Register

Moved to NW Fla!

Hi, I am 56 widowed, non smoker, no drugs, nor chew or drink! I recently moved to the NW Fla region, sold my home in Pa and bought me a house and 4 acres here in Jackson county Fla, I am hoping to find others in this area to establish a friendship and even enjoy discrete man to man or M/F couple with! I am sure there is very very few if any one on this that is even close here! I also do have couple RV hook up sites on my property I can rent cheap.
    Last edited by bikurinpa; Mar 7, 2021 at 10:54 AM.

Re: Moved to NW Fla!

Why did you move there?
    You complained about the lack of opportunity for MM sex when you lived in Pennsylvania.
    The opportunity for MM sex is likely to be even less in Jackson County Fla.
    Likely much better near the larger cities in Florida to find a friend with benefits.
    Maybe consider advertising in LGBT publications your RV sites.
    JEM

Re: Moved to NW Fla!

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    Why did you move there?
    You complained about the lack of opportunity for MM sex when you lived in Pennsylvania.
    The opportunity for MM sex is likely to be even less in Jackson County Fla.
    Likely much better near the larger cities in Florida to find a friend with benefits.
    Maybe consider advertising in LGBT publications your RV sites.
    Yes, man to man is far less and harder to find then in Pa, but a job caused me to move here, and which is important. I do have Tallahassee about a hour east and Panama city about 1.5 hr. Impossible to find any one anywhere within a 20 min drive!