Register

Blowing in the wind

Just wondering if you had to choose to give a blowjob or receive a blowjob which would you choose? I think I know the answer both! lol. Anyone looking in Toronto let me know.

Re: Blowing in the wind

I hate making choices. But this easy actually. I would prefer to give. There is a guaranteed pleasure when I'm giving. It simply feels so right and of course when he comes i'm rewarded with cum. To receive can also be very good. especially if its at the right time and by the right guy. When givinga BJ, I can get into my sub mind set and jazz it up with some words and body position. sorry I'm not in Toronto. I do love Canadian cock. I think it's because of the metric thing. (lol)

Give, I absolutely love to suck cocks.

I usually don't quote 'the good book', but in this case, it seems appropriate: "It is more blessed to give than to receive."

But knowing how other guys also enjoy this most intimate activity, I'm always happy to allow reciprocal pleasure!

Always give...anywhere, anytime

I mainly like to get blowjobs. I have given guys Bj's just because the guy I was with had great energy, and a great looking cock.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I prefer giving a blow job to special men but if it is a real hot and sexy chick involved, I might prefer to get.

Not in Toronto but a few hours north.... And it's a tough call but sucking a hard cock is a winner for me. It's just such a turn on and gets me rock hard just thinking about it lol

as a male, I love to receive, when dressed.................I love to give. Besides all the cool benefits, the feeling of being totally in control and watching a man try to control himself, so enjoyable.

to give and get a nice load for my effort is just reward

Give only. I don’t like getting my dick sucked, doesn’t do anything for me

I prefer giving but I guess my preference is a good 69. I'm slow cumming so usually they cum first which I prefer.

I love giving. Working his cock with my mouth tongue and throat fees SO GOOd.
    But, I am disappointed when I don't get a blow job in return.
    The wonderful sensations of getting my dick sucked, spread from my dick to my whole body and brain.
    Sometimes I shut my eyes and just enjoy the experience
    sometimes I love to watch and encourage him work my cock
    Most of the time some of both until my cum fills his mouth.
    Then, I feel so relaxed at peace with the world.
    JEM

Tough one, as much as I like to have my cock sucked I crave to suck cock

I love to give oral! More than anything but then again, I haven’t had very many blowjobs that I’ve cum by! Never received a bj from a guy that caused me to explode! So anyone in the Owensboro area that is up for the challenge....cum and cum again!

Needless to say, I'm a great fan of giving and receiving. If I had to choose, I will always choose both. Every time. Why should one guy have all of the fun in this?

I would rather suck a cock more, Just love doing it. A big turn on for me.

I love to give and swallow every spurt of cum. Getting is okay, but I really like to jackoff after I’ve blown a guy and lick my cum up. Fair number of guys waned to watch and they’d get hard again and I’d get a third mouth full of cum.

I'm definitely a 69 kinda guy! But I prefer the bottom, getting face fucked, while he slurps.

Me too, I prefer, love, 69. To have another man's beautiful cock in my mouth and down my throat, while his mouth is wrapped around my cock and his tongue is giving me so much pleasure, is awesome. But I like side-by-side 69, so that our hands can be playing with each other's asses as well. 69 between two men is just a perfect 69, unlike between a man and a woman. You have the 6 and the 9, two characters that are identical except for their orientation, like two men, both with a cock, identical, except for the orientation relative to each other in the 69 position. And then you have the numerals themselves, 6 and 9, each looking like a cock (the stem of the numeral) going into the open mouth (the circle part of the numeral) of the man lying next to him, under him, or above him. (Yes, I've clearly thought too much about this.)

I haven't had the chance to give, sadly, but I definitely want to.

I love sucking my boyfriends cock until he pumps his load for me to swallow. That's my first choice!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPlays View Post
    I hate making choices. But this easy actually. I would prefer to give. There is a guaranteed pleasure when I'm giving. It simply feels so right and of course when he comes i'm rewarded with cum. To receive can also be very good. especially if its at the right time and by the right guy. When givinga BJ, I can get into my sub mind set and jazz it up with some words and body position. sorry I'm not in Toronto. I do love Canadian cock. I think it's because of the metric thing. (lol)
    Not an easy choice for me but if I had to choose just one, I think I would give the BJ. The cum play is so enticing. Later, I would have a fantastic memory to masturbate to instead of the regret of missed opportunity to savor some cum.

I suffer from ED and, since most guys prefer a hard cock, I generally will be the one doing the sucking. That being said, even in the old days when I was still able to get hard, I preferred to suck rather than having mine sucked. The experience of giving another guy pleasure is just a huge turn on to me.

Watching a mans face on my lap isn't a big turn on for me. Having my mouth on his cock, balls, and/or ass while being sucked will really get me off. On the other hand a woman can suck me off even if my face isn't buried in her beaver. It would be nicer if her (o)(o)'s were out but not necessary.

In answer to the question, I much prefer giving a blowjob over getting one from a man.