Register

Sex with a female and then sex with a male from the same family

I was at my father in-laws best friends house with my wife I was asked by her teen age son to go to the pond I fell on a rock and cut my foot back at their house his wife bandaged my foot that night my wife and her husband went to bed not together She and I stayed up she started to rub my cock and took it out and sucked my cock till I came and swallowed my load and I wanted to fuck her but she said no when the family goes on a camping trip she will stay home I we could fuck then . I went to bed got up early her teenage son was up he said I saw what you and mom were doing last night I said what he said she was sucking your cock and if you donot want me to tell my dad and your wife I want you to suck my cock he then dropped his shorts he had a 5.1/2 in cock but it was thick he didn't know I liked cock so I got on my knees and sucked him till he came nice big load of cum when I finished he said now take your out I did my 6 inche was rock hard he got on my his knees and sucked my cock took it all into his mouth he was better than his mom it did take long for me to shoot my load into his mouth he swallowed it all I later had had a fuck feast with his mom she had multi orgasm when we fucked also me and him played again

Re: Sex with a female and then sex with a male from the same family

Great time for you for sure. Guess the son had watched his mom many times and picked up on her style and technique to make him a better cocksucker than she is. Glad you got to reciprocate him and I figure you eventually did fuck his mom, right?

I've done that a few times...

just fuck a sister and brother later on got to fuck their mom

Waylon yes I did thats how I found out about woman who have more that one climax when getting fucked Cornhole let me know how that happened you to kdaddy

Guy that lived next door to us was one of the guys I liked to suck. He thought he had seduced me, but I had already started sucking older men when I was 8 or 9. In any case, he had a daughter around my age, she was the first girl that I ever ate her pussy and fucked, she really liked to suck my cock. Neither of them knew what was going on with the other. I have very fond memories of his daughter, she had a very nice body for a young girl, she was around 12 at the time and I was about the same age. Her dad never sucked me, but he liked me to jackoff while I sucked him. I’d swallow his cum and then he liked to watch me lick my cum off my fingers. We never played together as a three someone.

When I was young I really enjoyed pussy or so I thought.I had a mother and daughter who had the hots for me.I ended up fucking the shit out of both of them when I came home for a leave from the service.Never had a sister and brother though.Now I love cock too much to even think about pussy.

Mostly when growing up, screwing a sister and her brother wasn't unusual and I even joined in a threesome with one sister and brother in particular quite a few times. I wound up screwing my then girlfriend's mom... and it wasn't intentional but I wasn't paying attention to who was hiding under the covers and waiting for me. Let's just say that when I found out I screwed the wrong person, to say it was embarrassing doesn't begin to cover it... but her mom had good pussy. Really longer story about this one...

A while back like 4-5 years ago I was introduced to a very very beautiful sexy lady.. she had found out through a friend that I serviced that I am bi.. she ask to meet me and said she wanted to seduce me.. we met and I fucked her first night.. we exchanged numbers and I kinda forgot about it.. 3 days later I get a message that she has a very special fantasy that she wants to check off the list and that I was the guy to do it with.. she would not tell me what it was just to have the door unlocked and be naked.. ok!! She shows up in a trench coat so to speak.. lets her self in and drops the coat to reveal what had to be a 9” strap on around her waist.. I laughed and ask wth?? But was excited too!! She started by having me suck her cock then she sucked mine. Then she went to my ass tongue and finger fucking me.. next she spent about 2 hours fucking me with her cock in every position she could think of.. she said that it was as good as she had hoped and ask if we could do it again in a couple days.. so this went on for a couple months us fucking each other.. then one night she told me she knew a young man kid 20’s that was bi top going through a dry spell.. ask if she could give him my number..I agreed.. the next day I headed from him.. wanted to meet for sex.. so we did.. he had a really nice 7” cock kinda thick and he was good at using it.. so we started seeing one another about once a week.. this went on for about 6 months me seeing both of them.. she would ask once in a while how things were going and I would tell her great as I don’t discuss my partners with others.. then one day I was contacted by another young guy for sex.. we talked and I agreed to meet him.. he was barely 20 so I was skeptical a bit.. we got naked and I sucked his cock and got him ready.. he wanted me missionary style.. so I got ready and he started fucking me.. he was pretty good.. then after about 30 min of fucking me he ask if he was as good as his brother?? At first it didn’t register.. about 15 min later as we were cleaning up I ask what he meant.. he told me about his brother and that was were he got my number.. and that his stepmom had given it to him.. Ooooh fuck the pieces fell together!! I told him that we were done.. this is to weird.. the stepmom visited the next day and I decided to go with it to see how it went.. after she fucked me I told her about her youngest son fucking me and telling me about all this.. I informed her that it was to weird and we were done.. she begged me to just see her but I was quite worried it would turn into a mess so broke it off with all of them.. she was very beautiful and exciting to be with and fucked me very well.. I miss her from time to time..

