Register

View Poll Results: How do you take his cum?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • On your face/facial

7 9.86%
  • In your open mouth

9 12.68%
  • In your closed mouth

40 56.34%
  • Down your throat

15 21.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cumshot preference

How do you like to catch cumshots?
    1) on your face - you love being covered in his sticky goo, not knowing where his next shot will land
    2) in your open mouth - you love feeling the hot jet hit your tongue, and you don't mind getting a little messy
    3) in your closed mouth - you love having your mouth filled to the brim with hot semen and not wasting a single drop
    4) down your throat - you love the feeling of his hot cock pulsing in your throat and his cum being injected directly into your stomach

Re: Cumshot preference

I LOVE cum, love to swallow also enjoy a facial, Always let the top decide. Nothing better than feeling a cock pump cum into my mouth. After I swallow a load I crave another sadly don't get to experience it enough. Always on the look out.

5) all of the above!

One of the most difficult polls i've encountered..I like 'em all. I usually let him choose how to decorate me with his seed - they're all fun.

Anywhere he wants toooo.

Definitely like open mouth, feeling his head hovering just between my lips. Love when he's jerking himself off for me as I wait nervously for the main event. Having your tongue poking out of your mouth as you feel the heat of his head, the moaning, the losing control, finally feeling that warmth, that heaviness of hot sperm dumping on your tongue, so hard to explain the satisfaction of that. That moment when you take your tongue inside your mouth and close, sperm coating the roof of your mouth, the undeniable strong flavor of a man's jizz overwhelming your mouth, then finally swallowing and feeling that tingly and numbing sensation of it in your throat. Dick is so hot.

I want my lover to cum in my mouth down my throat or all over my face it's whatever he want and makes him have the best stimulation he can have I love cocks in my mouth period

I prefer to have about half of my cock in my lovers warm mouth and watching my cock pulsate as every last drop gets pumped out. Love to watch the facial expressions as well knowing that with each pulsation another shot of cum is being delivered.

I like little in my mouth, but I love cum on my face then rubbing the cock all around my face and licking cum off it. I got hard just typing this lol

I have yet to be shot with cum, but I think I would like to work my way down the list from 1-4!

Tough question. I’ve sucked off four guys, a total of about twenty times. My favorite is generally sucking my partner off in my closed mouth. It’s exciting to feel his cock pulse, to think about how I’m receiving every single spurt and drop of cum from his balls the instant it leaves his dick. I then keep gently sucking for quite a while, coaxing every last bit of splooge from his stiff, satisfied rod.

The memory and image (yes, we filmed it) that I jerk off to most, though, is when I got on my back, my partner hovered his cock and balls over my chin and lips, and I jerked him off until he came all over my face. I gathered up and swallowed as much of his cum as I could, and it was a thrill for me to have my face feel like a spunk-covered glazed donut. I fantasize about that a lot, and would LOVE to be lucky enough to have many, many more such exciting experiences. If disease wasn’t an issue, I’d gladly sign up to be the neighborhood bukkake boy.

I haven’t sucked a guy off in a LONG time and when I did he pulled out and shot on his stomach because he liked watching himself cum. But I would take a load anyway he wanted. Prefer it in my closed mouth but I’d do anything he asked

My first live in GF showed me how to suck cock, and swallow. She never spilled a drop. I was 19, and she was 29. She was good at it, and always grinned after letting my drained cock go, usually smacking her lips, saying, "You aught to patent that stuff as glue." Most of the times she got it were when I lost control with my face buried in her pussy looking up at her fine round ass. She'd be a little disappointed that she didn't get fucked but understood.

Little did she or I know that I would grow to craving cocks swelling and cumming in my mouth, and later in my ass. When a man was about to cum in either end of me I took it deep because I liked cumming deep in the warmth. The only down side to this is that my throat automatically swallowed as it came out. I was left with only the taste - not all bad.

I prefer on my knees or on my back with the guy over me, my mouth open, feeling all of his hot jizz splat on my tongue as he jerks himself off. You can see it squirting out of his head and then look up at him and see his pleasure.

#3, or #4 for me - I hate facials.

Mouth....always, fill it with man juice...

Closed mouth. I enjoy feeling the cum spurting...

All the above.

On my knees, with my mouth wrapped around his cock, looking up at him as he cums

Definitely all over my face. I like to be completely soaked and splattered with cum. I like the visual aspect and that I’ve been marked as a dirty cock sucker. By multiple guys at once is even better.

In the mouth and don't swallow till I offer to share some with the donor or a nearby person. Love snoballs!

Godownonit

These days - down my throat. I finally learned to deep throat (I can even go balls deep on my friend, who is about 9"). Took a LOT of effort and practice, but I finally got there !

hmmmmm, balls deep!!!

I usually like the cum filling my mouth while my mouth is closed sucking his cock but I have had many guys that like to cum on my face, shoot their load in my open mouth so they can see it and of course down my throat when I am balls deep on their cock in full deep throat mode.

BJcumguy59

All of the above. But mostly fill my mouth show and swallow.

Theres nothing like a cock pumping its nectar into my mouth and throat. And I'm always looking for more.....

I like it in my closed mouth, that way I can roll the cum around and enjoy it before I swallow. Some guys get off by squirting it all over my face, I’m okay with that, I just pick it up with my fingers and lick it off. Had one regular who liked me to cum on his face and then lick it off. That was a turn on, we’d always French kiss after I licked it off.

Deep down my hungry throat......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 95%.jpg  
    Cum play with me!
    Bi Guy 97015

My first time was in my closed mouth, that's the way he liked it. Ever since, I close my mouth around the cock, and love the splash against the back of my throat. I just love sucking cock and its rewards...

When I did get my partner off, I always took it like a freak down my throat! I love the taste! Would do just about anything to have a great buddy who would feed me and treat me like his personal cocksucker!