Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Warning: cocksucking can become addictive

For me it now feels like sucking cock and having a cock in my mouth and throat are natural and "what's meant to be." It's just feels like cock is supposed to be in my mouth and throat -- it's where it belongs. And I like to have my picture taken worshiping cock so others can so my cock sucking passion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 95%.jpg  
    Cum play with me!
    Bi Guy 97015

It?s totally addictive! IV been sucking older men?s cocks since I was 8 or 9, must have sucked thousands and thousands of cocks in my lifetime, always swallowing and hungry for more. I?m always looking for another guy to suck off. I feel the same way about eating pussy, can?t get enough.

The original post was great and right on point. There is something compelling about sucking a cock to completion. I am in the camp of those who love the taste of cum and always have. I never considered swallowing a load to be a punishment, but a reward for a job well done. I do want to say something in favor of women and cock sucking. I have never had to ask a woman to suck my cock. All the women in my life have been enthusiastic cock suckers. I think one of the things that initially got me interested in giving oral to a man was how turned on women looked sucking me. They were visibly more aroused and got very wet when they gave me oral. I started to think that if it was something they liked so much, I might enjoy it too. That turns out to be the case.

Why is it that have never sucked any cock but I cannot get my mind of it. I see a nice cock in my mind and I hold it and start sucking it and I get so hard that I can burst out and tare my pants off. What am I, a cocksucker? I want to do it but am concerned about the addiction. What a dilema I have...any words of encouragement?

I need to feel cum bursting into my mouth because I want to hear him telling me he is ready to give me his seed. I am so worked up about the thought of experiencing this and I want it badly.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    "It makes me wonder why girls aren't more into it."

All it takes is to run into a guy - or more than one - who makes your cock sucking dream a nightmare to understand why women aren't more into it. Women are like, "Don't cum in my mouth - ew!"
    I find this line of discussion confusing. Any woman I've been involved with has loved sucking my dick, and they were very good at it. i don't think that is a gender specific thing. I

cocksucking is great but nothing is more erotic than being on your knees, his hands on your hips and ass, that hard throbbing cock long stroking that ass balls deep, that bareback cock working up to things until he arches his back, drives into that ass balls deep bareback and breeds the bitch!!! Oh yea- bring it on!! cock after cock, load after load, 5, 10, 15 or more, no limits, all bareback, all with their balls full looking to breed that fine ass!!! bring it on!!! Suzy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TV Gangbang Gurl.jpg   Take that ass baby!.jpg   HungTGirlSuzy.jpg   TGirlCougar.jpg  
    Last edited by TGirlCougar; Jul 16, 2021 at 2:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Priapism50 View Post
    Truly submit and totally give your all to it once and you can become addicted.

You will think about how he went from soft to hard in your mouth. How his excitement made you excited.

Do it once and you could find yourself answering cocksucker ads.

You could find yourself walking in someone's door. Someone you've never met. Seeing his naked cock and immediately dropping to your knees and putting it in your mouth.

Sucking and stroking not because he looks good but because he was standing there cock out, hard from anticipation, and wants it sucked.

You could find yourself sucking a strangers cock, penis or dick, whatever they want to call it, when you hear them say "yesssss suck it" you will double down and try harder.

As he hardens so do you, as he throbs so do you.

All that matters at the moment is making that cock feel more and more stimulus. Worshiping it till it is throbbing.

You know if your wife finds out she'll divorce you. You know your friends will never understand but you keep sucking and sucking, it feels so good.

Till you hear him moan and feel him spasm and feel his seed spurting in your mouth. At that moment you swallow as punishment, for being so submissive. You swallow though it tastes horrible you swallow it all till it's done, then you immediately leave thinking, never again, never again.

Two days later you could get an email asking "are you available today? I need my dick sucked."

You think no way, as your fingers are typing "yes sir, be right over."
    are you reading my mind sir? It?s almost like you were telling me exactly what I?m thinking about & what will happen? It?s made me want to find out even more if I?ll be addicted!

I guess the reason why I?m open to cocksucking is because I?ve grown addicted to the imagination of it & that makes me want to explore that even more.

Quote Originally Posted by LowkeyBreeze318 View Post
    I guess the reason why I?m open to cocksucking is because I?ve grown addicted to the imagination of it & that makes me want to explore that even more.
    Same. The thought is addicting. Can only imagine doing it one day.

I do not care if cock sucking is addictive...have not had one yet but the thrill and excitement id there...anyone in Sapulpa, OK?

All true.... In some ways I wish I'd never started sucking dick. But since I do, I enjoy sucking with lusty desire, and I let every guy know that I appreciate him getting off in my mouth.

I'm cumpletely a-dick-ted to sucking and deep throat cock.....I love the taste and feeling of a cock in my mouth and throat....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 95%.jpg  
    Cum play with me!
    Bi Guy 97015

I received that email this morning, "come over now". It takes me 17 or 18 minutes to get to his house, and I get him off in 3 or 4 minutes. We never speak to each other and I leave as soon as I get him off. I get to taste his cum on my drive home.

