the toys I’ve owned through the years.

Never had one myself but I have given them to quite a few men. With my slight upward curve and big head missionary position seems to hit their prostate just right to trigger one hands-free. I use to see an absolutely gorgeous Irish femboi who had a powerful anal orgasm ever time I fucked her and it was hot! I miss her!!!

I've never had one though I get worked up as all hell. I did stick my tongue up one man's asshole once and he shot his load all over his belly.

[QUOTE = gmansam; 354808] Me encantar?a tener un orgasmo. [/ QUOTE]​Me too, I would like to know what it feels like

[QUOTE = Footstep40; 354816] Los tengo con bastante frecuencia cuando estoy con alguien y con algunos de los juguetes que he tenido a lo largo de los a?os. [/ QUOTE]

How do you do it with a dildo? is there any technique or suggestion?

[QUOTE = Neonaught; 354826] Yo nunca tuve uno, pero se lo he dado a bastantes hombres. Con mi leve curva hacia arriba y mi gran cabeza, la posici?n del misionero parece golpear su pr?stata justo para activar una manos libres. ?Sol?a ​​ver a una mujer irlandesa absolutamente hermosa que ten?a un poderoso orgasmo anal cada vez que la follaba y estaba caliente! ???La extra?o !!! [/ QUOTE]
    I had a girlfriend who had intense anal orgasms without touching her clitoris, she even fell asleep

I have had mind bloeing, out-of-the- earth anal orgasms. Mine happened when my top?s dick massaged me in a doggie style fucking.

My dick wasn?t hard, I did not leak cum, but that my multiple internal orgasms were better than anything I have experienced.

I've had them, from receptive anal intercourse and from toys. My preferred way to orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by peiguy View Post
    I've had them, from receptive anal intercourse and from toys. My preferred way to orgasm.
    It's very interesting, how have you done it with toys? Any advice?

I've never ejaculated from receiving anal sex but I certainly have had moments I could call an orgasm. They are moments where I have to have the guy pull out and let me suck on it some while I catch my breath. I can't describe it other than an intense shimmy up the spine.

I have been able to enjoy anal orgasm with a thrusting vibrator

I'm not sure if I've had an anal orgasm or not....maybe.
    There was one time when the wife was pegging me and my cock was leaking pre cum like crazy. it felt SOOOOOO GOOD having her girl cock in my hole that I was stroking like a total cock whore. I wasn't fully hard but my cock had firmed up pretty good ( unusual because I always go soft when pegged ) and I felt myself cumming, and when the orgasm hit, I thought I was going to pass out it was so intense, not only that but it lasted longer than usual and I was also a little lightheaded and shaking all over.....I didn't squirt any more than normal, but I'd never cum like that before and unfortunately, haven't since...

Some people achieve this high note through penetrative anal intercourse with their partner's penis. In contrast, others achieve it through lighter touches or the use of toys.
    There is no "correct" way to accomplish it, just as there is no "proper" way to have any other kind of orgasm. Each person has a style based on what feels good to their body and their own comfort level. Find more info about sex toys and stimulation at all, and you will discover a new height of pleasure. Personally, I love anal sex. Initially, it was weird, but with the right partner, you will get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

I recently met a cuckold couple and fucked the husband as the wife watched and took pics and video. He's very experienced with large toys and was a bit loose but he came 5 times in missionary position. Saw them last night and he quit counting after the 6th one. He'd never achieved this with dildos. I would suggest you guys try a dildo with some curve to it and position it so it hits your prostate on the in stroke. Good luck!

I recommend Anoros Vice. Don't get all messed up buying the biggest toy out there, its about comfort and this little bugger has multiple settings that simply feels amazing. Is by far not the cheapest, "butt" you get what you pay for. It now is available with a remote, I believe its called the Vice 2. Note, it may take more than a couple tries to figure out how your body works to get off, but once you do its another world.

Quote Originally Posted by Biathlete View Post
    I recommend Anoros Vice. Don't get all messed up buying the biggest toy out there, its about comfort and this little bugger has multiple settings that simply feels amazing. Is by far not the cheapest, "butt" you get what you pay for. It now is available with a remote, I believe its called the Vice 2. Note, it may take more than a couple tries to figure out how your body works to get off, but once you do its another world.
    I have tried several models of Anernos but not the virating one (Vice). Be prepared to be patient and work at it with this stimulator. Takes lots of practice.

I haven't come close with toys, even with a cobbled together stroker. An FWB may have brought me close at times, but I had already cum and didn't think to ask him to make it last longer.

I was showering and as is my habit, I had a couple of soapy fingers buried in my ass... and I could feel my balls wanting to unload as I messed with my prostate. I didn't cum but I did have a "little" orgasm that shivered through me every time I pressed against my prostate. Of course, I've been screwed and have felt the same feeling and, yeah, there have been a few times when I've ejaculated with a dick in my ass and, hmm, once when I wasn't even hard... but homey had been doing a number on my prostate the whole time. It's just one of those things that I don't "expect" to "always happen" but I know I've had orgasms - not ejaculation so much - with fingers or dicks in my ass.