Well do tell, KDaddy23,don't leave us hanging...BTW your writing style is pretty good as I always enjoy your multiple part stories....so come on, what's the rest of the story?
    Last edited by DrBimind; Sep 20, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

Okay, okay. My then-girlfriend and her mother looked so much alike it wasn't funny: Same height, weight, everything. One day, my girlfriend and I had planned to play hooky and meet at her house after her parents went to work so we could spend the day screwing each other silly. The plan was that the door would be unlocked and she would be in bed and naked waiting for me; all I had to do was come in, lock the door, go to her room and get in bed with her and let the fun begin. I got to her room and, yep - she's in bed and waiting! I decide to slide into bed with her by getting under the covers from the foot of the bed so I could dive right into eating her and that's what I did. In retrospect, I was so into eating her that I really wasn't paying attention to a lot of stuff from the way she was responding and a few other things. That she was trying to be quiet didn't surprise me because whenever we did this, we had to make sure the people living next door wouldn't hear us and rat us out so when she tapped me on the head, I knew that meant she was ready for me to fuck her. I just slid up her body, she parted her legs, and now I'm fucking her; I even thought for a second that her pussy is feeling really good today - wetter than usual, even a bit tighter than usual. The bedcovers are still over my head so I can't see her face but I'm also sucking on her nipples so no biggie.

She's cumming over and over and I finally cum and it's all good and I'm already thinking about us doing it again. I get the covers off of my head so I can look into my baby's eyes... and holy fucking shit: It's not her! It's her mother! Beyond embarrassed. Straight up busted and in the worst way possible. I am in very deep shit and there's no escaping it. She looks at me and says, "Surprise! I made her tell me the plan because I knew something was up. I took her to school and came back just to see if you were gonna be stupid enough to show up - and you did."

All I'm thinking about now is the ass-kicking I'm gonna get when she calls my mom and tells her that she caught me bagging school and why I did. And not only is my dick still in her, it's getting hard again! I didn't know what to do - pull out and try to run? That wasn't gonna work because I was already busted so I just stayed where I was. I have tears running down my face and of course I'm scared to death because I just know she's gonna tell her husband... and that dude was plenty scary, not to mention he'd threatened to kick my ass every time he saw me! I'm a dead man any way I looked at it. She says, "Hmm... now I know why she wanted to risk getting in trouble with us and skip school... and why she loves you so much. You might as well finish this..." and starts moving against me. I'm dead no matter what so the only thing I could do was fuck her again but, of course, this time wasn't as much fun as it was the first time. I cum again, pull out and start looking for my clothes; she gets out of the bed and I'm kicking my ass even more because she even looks like my girlfriend - just older... and I didn't pick up on any of the differences.

I'm dressed and she's got my girlfriend's robe on and now it's time to pay the piper. She says, "I hope you learned something today, young man. You haven't begun to hear the last of this and you already know your ass is gonna be grass - and I'll deal with her when she gets home. Now, get your ass to school!" Now for the end of the story.

My girlfriend and I sneak a visit with each other later that day. She tells me how she got busted and sent to school... and I tell her what happened when I got there and, yeah, she didn't take it well to find out that I fucked her mother and twice at that. But she kinda forgave me since, the whole time, I never bothered to come from under the covers and she knew, even if I forgot it, how much they resembled each other and even physically right down to the size of their tits and even the size of their clits. Humiliated beyond belief and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop because, by now, her mom has told my mom that she caught me bagging school. And she did tell her... and my mom kicked my ass and grounded me... but she didn't tell her what had happened. My girlfriend's mom didn't make us break up and she never mentioned it... for a whole lot of years. My girlfriend and I got married and, oh, maybe like 20 years later, her mom said that she needed to talk to me about something and she was on her way over. She gets there, I'm wondering what she wants to talk about - and then I find out that after all these years, she just waited to tell me that she didn't set her trap because she wanted to have sex with me but she didn't anticipate me doing what I did that day and instead of stopping me, she just let it happen. She even admitted that she hadn't been laid in a while and once I started eating her, that, too, led to her decision to just let it happen. She's telling me this and I'm so fucking embarrassed it wasn't funny. She said, "Look, it happened. It wasn't really your fault - it was mine and I finally had to apologize to you for whatever trauma I caused you." I had to honestly tell her that I wasn't all that traumatized and that having sex with her was really good and, yeah, I was really stupid not to have picked up on the differences. She told me that she never told her husband what we did - just that she busted us trying to bag school. She pointed out that if she had told him, he would have killed me - and that was no joke. She also said that before that happened, she didn't like me at all but I knew that already; but after that happened, she said that there was something she could like about me after all. She patted me on my cheek and just left without another word - and we never spoke of it again. Even my wife and I never talked about it so much except, sometimes, we'd laugh about how her mom went from hating my guts to not so much hating me - and we both knew why.

Very true story. Still embarrasses the shit out of me.