Register

Thread: Free Sites

Free Sites

Are there any free, safe and easy to use hook up sites?

Re: Free Sites

Quote Originally Posted by novaguy027 View Post
    Are there any free, safe and easy to use hook up sites?
    Doublelist is free and promising, but doesn’t really cover our area.

Check your inbox

I recommend Doublelist, Adam4Adam and Squirt.org. You can't buy a membership on Doublelist but must register to post. A4A I have been using free for 20 years with some good results. Squirt works well free but I pay their small fee for increased functionality.

Nothing there.

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
    Doublelist is free and promising, but doesn’t really cover our area.

Check your inbox

Also, where can I create an email my wife won’t find out about?

Adam4Adam and Double list have both been successful for me.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by novaguy027 View Post
    Also, where can I create an email my wife won’t find out about?
    Lots of free email out there. Gmail, Yahoo and MS hotmail come to mind. Kik instant messenger app is good for this sort of thing too and it's free

I strongly suggest:
    (a) pick a service that you don't have an existing account with (yahoo, outlook, ...), so you never get confused about normal vs "fun" logins
    (b) always use incognito mode in a browser to log in, never an app. Never let the browser store your login ID or password, instead type in in each time

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    I recommend Doublelist, Adam4Adam and Squirt.org. You can't buy a membership on Doublelist but must register to post. A4A I have been using free for 20 years with some good results. Squirt works well free but I pay their small fee for increased functionality.
    20 years! If wasn't so many BSers and guys just like to get on to chat to get off then disappear there would b no reason to be on so many years. It seems no one on any these sites has any real intentions of meeting anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    20 years! If wasn't so many BSers and guys just like to get on to chat to get off then disappear there would b no reason to be on so many years. It seems no one on any these sites has any real intentions of meeting anyone.
    It does seem that way sometimes. Men are such flakes. It has given me a new appreciation for what women have to put up with.

But I've had several meetings in the past month and have one for tomorrow that came off A4A or DL. I've also had a few that the guy met but was hesitant so nothing worked out. It seems to take some time, but things will pull together.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Ive used listcrawler.com but only used it for women, they do have men and trans. I saw a woman twice had a good experience. I would be very nervous trying it to meet a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I have come across many just as you describe but also many who were just as serious as I am. I guess that is just the cost of doing this kind of thing.