89. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like to cum first and then finish sucking the other guy

13 14.61%
  • I like the other guy to cum first and then I cum

76 85.39%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who goes first?

Who goes first?

When you and another man trade blowjobs, who do you prefer to cum first? I much prefer to suck cock and receive a mouthful of cum while I’m still really turned on.

I usually don’t like to cum first because giving a blowjob after I cum is not nearly as exciting, and I’m no longer in the mood - at least not right away. Same with drinking my own cum. I always think it will be a good idea while I’m jerking off, but after I cum in my own mouth, I end up spitting it out because I’m no longer craving it and I feel kind of disgusted by it.

Ideally in 69 situation you could time it right and you both cum at the same time, but that’s really difficult to do usually.
    Last edited by JordanCD; Feb 25, 2021 at 12:28 PM.

Re: Who goes first?

I usually like for my partner to cum first male or female unless its a guys first time with another male because if they cum first they are usually dressed and out of there before you can say goodbye.

When it's time to trade blowjobs, I tend to be, uh, very eager so instead of us sitting and looking at each other, I'll start first and if we wind up in a 69, okay; if I cum first, I've learned to keep going through the after-cum yucky feeling... so I can make him feel it, too (wink, wink).

I'm so glad you created this poll! I've been wondering about this too. My desire goes way down after I've come so, in theory (as it hasn't happened yet), it turns me on to think of him coming first and me shortly after.

I prefer to get him off first, mainly because I like being on that edge and it makes me want to pleasure him to the fullest... and then over half the time I don't even care if I get off, I'm fine just being serviced.

I always go first, been a long time for me though. I have even cum from just getting fed, I could care less if they even do me. I'm happy to do just do it.

I prefer to have my partner cum first.
    After, I cum I get a very relaxed almost sleepy state for 5 to 10 minutes during which it is difficult to give a good blowjob.
    But, given 10 minutes to recover, I am ready to pleasure him well.
    JEM

I find my desire for sex drops after I cum ... so I prefer to get him off first and hope he's still interested after.

Regardless whom I with, I want them to cum first.

I really don't mind. I want to make sure that my partner cums no matter what. But it really doesn't matter if its before or after me. I am usually so turned on even if I cum first that I will be greedily sucking his cock and making sure that he gives me every single drop of his juice.

I have found many men loose interest after they cum. I don't. So I discuss this with them, and I will cum first because I will still want to do them after.

Well, if I’m gonna trade blowjobs...I would definitely want him to cum first.

I've always heard that the biggest dick gets sucked first and since I have a 5 inch cock that means that I suck first but I'm good with that because it will be my first cock.

Usually I suck the other guy first, then he does me. Been the opposite a few times though. Including one guy who used to come over here and wouldn't even get undressed.

I always want the other guy go first.....I seem to get into it more if I wait. The last time, the guy had me cum all over his dick. Then he had me suck it until he came. That was a first and was kind of exciting tasting my cum and then his shortly afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by dave347 View Post
    I always want the other guy go first.....I seem to get into it more if I wait. The last time, the guy had me cum all over his dick. Then he had me suck it until he came. That was a first and was kind of exciting tasting my cum and then his shortly afterwards.
    I've done that many times in the past. Used to have a couple guys that would come over here for some fun. And I always did that, waited til they were right on the edge of cumming, me as well, then blast my cum all over his cock and clean it up. Always great having my own cum mixed with another man's.

I like many of you have my desire to way down once I cum, almost to zero so want to make my partner cum first if possible

With a woman I want her to have had enough before I cum. I'm usually done when I cum with a woman.

With a man I can keep going after cumming and enjoy getting him off just as much.

So far my tow encounters have been with guys that didn;'t cum. One was a first timer (as was I) and couldn't get off. the other was an older guy on meds. In both cases, I continued to suck them for some time after I came until my mouth got tired. I enjoyed it but wished they would hurry up.

There was another guy whose dick I tasted, but he had other plans.

I'm still looking for my first load of cum to swallow.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I do enjoy spending time with another guy and exchanging mutual oral pleasure together. It really does not matter to me who cums first. Often we will just start taking turns tastng and sucking each others cocks! While he is sucking my cock and I am ready to cum, often I will say that "I am ready to cum" and then he choose to stop sucking or keep sucking and making me cum. If I am able to cum frist, then I am ready and savor his cock. Usually I do want, to make sure that my partner cums, no matter what. That is when I can take his cock and and hopfully get him to cum. Once he does cum in my mouth I do enjoy making him hard again and maybe I can get him to cum again and I will keep going until he no longer wants to cum and I will stop sucking his cock! I really do not mind seeking to chance to savor each and every single drop of his cum, when I have the chance!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Quote Originally Posted by mtnmen2 View Post
    I usually like for my partner to cum first male or female unless its a guys first time with another male because if they cum first they are usually dressed and out of there before you can say goodbye.
    Your right....But, being my first time, how do I get the nerve to hook-up with a guy...drop to my knees and suck him off. I have only been thinking bout sucking a cock for a year or so. I still haven't actually looked that hard to find someone. But when 2021 came around...I decided to start looking for someone that I can trust and get comfortable with to let me suck him off... I would love to find a guy that loves to trout fish or mt. biking...so we could spend a nite camping -out...once we had met few times...

I let them cum first. Then they can either fuck me or suck doesn’t mattet

I really enjoy sucking guys my.goal is always to.make my friend him in my mouth just love the feel of a cock pulsating and cumming then I will com next often I will.get so into.the act and turned on I will cum first but try not to

So far it's always been me. None of the guys I've sucked have been able to cum, so far. I'd prefer the other guy cums first in a recip situation. I am often less concerned about my own orgasm. I can find a cocksucker pretty easily when I need one.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I am usually good for several , so I am sure to tell whom ever it is I am with which sometimes helps us to decide

It changes from guy to guy. One guy I got together with a couple times didn't really seem to be into getting his cock sucked, until I'd cum in his mouth, then he was super horny and hard as a rock. Other guys seemed horny right from the start and could wait to get off.

I’ve never had a guy come in my mouth, they seem to have gotten so excited with my cocksucking that they’re more excited to take me in their mouth.

I don’t lose desire after orgasm, rather I take that opportunity to show my appreciation.

With women I've always been able to time things so we came together, whether through 69 oral, intercourse or mutual masturbation. That isn't to say that is always the path taken, mind you. If the oral/manual pleasuring is more sequential I usually prefer the lady to go first as often there is the possibility of tagging on a few extra orgasms for her if she's turned on by pleasuring me.

With my male friend I sometimes play with he always cums first. It isn't something we've ever actually discussed, just I find I push him over the edge at some point and he can't resist. On the occasions when we've taken on a third he always has cum first, but then they're always a sub and getting our combined attention to push them over the edge.

There is a fantasy I have about doing a 69 with another guy or shemale...the game is, whoever cums first takes it in the ass after. Maybe one day, right?!