Register

What's my sexuality?

Hi everybody. I'm a straight guy but I have a curiosity to try oral sex giving with a certain type of couples or guys: polite, sincere and well-mannered. What do you think about it and what should I do?

Re: What's my sexuality?

Explore your sexuality in a polite, sincere, and well mannered fashion! Labels are entirely optional and don't let them get in the way of your path. Do what feels right to you.

Be safe and kind, but enjoy the journey!

It's how you feel comfortable of what doing what you like and welcome to the site

I am a very open minded Bisexual, with me being a straight guy, it is how act in public. I do have a open curiosity, as to learn more about the human bodies and the mutual pleasures, that all genders are able to provide. Behind close doors I am often open, to learn and experience more. I always try to polite, sincere and well-mannered to assure each other have a pleasurable experience!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!