Register

Exclamation I haven't had sex for many years she said

Met a woman in the supermarket.
    Just bumped into someone in the supermarket... (not literately) as you do from time to time.
    I seemed to catch her eye and she nodded winked.
    Blond blue eyes short hair smart looking with a light complexion and a slim figure
    we got talking round the shop.
    We went to the checkout and she followed me on the same till chatting all the time.
    I helped her pack her bags and we walked out of the shop and she grabbed my arm lightly,
    I'm this way love she said with a smile removing her mask, she smiled as the air rushed over her face.
    Ok I said and we carried on chatting.
    we put the bags into her car and she said fancy a cupa tea?
    yes I said and she said lets get your bags in and I know a caffe down the road.

We got to the caffe and had a butty and a cupa and she said can I come to yours?
    By now I'm thinking she is way too posh for me I'm out of my league here she must mad to like a working class bloke like me.
    Went back to mine she followed in her posh car.
    By now I'm shaking and thinking pinch me I'm dreaming.
    Got to mine she helped me with my bags in and put the shopping away.

Nice place she said.
    Thank you it's not much.
    No no it's just fine.
    Tea?
    two sugars.
    we chatted for a while and then she dropped the bomb shell
    I haven't had sex for many years she said......Gulp!
    nnno I said.
    hubby passed on in 1999 and I've been on my own ever since.
    Ok I said and you're lonely

I hope you don't think I'm being too forward ..........(well to be honest she said a posh word to what I didn't know what it meant)
    I don't do this as a rule, well not ever.
    I'm lonely and need a bit of comforting.
    Ok I said and moved forward towards her.
    She leant towards me and we kissed.
    Only with the lights off curtains closed she said.
    In the dark
    Curtains closed.
    ok love no problem.
    well we did two and a half hours and she then got dressed and said thank you love.
    Ill be off.
    I sat there and said ok love.
    She got dressed and then walked over to me and gave me a slip of paper with her phone number on it.
    Phone me tomorrow at two minutes past the hour of 3 in the afternoon she said.
    what if I'm late I said.
    Well then my love you will lost out!
    turned round and walked out blowing me a kiss on the way.

I'm just gob smacked ...
    I will save part two for another day.

But has anyone had a posh woman want you knowing that she is so far out of your league that it would not ever last more than a few quick shags?
    But it was nice and fun.
    A bang, is when two people collide !

Re: I haven't had sex for many years she said

I've run into such women and just knew that I didn't stand a chance with any of them and wasn't even thinking like that to begin with. So when one started talking to me and eventually asked me to come home with her, I just knew something was up, that there was no way such an amazing woman really wanted to have sex with me... but she did and to this day I still don't know why she picked me out of all of the men I had noticed were staring at her. She had just said, "You'll do rather nicely - come home with me."

Glad I did, too.