Register

Had wifes car detailed and got cock too

Had wifeys car detailed yesterday and when it came time to pick it up she was no where to be found and the place did not want tot leave outside their shop.So the manager said he would drop it off at closing time if I would ride him back to pick up his car.I agreed but never knew what was going to happen.He came after they closed so I offered him a beer and a shot.We sat chatting a bit and I thought I recognized him form a ABS that used to be in our area but is now a Wawa.As we were chatting conversation turned from different things to how he does not get that much pussy from his wife and no blow jobs.My mind went back to the ABS and could it be him.Their shop is right down the street from the old ABS so I gave him the old....are you a pitcher or catcher.Without hesitation he said pitcher.I said I was a catcher and he got a shit eating grin on his face.He said are you ready but asked where my wife was.I said out and did not know when she would be back.He asked if we had a powder room so he could wash up since he had a sweaty day and wanted to tidy up.I showed him and when he came out I got him another beer.Then the action started.He unzipped his pants and has a real nice cock and big balls which are a turn on to me...I started real slow but it sprang into action just about immediately.I could tell he was enjoying it the way he just slipped into the sofa and spread his legs so I could get to his balls.It did not take him long to cum at all and he shot a strong load to boot.Just as I was done kissing and licking his cock as it went soft wifey came.He almost shit a brick but when wifey thanked him for keeping me company he did not know what to say.She had brought a pizza and invited him to stay for some so he did.After dinner wifey said she as going for a shower so I assumed she was out getting laid.I asked Bobby if he was ready for a second inning and he asked me about wifey.I then explained to him that I have not had pussy in over 20 years and my affection for cock.He dropped his pants and so go for it.which I gladly did.I took him for his car and tried for a third inning but it did not work.He said he would be back we swapped numbers and said car washes would be free from now on.I enjoyed detailing his cock.

Re: Had wifes car detailed and got cock too

Sounds like a win/win to me!

So, the wifey got a detailed car and we got a detailed story! Wow! I need that type of shop owner! Nice set up!

Sounds like you had a good time with this guy sounds like he could be a regular

Wow!

Looks like my detail shop guy mat be a regular.Got text a bit ago.Wants to stop for beer and and a blow job not necessarily in that order.I said YES I am ready.I think wifey is jealous as she sometimes gets when I get more cock than she does.She will make up for it though as she always does.Cocks are a bit harder to get for me than her.But it is either feast or famine in the cock department.

Jeez! Talk about where the customer comes first!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Jeez! Talk about where the customer comes first!
    and something always gets polished