Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panties

Panties

Of us married bi men who wear women's panties. Does your wife know? If she knows did she help you find the right style for you? Do you love lounging around in just your sexy undies?

Re: Panties

I’ve had to explain my love of panties woh a variety of fictions: they provide more support when I’m wearing a business suit and my favorite “honey, ever since my first colonoscopy the doctor says that briefs are better than boxers...”

She’s learned to not speak about the obvious signs that she’s married to a bisexual man!

My wife knows infact she brought it up after I came out to her about being a bisexual bottom.
    Now I only have a " doctor " pair of boxers and over 50 pairs of frilly panties, thongs and G strings

Not women's but I have a good collection of lace thongs and panties with a pouch front. Not into cross dressing but I love to indulge my sissy fem side with pretty briefs and bikinis, etc around the house and with friends with similar tastes.

I love wearing her panties, but she doesn't know. It feels like a way of a way of keeping my cock close to her pussy. Unfortunately, the sexier/skimpier ones don't leave much room for cock and balls, so I'll put those on for taking pictures and jerking off and then switch to a pair of her everyday panties for lounging. I've cum in her panties a few times, but then I have to clean them and return them like nothing happened. That's a little too complicated, time consuming, and risky, so I don't do that much anymore. I'm sure sexy lingerie panties exist for men (i.e., ballroom) and am curious to try them, but for now I don't want to risk having those in the house.

Back in the day when I was doing laundry at the laundry mat I would occasionally fine ladies panties in the dryer, I took them home and put them on to see how it felt but to be honest they did nothing for me and I let them go, I have never put my wife's panties on.

I am not married. I love wearing female panties. They are comfortable and make me feel sexy.

Yes I wore them yje first one wa upst by it and the last one said she was okay with it as long as I didn't wear them everyday.

I don't so much enjoy wearing panties, but do love wearing a pair of pantyhose! Makes me feel so hot when wearing them. Especially black hose!!

Quote Originally Posted by hairy69 View Post
    I don't so much enjoy wearing panties, but do love wearing a pair of pantyhose! Makes me feel so hot when wearing them. Especially black hose!!
    I've been into pantyhose and stockings virtually all my life, but not panties. I used to think 'panties' was a stupid word!

But all that changed 12 years or so ago. I started becoming interested in satin and nylon panties, and have since taken to them so much that I no longer own any male underwear.

The more direct answer to the question is: Yes, my wife knows. She helps me with shopping and washes them when she does laundry. And she's given me a drawer in her lingerie chest to store my panty collection.

Think I'll keep her...

I love wearing panties, especially when I'm out in public. Makes me very horny and feel so slutty that I am willing to let any men who show interest take me orally or anally, whichever they prefer. Have loved wearing panties since a high school girlfriend left hers at my house after a quick lunchtime encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    I've been into pantyhose and stockings virtually all my life, but not panties. I used to think 'panties' was a stupid word!

But all that changed 12 years or so ago. I started becoming interested in satin and nylon panties, and have since taken to them so much that I no longer own any male underwear.

The more direct answer to the question is: Yes, my wife knows. She helps me with shopping and washes them when she does laundry. And she's given me a drawer in her lingerie chest to store my panty collection.

Think I'll keep her...
    If you dont keep her can i have her? Mine would lose it if she knew i even wanted to wear panties. And.probably tell everyone we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyonenut View Post
    If you dont keep her can i have her? Mine would lose it if she knew i even wanted to wear panties. And.probably tell everyone we know.
    Best thing I've done is to recognize what a good thing I have, and be the kind of guy that makes her want to keep me, too!

I had one guy that I blew on a regular basis that insisted I wear a lacy thong with a pouch when he came over. He also wanted my long hair brushed out down oast my shoulders and he would apply some light makeup and eyeshade to complete my "Cock whore" look. That was his thing and he always came with a big load for me to gulp.

I had one guy that I blew on a regular basis that insisted I wear a lacy thong with a pouch when he came over. He also wanted my long hair brushed out down oast my shoulders and he would apply some light makeup and eyeshade to complete my "Cock whore" look. That was his thing and he always came with a big load for me to gulp.

