Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Sucking Off Family?

I remember years ago, a former friend that was very vocal about sick people that fucked family members...later it turned out that his partner, whom he was engaged to, was actually his sister, they were both taken off the mother at birth and adopted out to different families, so had no idea they were actually related.........

The two females in our closed group, are actually mother and daughter ( shes in her early 30s ) and have regular sex with each other... they are open about the fact that they have so much in common and there is no * drama * between them both, that they have experienced in relationships with other people....and that echoed what my sister had said about her reason for wanting to be with me......

I have known that my sister wanted to fuck my brains out for years, and she was openly honest about the fact that it was because I had qualities that she looked for in a partner, and found in nobody else... and she dropped many subtle and not so subtle hints over the years.... ironically she also fucked my partner on a number of occasions over the years......

I do have the stance if its over legal age and mutually consensual, whats the problem? the answer of course is often other peoples opinions and stances, such as its illegal, its sick, its perverted.... and as I said to one guy, he cruises public areas looking for casual hook ups with random strangers to have sex with, illegal on a number of points and he will immediately argue thats different.......

Yeah its always different when its something we want to do, isn't it........

Anyways, as long as its legal age and over, and mutually consensual, have fun and enjoy yourselves.....its the stance that many of us have had when homosexual sex was still illegal in New Zealand but that did not stop a lot of people cruising for sex in public areas.......
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I would never suck off a closely-related family member, with the one possible exception in the case that I had an identical twin. As a teen, I learned that I could suck myself off and continued to do so into middle adulthood. Over the years, I had countless erotic suck sessions with myself. On a good day, I could really get down on it and give myself a good deep sucking to completion, swallowing and all. It was so fucking hot being able to essentially 69 with myself. That said, there were limitations to what I could do. I often fancied the notion that, if I had a clone or twin, I could enjoy full on sex with “myself” in that way. So yea, if I had an identical twin, I think we’d be sucking each other off constantly. I’m sure there would be a lot of fucking as well. But certainly not with my other brothers.
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; May 29, 2022 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauKnerr View Post
    I would never suck off a closely-related family member, with the one possible exception in the case that I had an identical twin. As a teen, I learned that I could suck myself off and continued to do so into middle adulthood. Over the years, I had countless erotic suck sessions with myself. On a good day, I could really get down on it and give myself a good deep sucking to completion, swallowing and all. It was so fucking hot being able to essentially 69 with myself. That said, there were limitations to what I could do. I often fancied the notion that, if I had a clone or twin, I could enjoy full on sex with ?myself? in that way. So yea, if I had an identical twin, I think we?d be sucking each other off constantly. I?m sure there would be a lot of fucking as well. But certainly not with my other brothers.
    As one who was born a twin, but one who is not identical since my twin was a brother who sadly died in childbirth, I can honestly say I do baulk at the thought, not because I am a lesbian because I wasn't always, but because I can honestly say that sex with any sibling, identical twin or otherwise has never appealed. I realise that twins, especially identical twins have a closeness that non twins don't have very often, but I still am not personally up for what you suggest, Beau.

I don't say this because I am set against familial relationships. In this day and age the taboo isn't as necessary as it once was considered to be. Society isn't yet ready for incest of any kind within immediate family members even although it is much more common than people believe. Most people certainly are not. Most familial relationships are abusive ones between adult, often parent, and child, or in this country at least, legally acceptable ones between cousins. Half a century ago many same sex relationships were considered unacceptable, but we have made advances in that score. While incest isn't for me, I am not in principle opposed to it for bringing it's acceptability for consenting adults into line with the general legal acceptability of other sexualities.
    Last edited by darkeyes; May 30, 2022 at 8:46 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    As one who was born a twin, but one who is not identical since my twin was a brother who sadly died in childbirth, I can honestly say I do baulk at the thought, not because I am a lesbian because I wasn't always, but because I can honestly say that sex with any sibling, identical twin or otherwise has never appealed. I realise that twins, especially identical twins have a closeness that non twins don't have very often, but I still am not personally up for what you suggest, Beau.

I don't say this because I am set against familial relationships. In this day and age the taboo isn't as necessary as it once was considered to be. Society isn't yet ready for incest of any kind within immediate family members even although it is much more common than people believe. Most people certainly are not. Most familial relationships are abusive ones between adult, often parent, and child, or in this country at least, legally acceptable ones between cousins. Half a century ago many same sex relationships were considered unacceptable, but we have made advances in that score. While incest isn't for me, I am not in principle opposed to it for bringing it's acceptability for consenting adults into line with the general legal acceptability of other sexualities.
    Good points. I’m not an expert on the matter but I understand that one factor underlying laws against incest has to do with the potential adverse consequences of producing offspring between genetically related people. But clearly, their are other societal issues at play that make it “taboo”.

