Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Warning: cocksucking can become addictive

Well, the first cock that I actually remember sucking was my own (although there is strong evidence my older brother might have had me suck his when I was about 6, can?t remember the actual act).
    When I was 15 and limber I found out that I could get about half the head of mine in my mouth and I liked seeing it in a hand held mirror it just made me wonder what it would be like to not have to struggle and to be able to easily have a whole dick in my mouth.
    It took about 4 years before I had enough courage to actually try it.
    I found out pretty quickly (the second time, not the first) that I really enjoyed 69?ing with another guy. I liked the feel, loved the taste of precum, liked watching and feeling it slide into my mouth.
    When his cockhead started swelling up and his balls got tight it was extremely erotic. When he started spurting I just started swallowing as fast as I could. I didn?t like the taste as much as that sweet salty precum but it was still the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.
    So yes, tried playing the straight, I enjoyed pussy too but the thought of wrapping my lips around a nice hard cock never went away.
    Although I?ve only sucked about 25 or 30 cocks mostly when I was younger I can say the hunger never goes away. Kneeling down, feeling it get hard in my mouth, us getting naked and having a mutual suck session is something I am definitely addicted to.

You c-suckers out there who like the reward at the end ... how would you feel about sucking a guy who orgasms but there's no ejaculate? (cos of surgery)

Does a lack of semen totally negate interest in sucking?

Quote Originally Posted by fredward View Post
    You c-suckers out there who like the reward at the end ... how would you feel about sucking a guy who orgasms but there's no ejaculate? (cos of surgery)

Does a lack of semen totally negate interest in sucking?
    I would feel fine about it, as long as the orgasm was there. For me, that's the reward of sucking a cock. I want to feel the thickening and stiffening and the shudder at the end. The cum is secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by biguycancun View Post
    I would feel fine about it, as long as the orgasm was there. For me, that's the reward of sucking a cock. I want to feel the thickening and stiffening and the shudder at the end. The cum is secondary.
    Good answer!

I trained myself to be addicted to cock. I was well aware I enjoyed sucking cock, but it still wasn't an obsession. So, I started doing research. I found pages dedicated to cock worship, and was pleased to find the Church of Priapus. After several years of practice, I broke myself of any desire for women, and only crave cock now. I've sucked off dozens of men, and the ones with nice cocks I give my business card, so they can contact me when they need sucked off. I have helped one friend who wished to be a total cock slave to lose all of his desire to fuck his wife, now preferring to share his cum with me, and mine with him.

Quote Originally Posted by friesbaconnekkid View Post
    I trained myself to be addicted to cock. I was well aware I enjoyed sucking cock, but it still wasn't an obsession. So, I started doing research. I found pages dedicated to cock worship, and was pleased to find the Church of Priapus. After several years of practice, I broke myself of any desire for women, and only crave cock now. I've sucked off dozens of men, and the ones with nice cocks I give my business card, so they can contact me when they need sucked off. I have helped one friend who wished to be a total cock slave to lose all of his desire to fuck his wife, now preferring to share his cum with me, and mine with him.
    very interesting , never heard of that group or whatever .. like to hear and learn more .. not sure I was tot go as far as only desire cock but more than women would be good. Can you please direct me to whet you read or stidied found a site but not sure what to read seems like prayers and chants
    Last edited by Tag200; Jul 28, 2023 at 7:22 PM.

I am so eagered to give it a try. I have been encouraged and trained by my lady on how to do it. But, it?s hard for me to find someone that I am willing to explore. Any tips?

Some days I wake up craving cock and a mouthful of cum. I should say, most days.
    "Remember; if you can't resolve your conflicts with the power of the word...hit them with your laptop!"--© 1998 J.E. Benedict

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    Once your addiction to sucking cock begins to take over, you learn to enjoy the taste, feel and texture of cum and develop a craving for sucking cock until he cums in your mouth and then you will greedily swallow every drop, savoring the taste of your creamy reward for giving him oral pleasure with your cocksucking mouth.
    ABSOLUTELY TRUE! Thank goodness I've had a regular steady Bi lover to play with once (sometimes twice a week) since April 2021

Back to being single again, and I've been FWB with a guy for the last two weeks. All he wants is to be sucked with no recip, and I've been happy to oblige. The only problem is that he lives 30 minutes away, and he cums in about 5 minutes. So, an hour's drive for only 5 minutes of sucking. I'd rather drive for 5 minutes and do an hour's worth of sucking, even if means my jaw and throat get sore.

Quote Originally Posted by friesbaconnekkid View Post
    After several years of practice, I broke myself of any desire for women,
    I am wondering if I could do that. If I weren't married I would certainly try. Not because she and I have sex, but because it is more difficult to meet men if you can't host.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

It seems as though almost any guy who tries it, instantly loves it. After all those years of playing with your own cock, it's feels so natural to finally get one in your mouth. I love it! Wish I had given into the urge to suck years ago. Now that I'm widowed, I crave it constantly.

I knew guys who didn't like it the first time - but they did the second time.

It took me quite a while to get my mind around sucking another guy's cock, but when it finally happened, I remember thinking to myself, "So this is what I've been missing all these years! I've got to do more of this!"

It just felt right, like something I was born to do. It felt like I'd found a missing part of the puzzle -- a part that completed me -- and I wanted to drink in every last nuisance. I loved the different sensations and textures, the softness of his shaft skin and the bumpy, bluish veins that rippled underneath. I reveled in the smooth firmness of his swollen glans against my tongue and the the ever so slightly salty taste of his flowing precum. It was so incredibly exciting to know I was not only doing, but thoroughly enjoying, something so completely taboo, and in so doing, bringing another man intense pleasure. I marveled at the way his ball sac drew up tight as he neared the edge, and the way his cock twitched and throbbed as I played my tongue tip on his super-sensitive frenulum. I fully intended to suck the guy to completion -- anticipated the taste and sensation of receiving his cum in my mouth, but as his orgasm arrived i found myself pulling instinctively away, letting him splash on my neck, shoulder and chest. I've been a confirmed cocksucker ever since!