Anal is the best orgasm!! I love it when my guy is hitting all the right spots and I can feel it building deep inside.. to be able to just relax and let it happen.. it is the most erotic feeling.. I love having anal and anal orgasms.. it is what it is all about for me!!
    Last edited by Tight1-4u; Jul 4, 2021 at 3:06 PM.

He was a GBM, with a 10.5"x 7" loving cock. I met him walking home from a club. He stopped to ask if I needed a ride, then as he was taking me to my destination, he convinced me to go to his house and "take a walk on the wild side"... Little did he know that I'd been dreaming about this for a number of years...

We got to his place, he made me a drink and turned on some Barry White (need I say more!!!). Then, he excused himself to the bedroom and bade me to make myself home. He came back out in a silk robe to the thigh, tied around the waste, with no apparent bulge. I finished my drink, a Hi-ball, and asked for another, in anticipation of what I was hoping to experience... As we were standing there, he gently pulled me to him and we began to grind our hips together as we moved to the music... It was then that I began to gather some appreciation for the size of his manhood - I couldn't wait... It was then that he kissed me - long, deep, with a passion that drew me to him - body & soul... I returned his kiss with equal passion, grabbing his body in lustful searching, as I gave in to a lifelong longing...

As we kissed, we gravitated toward the couch and continued to "make-out". He leaned across me and began to kiss down my neck and chest. As he did so, he took off my shirt, undid my pants and rubbed my cock & balls... I had a HUGE pre-come flood which had soaked my underwear... He then passionately kissed me again and suggested that we move to the floor where we'd be more comfortable... Before he'd let me lay down, he put velveteen bedspread on the floor in front of the couch so I could lay on it and recline against the couch, and put a couple of pillows against the couch for me to recline on... Up to this point, he'd brushed away my advances to touch and fondle his cock & balls... As I began to lay down against the couch, I pulled him to me and passionately kissed him, pulling him beside me so I could see, touch, fondle, rub and possibly taste his cock and balls - he still brushed me away...

Next, as I lay propped-up against the couch, he moved between my legs and gave me the most earth-shattering oral orgasm I'd had (up to that point)!!! After literally sucking me dry, he took a wash cloth which he'd brought from the bedroom and cleaned my ass squeaky, then dried it to a shine. Then he pulled me towards him until my head was resting comfortably on the pillows and BURIED HIS TONGUE INTO MY ASS!!! I didn't think it was possible, but within a minute - I had a multiple orgasm and came all over my chest and stomach!!! He put my legs down and cleaned ALL of the cum off of me - he even shared the last of it with me in a long, searching kiss...

I bought a p spot vibe in the winter before lockdown, came close but had to play with my nipples and.stroke a bit, had some really close encou ters where I went somewhere else for a minute, then the vibes got too intense after 10 and it got uncomfortable a bit so and I just stroked it out, just the other day after so long I went to the store and bought a humper vibe, it's about 6x5" and extends to 7" pumping away, had a hands free O for the first time and it was nice, different without touching it, it just spurts out, started using a 18" double dong I bought the same time and most I could get was 8" before for years, now after 2 days I'm 11.5" in, feels so full with 6" circumference and deep, I can't wait til my next big guy 9" and over, I'm ready now and officially a size queen! I was so scared with my second man who was about 9-10 with a big long head, thought I'd get hurt, man I wish I knew then how easy it is if you take 10 mins to back up on it and clench down, it slides in and past your second spincter pretty easy once you get used to the pressure and gassy feeling, then squirm baby squirm.

I had one when playing with a toy it was intense too. I want a friend to.bottom for and teach me joys of anal sex

I was never able to have one when using a dildo before transitioning. The pleasure would get too intense, and my muscles would tighten up, so I couldn't keep going. However, when I had a male partner who fucked me hard and didn't let up, I would go into some crazy mind-blowing prostate orgasms, my body would shake uncontrollably, and cum would gush out of my cock. With HRT, my anal orgasms aren't focused on my prostate, but my nerve endings. I have body-shaking orgasms, but nothing like before going on HRT. I don't miss the way it was before, but my male partner had always got a kick out of it.

Como se llamo esto

Como se llamo esto i am from SPAIN. I registered a lot time ago. Can i see this web without adblocer? thanks )

Re: Como se llamo esto

Quote Originally Posted by killjuisk View Post
    Como se llamo esto i am from SPAIN. I registered a lot time ago. Can i see this web without adblocer? thanks )
    ?Est? Ud. preguntando c?mo se llama "anal orgasm" en castellano, o otra cosa/palabra? Han pasado muchos a?os desde yo viv? en Espa?a, pero me gustar?a tratar a ayudarse. Quiz?s, si Ud. prefiere, estar?a mejor utilizar mensajes privados.

Edit: Lo siento, pero a este sitio no le gustan las letras ni la puntuaci?n del espa?ol .
    Last edited by dman8888; Jul 21, 2021 at 4:44 PM. Reason: Character set error

I?ve never had an anal orgasm. However when I?m being fucked and the top guy hits the right spot I get really hard and spurt loads of cum!

OMG yes, I can't help from cumming when I am being fucked balls deep! Maybe not the first cock but after 3 or 4 cocks at a gangbang- I can't help it- I just cum.