Quote Originally Posted by cleves View Post
    I get him off in 3 or 4 minutes. We never speak to each other and I leave as soon as I get him off. I get to taste his cum on my drive home.
    Sounds like a positive experience for you, and I'm happy for ya! Not my thing, though. I like to feel relaxed and enjoy the other person's company. We don't have to be best friends, but the blow & go just doesn't do it for me.

I?m with Silky. I?d prefer to savor the moment and enjoy the post-climax euphoria together.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    Sounds like a positive experience for you, and I'm happy for ya! Not my thing, though. I like to feel relaxed and enjoy the other person's company. We don't have to be best friends, but the blow & go just doesn't do it for me.
    I'm with you , no quickies at all, sucking is supposed to be sensual enjoying the taste and feel and realization of the pleasure being provided.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    I don't know why I feel that way, but when the sex part is done, I can't get away fast enough and the guys I suck seem to feel the same way. They only want the sex part and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    I'm looking forward to being a cocksucking cum slut. It sounds so much better than a vanilla hetero with a boring wife.
    You just need to get her on board with it. I was able to get my husband and oh my goodness WAY better together than alone.

Oh and ask my husband - Cock Suck is VERY addicting as is Cum drinking. We wrestle over who will get it sometimes, that is why we prefer 3 couples at least sex nights so we have 3 cocks available. I'm just glad my husband can't suck his own.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    You just need to get her on board with it. I was able to get my husband and oh my goodness WAY better together than alone.
    If only I could!
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Smile Re: Warning: cocksucking can become addictive

I tried it in my 20's but couldn't get myself to swallow. Tried it again in my 50's and it took about 10 cocks before I really began to enjoy the whole process. Now, it's the last thing I think about each night and the first thing I think about each morning. I would suck cock all day long for an endless line of horny guys who need to blow their load. I would lick another guy's cum off my wife's face and tits or clean up her juicy creampie if I had the chance. That's how much I love sucking cock and eating cum.

Apologies to Robert Palmer - "Addicted To Love"

"Addicted to Cum"

Your lights are on, but you're not home
    Your mind is not your own
    Your heart sweats, your body shakes
    Another cock is what it takes

You can't sleep, you can't eat
    There's no doubt, you want it deep
    Your throat is wet, you're on your knees
    Another cock is all you need

Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah
    It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough

You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to cum!!

Might as well face it, you're addicted to cum

As I sit here right now, I'm planning how I can suck a nice cock today or tomorrow without wifey finding out!!

The pic is a me enjoying a delicious cock recently!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0002 SR!!.jpg  

At the beach, swimming with a friend. After a refreshing swin, my buddy sitting in the sun, my head on his stomach, and he tells me to look down. I do, and I'm staring at his hard cock, under his bathing suit. You like that, he asks? I told him I thought it was beautiful... I'll show you more, later he promised. Later, in the tent, we got rid of the wet bathing suits, and his cock was still hard. Touch it, play with it, he asked. I moved next to him, and slowly jerked his cock. Without a word, I put it in my mouth and softly sucked it. He moaned, and told me how good that felt. I told him not to tell anyone, and continued sucking him. Within minutes, he was throbbing, and shooting his warm cum into my mouth. He let out a long moan, as he emptied his seed. Afterwards, he promised, to let me do that anytime that I felt like it. I enjoyed it very much, and sucked his cock for many years.....

Re: ?Warning: cocksucking can become addictive.?
    I am willing to take that chance!
    I have had no opportunity to indulge yet, but my ?..ah .. radar ?. is up, so to speak.

I think I can totally deal with this kind of addiction, and want to try sucking a cock to completion and swallow hot cum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvdude05 View Post
    At the beach, swimming with a friend. After a refreshing swin, my buddy sitting in the sun, my head on his stomach, and he tells me to look down. I do, and I'm staring at his hard cock, under his bathing suit. You like that, he asks? I told him I thought it was beautiful... I'll show you more, later he promised. Later, in the tent, we got rid of the wet bathing suits, and his cock was still hard. Touch it, play with it, he asked. I moved next to him, and slowly jerked his cock. Without a word, I put it in my mouth and softly sucked it. He moaned, and told me how good that felt. I told him not to tell anyone, and continued sucking him. Within minutes, he was throbbing, and shooting his warm cum into my mouth. He let out a long moan, as he emptied his seed. Afterwards, he promised, to let me do that anytime that I felt like it. I enjoyed it very much, and sucked his cock for many years.....
    Yep, I to had a buddy I sucked for years. He would text me tell me he needs my mouth we meet after we get out of work. I get in his pick-up most times he have his cock out and would suck him and swallow his man juice. Would suck him 2 to 4 times a week. He moved because of a job.

