Register

Over the road trucker sucker?

I have had this fantasy... has anyone else had this or even actually done it?:

I contact a trucker in my area and tell him that if he lets me ride along, I'll suck his cock all the way and back. Maybe even set up a three or foursome along the way. I'm retired and am quite turned on by this. I have all the time in the world. Do truckers ever drive in pairs? Then I could play with one while the other drives and switch back and forth. Married couple would be hot too!

Re: Over the road trucker sucker?

I know of guys who've said that they'd been picked up by truckers while hitch-hiking and... sex. I used to live across the street from an OTR trucker who invited me to go on a long haul with him... and I was sure it wasn't because he needed some company. I've been at truck stops here and there and have seen truckers getting busy - even in their shower area and have been asked if I'd be interested - but I only said "okay" once - I really needed not to drive for a while. Went back to his truck, we blew each other, then we both hit the road. He did ask if I was going his way and I honestly said I wasn't - but the invitation was clear.

Oh, and I didn't accept the neighbor's invitation to ride along with him since I had a job I had to be at and all that...

I think we all dream about climbing up into the warm cab of an 18 wheeler and finding a waiting willing boner to suck and swallow. I know I do!

There is a park n ride off the expressway not too far from me that is often a cruising spot for gay and bisexual men. I cruised through late one summer night and there was an 18wheeler parked in the back section away from the other few parked cars. I noticed a dim light coming from the cab and drove by slowly with my windows down and sure enough there was a trucker looking down at me with a big smile. I nodded and he nodded back so I pulled over to his other side and parked. Next thing I knew he was climbing down from his rig and hopped in my passenger side. He was real good looking, mid forties and when he whipped it out, he showed me a raging hard on at least 7 iinches. I was down on it in a flash and he pumped my head up and down his shaft as the fucked my face and throat with his hips thrusting hard and my mouth and noise pressed against his belly. He release a 3 gulper load of cum and I swallowed it all like a good cocksucker. He said thanks, pulled his pants back up and climbed back up in his cab. He was satisfied and so was I.

This has been a recent fantasy of mine. I was working at a mill site when a truck pulled in. The driver and I had a quick conversation and we both went back to our duties. A little later I was off duty and got in my car, he went out of his way to come over and make some small talk. He had been doing some maintenance on his truck so I didn't bother talking more with him. I thought there was some sexual energy going on but didnt push it. After leaveing the mill site I wish I would have told him I was going to a nearby tavern for a frosty cold one just to see what would happen. Good news is I am working there again this weekend and I hope he is too!

Many years ago (the late 70's) I was attending a trade school in Providence, RI. On the ride home there are a pair of rest areas on 195 East, one in Seekonk, MA and one in Swansea, MA.

One day I was feeling a bit horny (hungry) so I pulled into the Swansea rest stop and picked a spot near the entrance where I could see the vehicles coming in. After about 15 minutes an 18 wheeler pulled in so I tapped my brake lights when I thought the driver would see them. He pulled in on the other side of the parking area, directly across from me and tapped his brakes after he had parked. I got out of my car and walked over and he opened the passenger door. I climbed into the cab and he already had his hard, uncut cock out. It was about 6.5" and average thick. I didn't get to say anything as he ordered, "Well, get to it, I don't have all afternoon!". I leaned over, gently pulled the foreskin back and licked all around the head before sucking his cock into my mouth. I worked his cock for about 15 or 20 minutes when without warning he tensed up and said, "Here you go slut, swallow my cum!" and shot a nice load into my mouth. I swallowed all that i could but some still leaked out and when he was done and started to soften, I licked up the cum that had leaked out and cleaned his cock with my tongue. I sat up and he put his cock back into his jeans and said, "Thanks cocksucker, now get the fuck out of my truck, I gotta get going!" So, I got out and walked back to my car. I headed home thinking that I would have to visit that rest stop more often, which i did!
    Last edited by john02721; Aug 29, 2020 at 1:40 PM.

About 2 1/2 years ago I entered into a regular thing with a driver that passed my way about once a week.. the first couple times we met were oral only then he started fucking me.. for about 6 months he would breed me once a week.. then one night he ask if I could go on the road with him for a week or two.. I gladly accepted.. for the next 2 weeks I stayed naked and was his sex slave.. he bred me in every place he could stop his truck.. rest areas, side of the road, ports, lay overs.. he even loaned me to his buddies a few times.. I showed my ass to more truckers as we passed than I knew were even on the road.. I was getting fucked 2-3 times a day.. I loved it.. I still see him now and then when he passes through

WOW! Ive always wanted trucker cock, and never knew how to connect. I'm out there guys, hot and hungry for a mouth full....

i suck truckers in their sleeper naked and let truckers fuck me also

Hi John,

Just before Covid started I discovered route 195 discrete action.

Send me a private email. I'd love to chat with you.

Quote Originally Posted by john02721 View Post
    Many years ago (the late 70's) I was attending a trade school in Providence, RI. On the ride home there are a pair of rest areas on 195 East, one in Seekonk, MA and one in Swansea, MA.

One day I was feeling a bit horny (hungry) so I pulled into the Swansea rest stop and picked a spot near the entrance where I could see the vehicles coming in. After about 15 minutes an 18 wheeler pulled in so I tapped my brake lights when I thought the driver would see them. He pulled in on the other side of the parking area, directly across from me and tapped his brakes after he had parked. I got out of my car and walked over and he opened the passenger door. I climbed into the cab and he already had his hard, uncut cock out. It was about 6.5" and average thick. I didn't get to say anything as he ordered, "Well, get to it, I don't have all afternoon!". I leaned over, gently pulled the foreskin back and licked all around the head before sucking his cock into my mouth. I worked his cock for about 15 or 20 minutes when without warning he tensed up and said, "Here you go slut, swallow my cum!" and shot a nice load into my mouth. I swallowed all that i could but some still leaked out and when he was done and started to soften, I licked up the cum that had leaked out and cleaned his cock with my tongue. I sat up and he put his cock back into his jeans and said, "Thanks cocksucker, now get the fuck out of my truck, I gotta get going!" So, I got out and walked back to my car. I headed home thinking that I would have to visit that rest stop more often, which i did!

You may get into a Truckers truck, and you could disappear!. . . Think about that!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I have had the same fantasy, but never acted on it. Would love to talk myself into do it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    You may get into a Truckers truck, and you could disappear!. . . Think about that!
    Yeah. I would have a bad case of the "What ifs" in that situation. It's happened before. Just watch the True Crime channel.

Im 42 slim bisexual guy and I'm retired from drive a truck cost to cost. I'd would ride with a driver and love having sex with another bisexual couples, guys, girls, or shemales.

As a retired driver there are plenty of bi truckers out there. Although I have been retired from trucking about 20 years I am sure there are just as many. I have sucked and been sucked by many drivers. Before the law started cracking down and closing down rest areas it was a great place to find some action. A lot of locals would hang out looking for fun. Damn good times. The issue I see today is the quality of the people driving trucks today. I am still around the business. They do not shower as they should. Many today are just not quality people. Sorry to say this but it was getting that way before I came off of the road. Not to say there are not quality drivers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer66 View Post
    Yeah. I would have a bad case of the "What ifs" in that situation. It's happened before. Just watch the True Crime channel.
    That and "Big Sky" the series.