Although I would not be into sex with an immediate member of my family, I do have to admit that the idea of sex with a distant cousin (2nd or beyond) has crossed my mind. I never thought about until I joined 23andMe and subscribed to the feature that shows other people related to me. I connected with a gal on their who might be a 3rd or 4th cousin. She’s fairly attractive first of all, but I found myself having this strange sexual attraction to her because of our being related. It wasn’t about kink or being taboo, but more about the fact that we have a bond. So, yea, I could go for “kissing cousins”. Just not siblings!

In a very odd way, it "makes sense" even if you only consider the trust factor; it's the devil you know being better than the devil you don't. It's as old as mankind and the potential for hideous birth defects makes the taboo against male and female siblings having sex sensible but even as my sister told me, "As long as you don't get me pregnant, I don't know what the problem is." Among brothers, this isn't a problem, of course, and I know a lot of guys who have said that if they can't trust their brother, who can they trust? Some guys have said that, well, why not a brother or a cousin and more so when they've seen them naked or are otherwise close to them and it seems like "everyone" has that cousin who is very keen to introduce them to the joys of cock. Some guys figured it out; brothers aren't supposed to have sex with each other, but it doesn't mean that they can't, you know, if no one minds, you don't get caught and, besides, it feels good to be that bad.

You toss in dads and uncles and this gets interesting because you'd think that they'd know better - and they do... but. When you consider that it's "okay" for boys to be boys, well, these are just older boys and while we'd consider any of these interactions as abuse, I know all too well that it's not usually the case. Still, this is the reason why a whole lot of guys are bisexual today and then - and finally - there's this:

As guys, we're told to only be sexually attracted to females but we find out that they're not the only ones we can find ourselves sexually attracted to. Then you consider how close brothers can be and that they share more than a bedroom, talking about girls, dicks get hard and, well, things can progress from there. Not always but, yeah, I know it to happen like this. Now it's just a matter if one thinks if it's so terrible and horrible to have sex with a brother, cousin and, yeah, even a dad or an uncle and I know a lot of guys who said that they weren't forced to do anything - they wanted to do it. Familial love is a weird thing that has safeguards built into the premise of it; you can love your brother (or whomever) but you can't love them that much... but the reality that scares the shit out of us is that you can love them that much; I won't tell if you won't, okay? It's one of those things that we consistently turn a blind eye to or assume that it's always abusive and older family members are pedophiles and all to deny that these things have always happened. You never have to agree with it... but it's something to be understood when asking why guys are bisexual or gay.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauKnerr View Post
    I would never suck off a closely-related family member, with the one possible exception in the case that I had an identical twin. As a teen, I learned that I could suck myself off and continued to do so into middle adulthood. Over the years, I had countless erotic suck sessions with myself. On a good day, I could really get down on it and give myself a good deep sucking to completion, swallowing and all. It was so fucking hot being able to essentially 69 with myself. That said, there were limitations to what I could do. I often fancied the notion that, if I had a clone or twin, I could enjoy full on sex with “myself” in that way. So yea, if I had an identical twin, I think we’d be sucking each other off constantly. I’m sure there would be a lot of fucking as well. But certainly not with my other brothers.
    I used to have the identical twin fantasy. It was more than just sex. I think it was very much about imagining someone who resonated with my emotions so I could share my feelings. Instead of keeping them bottled inside.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    I used to have the identical twin fantasy. It was more than just sex. I think it was very much about imagining someone who resonated with my emotions so I could share my feelings. Instead of keeping them bottled inside.
    I never thought about it that way, but I could see that. After all, an identical twin is literally a genetic clone. Of course, life experiences shape one's personality, so there are differences, but that would be about as close as you could get to a true soul mate, I suppose. Makes you wonder how much this has happened among twins. I'm expect most would be revolted at the idea, but if I were in that situation, I would figure that if I'm into the idea, then my body-double might be inclined to think the same way.

@Jozyxt, yeah, I used to wonder how things would be if there were two of me and, wow, that would have been something. I know of twins who had sex with each other, and they said that it was just... normal for them to and I felt that it's that "What would it be like to make love to yourself?" thing that I know I thought about... and twins get to do just that and that has to be the rush to end all rushes to make love to someone who looks exactly like you. Not all twins do this, of course, but in a "weird" kind of way, if you can't have sex with "yourself," who can you have sex with? Who knows you better than the person who looks exactly like you and someone you spend a lot of time with?

Took showers with my dad. One day, sitting in the tub, while dad was under the shower, he turned suddenly, and his cock struck my face. We both laughed and he did it again. I noticed it was getting bigger. He paused, his cock just inches from my lips. I kissed it, and he moaned. He told me that felt good, so I kissed it a few more times. He got very hard, and whispered for me to put it in my mouth and suck it. I opened my mouth and sucked it, and in a few minutes he was shooting his milk into my mouth. He moaned and told me to swallow it. We continues this activity for many years and Mom never knew. He once told me that mom would not suck him. And, he sometimes asked if I tasted mom on his dick after he fucked her. He loved his blowjobs, and I loved sucking him. I still enjoy sucking cocks, it brings back fond memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvdude05 View Post
    I had a 60 year old uncle, that lived 2 blocks down the street. I would visit him often, and he would buy me comic books. One night I asked if I could sleep over, and he agreed, as long as Mom approved. Mom agreed, and I spent the night. At bed time he told me to undress for bed. I undressed down to my undershirts, and he told me to take them off, as it was unhealthy. I removed them, and watched as he undressed. He noticed I was staring at his penis, and he wanted to know why. I told him it didnt look like mine, and he explained it had been circumcised. I asked if it hurt, and he told me it felt good when someone touched it. He got in bed and wanted to know if I wanted to touch it, and I did. He got real hard as I inspected it, and checked his ball sack. He told me that it felt so good, and showed me how to jerk it. I was getting hard myself, and he suddenly asked if I would put it in my mouth, to make the milk come out.i put it in my mouth, he showed me how to suck, so my teeth wouldn't bit him. Me moaned loudly, and shot his milk into my mouth. I was surprised, and spit it out all over his stomach. He told me later, I should have swallowed it, that it was good for me. He played with my hard cock, and put it in his mouth. That felt so good, and in a few minutes my milk was flowing into his mouth. He swallowed and told me it tasted so good. From then on, he would ask if i wanted some milk, and if i said yes, he would take his cock out for me to suck... I spent several years of my young life, sleeping there, off and on, and sucked his milk out many-many times.
    Wow, that sounds exciting. Did your uncle ever have intercourse (anally) with you?

I think the relative aspect is more so taboo between males and females. If a guy sleeps with a related female and she gets pregnant then there are obvious genetic/health concerns. I think the taboo of that has gotten carried over into the guy/guy world and that is why it seems so off-limits. I personally never saw it as that taboo which is probably why I ended up sucking off my cousin when I was 14 and became his personal cocksucker for the next 30 years. He wasn't into sucking me at all, but was 100% down for a blowjob as often as he could get one, and I had zero complaints. While other 14 year olds were trying to figure out how to get their girlfriend to let them touch the titties I was sucking cock every chance I got and he was enjoying a no-strings blowjob complete with getting swallowed every time on a daily basis (sometimes more than once a day). By the time we were 18 I was a veteran cocksucker and he had gotten more blowjobs than any 18 year old we knew.

It's a common enough fantasy right?

What I tell teens is that you need someone in your life that you know you can count on to always have your back, who loves you for MORE than just what your body can do. That is the reason to not get involved.

Having said that, when you are young there's a good chance you're horny as heck and the only person you probably have access to is a cousin or brother.

If you read Kinsey that sort of play isn't that unusual .. everybody compares, everybody plays doctor.

If there is a large difference in age, experience or authority .. that's when the risk of potential harm increases.
    Last edited by elian2; Apr 24, 2024 at 11:26 AM.

Having a brother who liked having sex with me was heavenly and so was having a sister who had no qualms about us having sex. When I think about the neighborhood we lived in as a whole, what we were doing was... pretty much the norm; if you had brothers/sisters, chances were you were having sex with them because it was so convenient and usually stupidly easy. They say that the more forbidden the sex, the better it is and I would suppose there's some truth to this because we knew we were doing something wrong but having sex felt right and normal. I could go hang out with my cousin... and he'd want to play "Master and Slave" which was his "excuse" for us having sex. I'll say that while a lot of my peers would be running around looking for sex, I never had to look too far and, yeah, like my sister said, as long as I didn't get her pregnant, what's the problem?

Partaking in two sins: Homosexuality and incest. Both punishable in some very brutal ways if you got caught at it. Some of the best sex I had in those pre-adult days.

Geeze let me take a few days off and there go the wheels! I had an older step brother who hinted but never acted. As for other cousins nope never considered it. Summer times in tents was a different story with buds. Illegal now but 55 years ago, life wasn't so much under a microscope. Like Thomas Jefferson said" the more laws the less freedoms " I have to agree with that. So sayeth the Grumpygrandpa.

Quote Originally Posted by lovetoswallowcum View Post
    I know this is a somewhat delicate subject, but has anyone ever sucked off a member of his family?

I had sex with my Dad when I was 13. I had already been going down a buddy in school at the time. But one night it just happened.

I don't know if he meant for it to happen. He and I were just talking nothing important, just guy stuff. He asked me if I would consider having sex with guy, and told him I was sucking Mike. He asked me if liked it and I said yes.

He then wanted to know if Mike was sucking me and told him of course. I was getting hard. Dad looked at me for a second and then stood up and took off his clothes. He had a massive hard on. He wanted to know if I liked his cock. I got down on my knees and started to suck him. I could hear him groan.

He asked me to stop and then told me to take off my clothes and we went into my bedroom. We spent the night sucking cock.

We would have sex a lot after that. My Mom never knew.

Dad had a nice cock and his cum tasted so damn good!!!
    In other stories that never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Having a brother who liked having sex with me was heavenly and so was having a sister who had no qualms about us having sex. When I think about the neighborhood we lived in as a whole, what we were doing was... pretty much the norm; if you had brothers/sisters, chances were you were having sex with them because it was so convenient and usually stupidly easy. They say that the more forbidden the sex, the better it is and I would suppose there's some truth to this because we knew we were doing something wrong but having sex felt right and normal. I could go hang out with my cousin... and he'd want to play "Master and Slave" which was his "excuse" for us having sex. I'll say that while a lot of my peers would be running around looking for sex, I never had to look too far and, yeah, like my sister said, as long as I didn't get her pregnant, what's the problem?

Partaking in two sins: Homosexuality and incest. Both punishable in some very brutal ways if you got caught at it. Some of the best sex I had in those pre-adult days.
    Yeah that's pretty normal when you're 10 years old. After that. No.

Been there done that. With my nephew. Was kinda awkard when he just started to take my dick in his mouth and our aunt came into the room.

Quote Originally Posted by gooniegoogoo View Post
    Yeah that's pretty normal when you're 10 years old. After that. No.
    I totally disagree. My sis is 41 and I am in my late 30s. We still have regular sex when we're together. She is in a lesbian relationship, but her partner doesn't interfere with our relationship. We keep it on the DL though. It's all how you look at it.

Wow i love that you and your dad had sex together often seen my dads cock hard but never did anthing about it wish i had as i founf out he and mom was bi and went to bi swingers clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by gooniegoogoo View Post
    Was kinda awkard when he just started to take my dick in his mouth and our aunt came into the room.
    Ok what happened, lets have the rest the story not just 1/2!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexyb1960 View Post
    Wow i love that you and your dad had sex together often seen my dads cock hard but never did anthing about it wish i had as i founf out he and mom was bi and went to bi swingers clubs.
    i know there is more to this story. how and when did you find out that your parents were so sexual. love to hear it all.

Me and my brother sucking each other off was... no big deal. I hadn't wanted to get into it with him but once I did, I found that he was an amazing cocksucker and he was "greedy" like I was, meaning that he wasn't going to stop until he got every drop of cum out of me. I never did find out who gave him his first taste of dick - I just knew it wasn't me. Maybe our father? I dunno and, really, it didn't matter who turned him out - it just mattered what we did with each other - and especially once he started busting nuts.

My youngest Step Son 23, I recently discovered is on Grindr, I've had a feeling he was either bi or gay for a while. My desire to suck cock is pretty strong and I've been wanting to approach him about me blowing him. He lives in the same house with me and his Mom. Not sure how to say anything to him.

A older cousin got me to suck his cock when I was very young, a couple times I think it happened. Guess that was what started my being bisexual. My Sis and I (over 18) carried on sexually for almost 20 years. I had moved home from a separation, and Sis came to my bedroom one night, and basically seduced me. Was great fun for both of us. We kept it on the downlow. Until, my wife got involved. We were spending the weekend with Sis and her husband. Drinking, smoking, having a good weekend. I woke up on couch, heard sex noises from Sis's bedroom. Listened for a minute, then decided to go to wife and mine bedroom, got in bed with wife - surprise! was my Sis, who was asleep. So, my wife was fucking sister's husband.... I was surprised, went back to couch. Later, on, asked my sister, she told me "well, you know you get your wife drunk, she'll do anything".
    Turned out my wife had been going to my sisters, spending the weekends sometimes when I had to work.they'd get my wife drunk, and have their way with her. lol... At that time, we were having issues in marriage, and divorced, finally....
    Sister divorced, sadly got mixed up in drugs. Finally remarried, straightened up. Passed away 20+ yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Me and my brother sucking each other off was... no big deal. I hadn't wanted to get into it with him but once I did, I found that he was an amazing cocksucker and he was "greedy" like I was, meaning that he wasn't going to stop until he got every drop of cum out of me. I never did find out who gave him his first taste of dick - I just knew it wasn't me. Maybe our father? I dunno and, really, it didn't matter who turned him out - it just mattered what we did with each other - and especially once he started busting nuts.
    I have a brother that we started sucking and fucking at a early age, he came to me with it, so someone had to show him, even to this day if we was ever able to get together, I bet he would still want it!