Damn, i'd love to have a situation like that, and pretend i was his "wife" or "girlfriend" as i satisfied him

Quote Originally Posted by missn3njerry View Post
    Damn, i'd love to have a situation like that, and pretend i was his "wife" or "girlfriend" as i satisfied him
    Me too. But I’d like to switch up roles and take turns play “wife”. I’d enjoy dressing and doing the makeup of the right guy and then going to town, after which we shower and I get to put on stockings, garter, some lipstick and a little glitter on my cheeks.

I like a soft cotton sundress when I go the full CD Monty...

I like wearing panties while I suck cock my wife does not know and I wear her panties and night top to!!

She doesn’t know. But I love wearing nice lace panties. As often as I can. The best is when I’m with someone that lets me dress completely for them. When I’m dressed nice I feel great and always stay dressed during the time with another guy.

I love to wear panties especially the lacy ones or thongs. I'm not into cross dressing I don't wear bra's or other female clothes but do love wearing sexy panties especially when I'm meeting a guy. I have had several surprised looks by the guys I'm with when the pull down my jeans. It seems to turn them on a bit. I sometimes wear them during my normal work day I love the feeling and it turns me on that people have no idea their talking to a guy wearing panties.

I used to wear my wife’s panties while having sex with her, but now only wear male thongs. Most comfortable underwear I’ve ever worn.

i normally go Rambo,, easy quick access and all.. but when I do wear anything it is silky lacy thong panties.. I love to surprise my guys now and then and wear thigh high silk lace top stockings and matching pants d garter.. they get really turned on!!

Panties are my favorite. But not my wifes. I like the tiny slut panties. My wife doesn't know although I've hinted at it numerous times. She won't take the bait.

One set that I bought I modified a little. it was a pink pair ( I always get pink or red ) with a long slit up the back exposing my man pussy. t that time I was dating a guy that loved dress up as much as I did. He had a couple of micro skirts that he would have me wear when we would meet up. Anyway he gave me a micro skirt and a tube top to wear under my clothes before I went over to his place. The panties were a little too tight for my balls so I made a hole for them to hang out. Needless to say he was very excited when I took my pants off and stood in front of him in that micro skirt with just my balls hanging below the skirt.

But those cheap panties don't last long once ya make a cut in the fabric. They tend to rip fairly easily,

Still like wearing slut panties but haven't in a while. This pandemic has put a stop to a lot of our fun.

Don’t like to wear them, but sure like to smell them. Used to sniff my sisters and girlfriends.

I like to wear them when I'm feeling particularly slutty. Mrs knows, will sometimes peg me wearing a pair of hers she's modified so my hole is available for her cock.Hard to find guys into it, would love to service a guy wearing panties and heels.

Once this year I bought a pair of panties, and wore them on a hike in the woods. They were of a slippery material, and felt good at first. After a while I became rather sweaty down there. This lead to some irritation by the time I took them off later at home. I did use them jerking off before burring them in the trash.

I'm thinking of trying thin cotton.

my wife new and bought me many. love them. men should have them made for them

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200818_054048.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	58562
    I love panties and I think they like me

I have no desire to wear them but from talking to people on the net for years seems like a lot of straight men like to wear wifes or gfs panties. I do not really understand that but who is anyone to judge as long as it makes a person feel good. Makes me wonder how many women wear their husbands boxers from time to time lol. Sometimes I wonder how many men were caught with panties on when something happened and they had to go to emergency room, etc. Probably more than we think. I honestly prefer to go commando when at all possible as underpants are too constricting at times or get too wet when you are horny or active outdoors person.

Ok for all of you I love it put them on and show me , I know couples where the male enjoys panties, and when they realize I like this they like to explore how much I will let them go and I always tell them that they should feel free to let go .......uninhibited freedom does wonders

Tried Panties although they due nothing for me but tight pantyhose make me feel so sexy and with a hole for toy entry entertainment in the rear is enough to put me into extacy.