Register

Do you know what the bisexual flag is?

I just learned there was a bisexual flag. I'm not out except to one friend. **Tell me. If I was wearing a t shirt with a subtle bisexual flag on it, would you recognize it? Would this be a way to tell other bisexuals who I am, without telling the rest of the world?

Re: Do you know what the bisexual flag is?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattleout View Post
    I just learned there was a bisexual flag. I'm not out except to one friend. **Tell me. If I was wearing a t shirt with a subtle bisexual flag on it, would you recognize it? Would this be a way to tell other bisexuals who I am, without telling the rest of the world?
    You dont need the flag persee...you can combine blue red purple in any combination...I have a couple shirts that do it every effectively.

The blue represents attraction to the opposite gender. The red represents attraction to the same gender too. If you mix blue and red paint you get purple. The resultant overlap color purple represents attraction to both genders (bi)."

The upper and lower parts are wider than the overlapping purple middle. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bi flag.png 
Views:	187 
Size:	575 Bytes 
ID:	56818

I've seen rings with this colour mix for sale on the net. You might use that idea or some other small item (lapel pin? on a medalion on a chain around your neck? etc.).
    Last edited by tenni; Jan 24, 2021 at 10:42 PM.

That's an interesting question. I wear a Bisexual Pride flag lapel pin when I am on Cape Cod, but only one person has ever mentioned it. I was at a roadside stand and a young lady behind the counter mentioned that she liked my pin. I asked her if she knew what it meant and she said yes. That made my day!

I have a Bisexual Pride circle around my Facebook picture, but it does not say anything about being Bisexual. No one has mentioned it, but it is my subtle way of telling the world that I am Bisexual. Now I am out to many of my friends, but again, no one has mentioned the Bisexual flag colors on my picture. I'm not sure if they know what it means.

I've seen women with the Bi colors, subtly streaked into their hair, but that is it. Good luck, and let us know how it went.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I would love it if there was a way to let guys know I am into sucking cock without letting the wrong guys know...lol. Anything that is a clue to others will eventually be found out by the 'wrong' people.

Is there such thing as a Tri-sexual Flag. Cause I like to try pretty much anything sexual... With limits of course..

Hi everyone! I am also interested in this topic, because I am still trying to identify myself, and the closest variant for me, for now, is bisexual. I already have the big and beautiful flag of the LGBTQ+ community on my house, it is the same gig as my American flag lol. I want people to see my position both in the day and the night time, that’s why I installed https://www.amazon.com/Flagpole-Ener...dp/B00YBDA7DC/ with it, and I think that it is one of my best decisions. Peace and love, that’s WHAT WE REALLY NEED!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bisexual-flag-2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	58097Bi Flag Mug. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bisexual-flag-4.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	58098

Um, I'm thinking that if you're wearing a T-shirt with the flag/colors on it, you're pretty much "telling" everyone who sees it that you "might" be bisexual or, at the very least, you support bisexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Um, I'm thinking that if you're wearing a T-shirt with the flag/colors on it, you're pretty much "telling" everyone who sees it that you "might" be bisexual or, at the very least, you support bisexuality.
    I ma thinking the high heels, skirt and make up might out me to most ........lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    I ma thinking the high heels, skirt and make up might out me to most ........lol
    It might, Jaz!