It's funny how it starts for guys like myself who were completely hetro and in relationships as a teen and young man, I really had no interest in men at all physically or romantically, I was literally an Alpha male woman loving man, no delicate stuff in my life, loved every inch of women and thought guys were gross as far as anything past being friends with them. So when the events happened that precipitated me realizing cocks were interesting or men were hitting on me and sexual stuff popped in my head and I said hmnn, It just seemed like a taboo fantasy gone wrong, it was so overpowering I couldn't get it out of my jerk off thoughts, still mostly jerked about women but it would change mid way through a fantasy in the form of another guy and my lady, or 3 of us, then eventually just me being forced to suck a faceless guys cock or submitting somehow, it was weird and unnerving tbh, but whatever got you to that point of thinking of men sexually it doesn't matter, you had no choice in the fantasy happening then or now, you would just go with it and gross out right after. Every time ffs. Sometimes I would even try to switch at the last second from thoughts of a BBC to thoughts of my sexy blond girlfriend or some hot female friend or MILF I knew to try to stop these thoughts, but even though I came to the image of a woman, it was the thought of a guy that made me blow, I was literally disgusted and promised myself to never do it again every time. if I just stopped masturbating to men it would go away right? I would wank and wank for 30 mins to a chick, start thinking about a man? And whooosh, thar she blows matey in no time.

It always came back, no matter how long in between gay thoughts, just when you think it's been 3 months or whatever, they come back again, and they feel so good thinking about it, so eventually you just give in and say "it's just a dirty fantasy" who cares? It will never happen IRL right? Then one year a few years in I began to think about anal play when I heard a neighbor say his brother was a queer and liked to get fucked in the ass, it seemed so taboo but got me thinking about how it felt, soon after I started to finger myself once in a while, same thoughts after, gross, never again, blah, blah, blah. Then I bought my first vibrator, it changed the game, I imagined fucking a manly well hung guy almost every night after my then girlfriend would go home, bought some gay and trans dvds at a corner store (pre internet) then started going to xx stores to shop for more risque stuff, back then appearing gay wasn't cool, I remember a few males giving me that look, but I'm 220lbs at the time and in great shape so F them trying anything really, those shopping trips gave me confidence and everything I after that got me thinking more about the reality of men and cocks. All these things gradually brought me further down the rabbit hole, looking back I really thought I could control it or would say, I like pussy, this will never happen so just go with it and cum to being a cocksucker, but one step lead to the next. So after yrs and yrs of masturbating I was literally tired of teasing myself and wanted to test the waters, I had enough wondering and was curious, blah, blah blah, so after several chickened out meet ups from phone lines or dating sites, and talking myself straight 100 times over before I did it, I finally saif F it and when I met a guy I trusted and he flirted openly with me, I slowly opened up, and once those gates opened ( I didn't even find him attractive at all) I became a willing participant and looking for more, doesn't mean I yelled it out loud or tried to suck or fuck any more men, but I knew inside I was hooked on men and fully open to it happening again with the right guy, now I'm more of a bi/gay cock lover than I ever liked pussy, I've spent 2/3s of my life thinking of men, so it's so far behind me as far as wanting women again sexually, I mean ya, I see a hot ass I still go whew, she's fine and think of how she might be in bed or whatever, I may even want to date women, but I would be wasting everyone's time, it's kind of in the past tense even thinking it, wishful thinking since I spent so much time and effort becoming this, always thinking about men or cocks, even though women is what I am familiar with, a master with, can make most of them satisfied sexually, know what makes them tick, fuck them all night long and love the smell and taste and sound of, being around them. I can't even stay satisfied for long, All because I had to fantasize about big cocks at 19, now here I am, a man wanting cocksucker who only wants cock most of the time in my head, even though I dated my last girlfriend for 8 yrs and am just newly single, I still had to think about cocks or men to blow a load inside her. Sucks to adore or be attracted to the idea of a female, but not want women at all in my sex life, I can't unopen that bottle now, it's way too far gone on that scene, so yeah, careful what you wish for indeed....
    Last edited by MontyinHamilton; Dec 5, 2021 at 11:47 AM.

From day 1, all I wanted was a cock in my mouth. When I see cock, I drop to my knees, put it in my mouth and suck it. My reward is the load of warm sweet cum deposited in my mouth and throat.... bring 'em on, show me your cock....

I sucked my first cock in July...then sucked him twice in August..Once in September...It has been almost three months since I had a cock in my mouth, and I'm craving it...lol..Warning: It only takes one.

I was aDICKted after my 1st one which was at least 25 years ago a kid (20-ish) I chatted w online one weekend when my Fam was away for the weekend. I?ve had Asian, Hispanic and Caucasian cum I?ve swallowed at home, in a hotel, on the side of the road at an ABS, in a trailer and in a storage shed
    so many cocks and so little time 😛😁