Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bisexual.com member 'Realist' had a stroke Tuesday...

His sister emailed me this morning...

We've been friends on here since 2015....he's like my bisexual grandpa....I'm so sad right now...

I hope he will pull through. He doesn't have any kids, and sister is helping him, but she is elderly herself.

He is agnostic like me, but I know most people are believers. Please keep in him in your prayers.

Re: Bisexual.com member 'Realist' had a stroke Tuesday...

I will keep him in prayer and more so when I had a stroke 10-11 years ago so I know what it's like to have one. I will hope and pray that he can recover.

Thank you KDaddy23 I'm happy you recovered.
    Last edited by Ebonybifemme7; Feb 26, 2021 at 4:43 PM.

Ebonybifemme7

Thank you for posting this announcement!

I know that Realist was a grand story teller about his life as bi. He has a way of telling his life experiences and is so kind. Hopefully, he completely recovers and some of his long time friends show up on this thread.

Tell him tenni says hello and I will be sending positive thoughts his way.
    Last edited by tenni; Feb 26, 2021 at 4:25 PM.

I will. Thank you so much Tenni.
    Last edited by Ebonybifemme7; Feb 26, 2021 at 4:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Ebonybifemme7

Thank you for posting this announcement!

I know that Realist was a grand story teller about his life as bi. He has a way of telling his life experiences and is so kind. Hopefully, he completely recovers and some of his long time friends show up on this thread.

Tell him tenni says hello and I will be sending positive thoughts his way.

Yes, a lot of wisdom indeed!! I've learned a lot from him!

I'll be sending Prayers and Positive Energy out his way!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I'll be sending Prayers and Positive Energy out his way!
    Thank you

Thats awful hopefully he'll be back to normal soon and feels better

Realist is like a permanent fixture of this place, lol

I hope that he recovers as best possible and if things turn to the worst, that he does not suffer over a extended period of time..... I say that as I go to a rest home to visit friends and some people there are just waiting for god because even simple things like talking and feeding themselves is not possible yet I knew many of them and worked beside them at times in my life and its hard to see them wasting away in a chair, a shadow of the person I once knew....

If I could say one thing to realist, it would be thanks for the memories....... its my way of saying I appreciate the person and all that they have done and shared.... cos tomorrow I may drop dead and any chance to say it, is gone and they would never hear it.... so its best said now.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Thank you for the news even though it makes me feel sad.
    I hope he recovers. He is one of the nicest people on this site.
    JEM

Thank you guys for all your replies and thoughts. If I hear any updates I'll be sure to let you guys know. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing the news.
    Realist was one of the first people that I started exchanging messages with here. Kind, thoughtful and wise human being. Very special person to a lot of us here on BS.com. Please tell him that I send him love, prayers and wishing him the best possible recovery.
    (((hugforrealist)))

Denis the Menace.. I'll always have a nice word to say about Realist.. A tale for every occasion and ne'er a bad word for ne1! Get well soonest ya daft old bugger! Ur missed.. ����
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I haven't been able to visit for the past several days, so this is a sad bit of news to ingest. Although we haven't heard the extent of the damage and prognosis for recovery, I fervently hope that he's able to spring back and return to visit us soon.

God speed, Realist...

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    Thank you for the news even though it makes me feel sad.
    I hope he recovers. He is one of the nicest people on this site.
    Truth! Realist was one of the first to reach out to me when I first stumbled upon this forum. I hope he's doing better and we continue to have his presence in this community for a long time to come.

Thank you guys. Havent gotten any updates yet.

Terribly sad news EBF...Realist has always been a thoughtful contributor to the site, really helping it feel like a community rather than just a site for prurient tastes (nothing wrong with those Lol).

Im not a believer except in the ability for good people to respond to good energy. I hope he recovers and can at least send word soon.

Love to all.

Fly

Sending prayers, positive thoughts and lighting candles

This is hard news... I want to be added to the long list of well wishers. I have read Realists posts over the years, and really enjoyed 'knowing' him as best one can on this type of environment.

Please share back to him when you can that many of us are looking forward to a recovery and a return when he is able.

Update: I got an email from Dennis aka Realist yesterday. He is recovering and doing much better. He said thank you for all the well wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybifemme7 View Post
    Update: I got an email from Dennis aka Realist yesterday. He is recovering and doing much better. He said thank you for all the well wishes.

