Register

Thread: relative

relative

Anyone else fool around with a relative I have a younger 2nd cousin we were in his basement and started to wrestle his had had rubbed up against my cock twice thought it was an accident. He some how got me pinned down I was on my stomach he was on top of me I could feel his hard cock on my ass checks I said do you have a hard on he shocked me and said yes when I fist touched your cock I got hard it was an accident the second time it wasn't I said do you want to see it he said yes he got off me I got up took my pants down and underwear down he go on his knees and took my cock into his mouth he knew what he was doing I said you have done this before he said no this is my first time I said get up when he did I took his pants and underwear down Then when I saw his cock was about the same size as mine but much thicker head had a big fat mushroom head I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth I got to taste his pre cum He said he had to piss I said no you are ready to cum he shot his cum into my mouth I got up and showed it to him he dropped to the floor and finished me off swallowed all my cum that lead to many more times with him and a few of his friends over the years

Re: relative

My first time was with my cousin. We would suck each off other when we had sleep overs. We did it into our 20's then life took us in different directions. I would love to find a regular suck buddy again.

how were you both who started it what was his and your cocks like

Quote Originally Posted by guywholikesboth View Post
    Anyone else fool around with a relative I have a younger 2nd cousin we were in his basement and started to wrestle his had had rubbed up against my cock twice thought it was an accident. He some how got me pinned down I was on my stomach he was on top of me I could feel his hard cock on my ass checks I said do you have a hard on he shocked me and said yes when I fist touched your cock I got hard it was an accident the second time it wasn't I said do you want to see it he said yes he got off me I got up took my pants down and underwear down he go on his knees and took my cock into his mouth he knew what he was doing I said you have done this before he said no this is my first time I said get up when he did I took his pants and underwear down Then when I saw his cock was about the same size as mine but much thicker head had a big fat mushroom head I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth I got to taste his pre cum He said he had to piss I said no you are ready to cum he shot his cum into my mouth I got up and showed it to him he dropped to the floor and finished me off swallowed all my cum that lead to many more times with him and a few of his friends over the years
    Nice story it sounds like it was a good time

To be honest, I don't know too many guys who haven't "fooled around" with a relative - usually a brother or cousin and it seems to me that cousins kinda "lead the league" in this and I have no idea why other than most cousins really know each other, hang out, stuff like that and there's an element of trust in place and, yup - I won't say anything if you're not gonna say anything! My brother and my cousin were a joy to have sex with and more than with the other guys I was having sex with. I knew my friends... but I knew these two guys better. Trusted them more and they trusted me.

Over the decades, I've talked with a lot of guys about their first time and cousins, again, have been involved. I just don't find anything unusual about this aspect.

My cousin gave me my first hand job at 16 and gave me a brand new toy to play with, everyday as it turned out.

Kdaddy is absolutely correct I too have talked to many guys about this and family cousins to be exact seen to be the biggest leader in the group.. I too had my first with a cousin.. me 14 him 19 that was a glorious summer.. after things got started he fucked me 2-3 times a day.. he even introduced me to 4 of his friends that used me fairly regularly that summer.. two of which I still see now and then.. family is a major part of first times..

My first time was with my brother, but it was really more teenage fooling around rather than actual sex

Just to be an annoying counter example ... I've never had an intimate physical encounter with any relative of mine. It just never happened or even came close.

Would I have done so with a cousin or similar if the opportunity had been there? Oh, I think definitely yes!

I am sure there is a lot more of relatives messing around together then you know about. I can bet it happens ALOT!, Yes, Brothers, to brothers and even father to son! same with sisters!

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I am sure there is a lot more of relatives messing around together then you know about. I can bet it happens ALOT!, Yes, Brothers, to brothers and even father to son! same with sisters!
    Happens more than anyone is willing to admit to - and the reality is that it has always happened and continues to happen and the morality be damned. It is said that it shouldn't be done... not that it can't be done. Semantical difference? Maybe but it is a matter of fact whether one agrees with it or not. This is when sex really gets real...

When I was a kid my younger brother and I would mess around. Also had an older uncle that enjoyed a jerk and suck.