Register

Has anyone ever had issues with being ill after giving head?

We met this guy a few times. Havent done anything with him but he has mentioned that he gets sick after giving head.
    I really found this odd, even just to mention it in passing.
    wondering if its phsycological, or theres something actually wrong with him.
    He is a good guy, fun to be around but I have never heard of this before
    Anyone else hear of this???

Re: Has anyone ever had issues with being ill after giving head?

The worst thing I've ever experienced giving head - and swallowing sperm - is getting the runs. Seminal fluid - pre-cum - is alkaline and being too much so can upset the water balance in your gut and cause a bit of an upset stomach, both of which leads to the runs. For myself, that doesn't happen very often; in all the years I've been sucking dick, I've sucked maybe five guys who's spunk wound up giving me the runs or upsetting my stomach. If this guy says giving head makes him sick, this is probably what's doing him in... unless it's really psychological like being so "overcome with guilt" that it makes him sick.

Thanks for the info, I had no idea that might happen... Maybe thats his problem. I just thought maybe it was psychological but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    The worst thing I've ever experienced giving head - and swallowing sperm - is getting the runs. Seminal fluid - pre-cum - is alkaline and being too much so can upset the water balance in your gut and cause a bit of an upset stomach, both of which leads to the runs. For myself, that doesn't happen very often; in all the years I've been sucking dick, I've sucked maybe five guys who's spunk wound up giving me the runs or upsetting my stomach. If this guy says giving head makes him sick, this is probably what's doing him in... unless it's really psychological like being so "overcome with guilt" that it makes him sick.
    That has been my experience as well. I have often gotten a case of the "Green Apple Quick Step" after swallowing....only lasts a few hours, but still try to avoid it. I t does not happen as often when my stomach is full, but worse when I have not eaten recently...

What is the "Green Apple Quick Step"? I eat green apples fairly regularly, they don't cause me any ills. Maybe my body is used to them?

As for the topic, I've never had any problems after swallowing a guys load. Interesting about it being alkaline. I am, not a big eater, eat the minimum I have to and nothing more. So most of the time, it's been on an empty stomach.

Green Apple Quick Step = March of the Penguins

I’ve been a cocksucker for 23 years, and have given thousands of blowjobs. I’ve never gotten sick after giving a blowjob. I’ve had a sore throat from time to time after giving a blowjob to a feeder who really fucked my mouth and throat hard. However, I’ve read articles about people who are actually allergic to sperm or semen. An allergy like that can cause nasty effects in people ranging from painful skin irritation to becoming violently ill with vomiting and severe diarrhea.
    Last edited by Blondeblowjob7; Mar 6, 2021 at 4:10 PM.

Never - even after taking two loads in a row from the same guy.

Many years ago, one of my first lovers was an admitted fellatrix. She was especially proud of her oral skills and satisfying her lovers orally was a favorite thing. But she didn’t swallow. I asked her why once and she explained that it made her queasy afterward. To avoid that discomfort, she would take a trip to the restroom and spit the semen out instead of swallowing.

I felt a little nauseous after giving my first blowjob and swallowing.
    I think it’s a little bit physical and psychological.
    First,I swallowed on an empty stomach.
    Second,I never thought about sucking cock before and after I did I guess it felt kind of nasty.

For many years, I was able to suck myself off. (Different topic, but that was awesome). One of my fave things to do was to save up a load or two of cum and put it on my cock as I sucked it -- like a condiment, if you will. And, I would typically swallow while cumming, as well. None of this ever seemed to bother me. But one time, I went a bit overboard and saved up about 11 loads for such an occasion and ended up ingesting at least 8 loads worth during that episode. Shortly afterward, I started feeling nauseated and had an explosive case of the runs. Even after that settled down, I just felt bad the rest of the day, like the feeling you might have at the early stage of coming down with the flu or something. Since then, it seems that when I swallow even just a single load of my own, I get the runs about an hour or two afterwards. It's as if that one excessive cum feast prompted some kind of allergic response to which my system is now sensitized. I have swallowed a few other guys since then without similar problems, so I guess that's what I need to do from now on!

By the way, now if I'm planning on partaking of my own cum, I will often take a couple of tabs of loperamide hydrochloride (anti-diarrheal) in advance and that has helped prevent adverse side effects. So that would be my recommendation to take this before giving head, just to be on the safe side.
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Mar 8, 2021 at 2:11 PM.