That's good news! Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybifemme7 View Post
    That is some good news !
    If it is to be, let it be with me

That's good to hear he's doing little bit better

Lots of love and a side of prayer is indeed the best medicine!
    ((((((HUG)))))). And hugs!
    Please tell him hubby and I send our best to him always. ❤️

Wow! Ebonybifem ratted me out! I didn't intend for the whole world to know I had a little glitch!

I feel like the guy who had a funeral, while he was still alive, just to see what people thought of him! Well, I'm having that same feeling, now.

Thanks for all of the kind words. It's nice to know you caree.

I am thankful that I feel like I'm back and feeling good, now. I did lose about two half days that there's no memory of, which was super weird, but I never did feel bad. I became aware that was something was wrong, in the hospital and had no idea how I got there, or why I was there. The Doc's had me wired up, like an old telephone switch-board!

The last thing I remembered was, I was waiting to go out to eat with some family members.
    They had invited my sister and me and they were buying, too..... so, I'm really sorry I missed out! Hospital food has a lot of things in it, that some magic chef concocted, to make everything taste exactly like cardboard! Whoever it was, they really knew their business! Yuck!

A brain scan, or MRI, found a tiny spot in my brain.... I believe it WAS my brain, but the doc said the spot was not supposed to be there. About 16 hours later, they looked again and it was gone. By that time, I was feeling like my old self and had no issues, like headaches, or any more loss of memory. (Except for those first 30, or so, hours)

I even noticed that my nurse had the finest set of boobs and a nice bottom foundation to support them, too! (I called her nurse "Goodbody"!) But, for the life of me, I can't remember if she had a face, or not!

No, no kidding, Nurse Goodbody was sweet as Honey and, super nice to me.... and yes, she was really pretty!

Anyway, after redoing my blood test, urine test, and having to go through some memory quizzing, they turned me loose..... with strict demands for my behavoir for a few days. I have to go see a neurologist, too, but I don't see why; I feel perfectly OK, now.

So, thanks to those I've written to for years and some new folks, who responded to Ebonyfemm's post, too.

She's got a tongue-lashing coming, for her part in all this, though!

Hugs to you all!

Good to hear you're ok!

Tongue lashing?????? <3 <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Wow! Ebonybifem ratted me out! I didn't intend for the whole world to know I had a little glitch!

I feel like the guy who had a funeral, while he was still alive, just to see what people thought of him! Well, I'm having that same feeling, now.

I am thankful that I feel like I'm back and feeling good, now. I did lose about two half days that there's no memory of, which was super weird, but I never did feel bad. I became aware that was something was wrong, in the hospital and had no idea how I got there, or why I was there. The Doc's had me wired up, like an old telephone switch-board!

The last thing I remembered was, I was waiting to go out to eat with some family members.
    They had invited my sister and me and they were buying, too..... so, I'm really sorry I missed out! Hospital food has a lot of things in it, that some magic chef concocted, to make everything taste exactly like cardboard! Whoever it was, they really knew their business! Yuck!

A brain scan, or MRI, found a tiny spot in my brain.... I believe it WAS my brain, but the doc said the spot was not supposed to be there. About 16 hours later, they looked again and it was gone. By that time, I was feeling like my old self and had no issues, like headaches, or any more loss of memory. (Except for those first 30, or so, hours)

I even noticed that my nurse had the finest set of boobs and a nice bottom foundation to support them, too! (I called her nurse "Goodbody"!) But, for the life of me, I can't remember if she had a face, or not!

No, no kidding, Nurse Goodbody was sweet as Honey and, super nice to me.... and yes, she was really pretty!

Anyway, after redoing my blood test, urine test, and having to go through some memory quizzing, they turned me loose..... with strict demands for my behavoir for a few days. I have to go see a neurologist, too, but I don't see why; I feel perfectly OK, now.

So, thanks to those I've written to for years and some new folks, who responded to Ebonyfemm's post, too.

Hugs to you all!
    Tongue lashing?????? <3 <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post

Hugs to you all!
    been there, done that when I was 38 and sitting at the PC, and to my delight, it actually ended a years long problem with migraine pain.......

I lack depth perception on my right hand side so I avoid driving, because even tho I am aware of things on the right side, I have no sense of distance and that has led to me walking into door frames because I see them, I am aware they are there but no depth perception to say move to the side, dumbass

glad you are still with us, the ladies need more realist in their life and diet lol
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands