Register

I have a dilemna!

I need help with a dilemna. I live just outside of a rural farming and ranching community. I recently discovered that my neighbor - 1/4 mile away - has a 12" dick and it is quite thick. He is quite proud of it and doesn't mind telling guys he has 12" cock. Since learning this, it is all I can think about. I keep running the conversation in my head about how to tell him I want it. I keep thinking that next time he says something about it, I'll tell him I'd love to see it, but that would lead to me playing with it, which will lead to me sucking it, which will lead to you fucking me with it. Sounds good, right?
    Here are the problems: I don't know if he is bi. He is the same age as my son (29). He comes to my shop to visit frequently.
    Any advice?

Re: I have a dilemna!

One option, if the subject of his cock comes up, would be to ask if he has trouble finding a woman to polish it for him. If he is confident, he'll likely say no women can suck it right, deep, to completion, etc. That's where you step out on a limb. Vaguely suggest that you've heard guys are better at sucking cock anyway. See if he bites.

Quote Originally Posted by bihorseman71 View Post
    I need help with a dilemna. I live just outside of a rural farming and ranching community. I recently discovered that my neighbor - 1/4 mile away - has a 12" dick and it is quite thick. He is quite proud of it and doesn't mind telling guys he has 12" cock. Since learning this, it is all I can think about. I keep running the conversation in my head about how to tell him I want it. I keep thinking that next time he says something about it, I'll tell him I'd love to see it, but that would lead to me playing with it, which will lead to me sucking it, which will lead to you fucking me with it. Sounds good, right?
    Here are the problems: I don't know if he is bi. He is the same age as my son (29). He comes to my shop to visit frequently.
    Any advice?
    Whatever happens, keep us posted!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

If you see this guy and if he asks or you ask him see how it goes from there unless you are afraid and he could be too see how it goes