Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife

My wife

Hey guys, I have talked before about how I would enjoy a guy looking at my wife's nudes while I sucked his cock. So I thought why wait until you have me on my knees and give them to anyone who wants them. If you're interested in jerking to her send me a msg and i'll gladly share her with you.

Re: My wife

Quote Originally Posted by willingcumdump View Post
    Hey guys, I have talked before about how I would enjoy a guy looking at my wife's nudes while I sucked his cock. So I thought why wait until you have me on my knees and give them to anyone who wants them. If you're interested in jerking to her send me a msg and i'll gladly share her with you.
    willingcumdump....I would love to jerk off to her pictures. Wish I was there so that you could give me head at the same time.

Wish I was in North Carolina

I'd be very happy to get head while looking at photos of your wife. I'll do a tribute next time I have the house to myself if you send them to me.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

There must be something in the air. I’ve recently connected online with a local dude and we’ve been talking about and planning a scene where I slowly suck him off while he enjoys the scents, sights, and sounds of my gal with her panties, pics, and videos. We’ve tentatively planned it in a week or so and I’ve been teasing him by sending him discreet previews of her and it’s driving him crazy. If it goes down, I’ll post an account of it.
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Mar 6, 2021 at 2:03 AM.

sometimes when i go to the bathhouse , i bring pics of my wife getting fucked in her ass by other men , and sucking their cocks. they look at them while i give them a blowjob. for some reason i find this very erotic .

I've always been turned-on by the thought -- and the reality! -- of sharing my wife with other men, in-person, or through videos & images.

The first time I sucked a cock for more than a couple of seconds occurred when I arranged to have a guy we'd previously played with come over for an early-morning wake-up fuck for her. (Ah, another good memory of our experimental swinging days...)

I'm always up early, and had the guy show up a little before 7. I was just in my bathrobe and pantyhose when he arrived. We chatted a little, and then I put on a slideshow of my wife's nudes while he dropped his pants and began to play with his dick in front of the computer to get hard.

As he got harder and bigger, I dropped to my knees in anticipation of my first prolonged taste of cock. Before I could get him into my mouth, he reached into the front of my bathrobe and his hands went down to my cock and balls, which were behind the soft nylon of the pantyhose. He fondled for just a few brief moments, but it felt wonderful to me, and made me even more eager to get that dick into my mouth.

Finally, I engulfed it, and I immediately loved everything about it! It was such a tactile delight -- the ridged lines in the soft head, the taut skin of the shaft. Who in his or her right mind could not love to suck cock? Mmmmmm....

Anyway, he was more interested in going upstairs to crawl into bed with my still-sleeping wife and rouse her awake with his big dick. I followed and watched the 'show' from the door of the bedroom as he fucked her. And then I had my turn, as she purred that it was the first time that she'd had two dicks on the same day.

What a great memory to savor for all-time!

I am not in N.C. but would love to see them

Id love to see them

I sent you my info as well.

Sent you a message a few days ago.

I would love to see!

I'm not in the States but this idea does sound interesting! Yes, please add me to the list.

My wife has mentioned she might be up for a threesome but isn't quite there yet...but the idea of me sharing pictures/videos of her while I go down on a guy might be a nice step in the right direction.

Love all the attention she is getting. Send me a msg with your email or I can give you the link to her.

I’d love to see them.
    And nudes of you also.

I would love to jerk off to your wife’s pics!

By all means send me Pics of your wife

I'd love to jerk off to pics of your wife!

I would love to jerk off to her pics! Maine boy here, Waterville. Would love to suck on you too....

Id love to see them too please

Count me in too. Love to see her and you too. I'll share some with you if you're interested in a 85 year old wife. Love a tribute to her.

Quote Originally Posted by rascal2014 View Post
    Count me in too. Love to see her and you too. I'll share some with you if you're interested in a 85 year old wife. Love a tribute to her.
    Hot damn 85 man I'd love to see her.

Quote Originally Posted by Iplayonline View Post
    Hot damn 85 man I'd love to see her.
    Oops that should have been 75 not 85 lol.

Attachment 59240Attachment 59241Attachment 59242

She has received such a demand I'm posting them here. You guys enjoy and don't hold back on the comments. These are a taste of what I will be sharing in June when she is out of town. With whomever visits to be serviced.

PM sent, looking forward to her pictures

Attachment 59240Attachment 59241Attachment 59242

She has received such a demand I'm posting them here. You guys enjoy and don't hold back on the comments. These are a taste of what I will be sharing in June when she is out of town. With whomever visits to be serviced.

sexy! I want more!

I came 3 times just viewing that hot pussy! She is so hot, does she suck cock?

Quote Originally Posted by Rvdude05 View Post
    I came 3 times just viewing that hot pussy! She is so hot, does she suck cock?

She does, and she is pretty good too.

Sexy woman, hope we get to see more of her

Gorgeous body. Hair looks really pretty, too

any ass pics? Very hard right now