Register

BAREBACK ANAL GANGBANG

I would love to be part of an anal gangbang. Step up to a really hot ass dripping with cum from many before me a slide my cock in that creamy hole! I know it's far to risky in this day and age but the thought of it is a huge turn on for me.

Re: BAREBACK ANAL GANGBANG

FWIW, that's precisely how my brother got AIDS. Butt it was the pre-PREP era. Good luck.

That would be so hot. If it wasn't for the risks, I'd jump on that in a heartbeat, thats something I've fantasized about for decades.

Um, that's what condoms are for. Sure... not the thrill of bare-backing but, perhaps, a safer way to have a lot of guys giving you the bizness in this very exciting way just the same. Just saying.

done it years ago with men i knew but no way now days condoms only if i did it now days

When me and nine of my friends decided it would be fun for each of us to take turns being fucked by the others, I volunteered to go first. I'd had sex with every one of them in more one-on-one settings, but all of them at "one time?" It was glorious having those different cocks in my ass, hearing them making the "sex noises" before they'd unload in my ass. By the time the fifth guy stuck it in, I was in a dream-like state - I'm pretty sure I dozed off as he fucked me and only snapping out of it when he yelled in my ear, "I'm gonna do it!" followed by the heavenly feeling of his dick pumping strongly inside me. By the time the last guy got done with me I was oddly tired but happy; when I stood up and tried to get my legs to work right, a lot of cum ran out of me that hadn't already oozed out. My asshole was pretty sore later that evening and for the next couple of days. I've never had the desire or even the thought of doing that again - once was enough.

I did them quite a bit when I was young back in the 70s. I loved having one guy after another come in my ass. I was damned lucky too, to have passed through those years and avoided AIDS caused I loved finding cluster fucks in the park and work my way toward the middle.

Although I have never done it, I have often fantasized about having several men relieve their swollen cocks inside me...filling me with their warm, creamy cum!

When this pandemic is over I will be willing to take all the cocks I can in either end. And as many as want at one time.

Feeling a guy cum inside is great, as is the cum dripping out afterwards! However I've not had Bareback since the arrival of AIDS!

Quote Originally Posted by yessirtiresflat View Post
    FWIW, that's precisely how my brother got AIDS. Butt it was the pre-PREP era. Good luck.

Exactly...I played with a MFM couple bareback, but we were good friends and went for testing the week before we played and remained monogamous for the time we were together. He decided to start going to NYC and visiting gay clubs and bathhouses, and his wife and I both said "this is done". They are getting divorced, it's a mess, and she and I both went and got tested right-away. We are no longer playing, but she and I have been supporting one another as we are both divorcing....we got scared. I honestly can't take that risk. Even one of the guys I played with (who's married to a man), insists on condoms with his husband and any partners they play with...sorry, even in this era of Prep, why take that risk ? I played for a good 30 years and went bare a whole lot more than using condoms, and I'm blessed I wake up every morning free of any STD's and Cancer......yeah, hot cum dripping out of an orifice is super hot...I clean up my GF after I fuck her and we kiss and share it...so fucking hot, but we'd never consider it with anyone else....sorry.

While I confess to being curious about receiving it bareback, I think the only way I'd ever be the cumdump for a large group of tops is if I were terminally ill.....a real bucket list scenario.

too much work, and I am not in shape for that kind of work out, maybe 3 max, but it would have to be people I trust, with tests presented to me and maybe a home test that day

I desire to be used by 4 or 5 guys but Aids says no

Quote Originally Posted by pantyboiCD4TOPZ View Post
    IM A LINGERIE CDBTM/VERY ORAL 4 HOSTING BAREBACK STD FREE TOPZ. I would luv to recv my 1st "ANAL-CUM-UNION" FROM A PAIR OF SKILLED,GENTLE BUT FIRM TOP MASTERS!
    damn you look good

My dream is to be with a bunch of burly, rowdy bikers and taking them one at a time as I lie, face down, across the seat of a Harley.
    (BTW I'm not a biker)

Quote Originally Posted by bithunder View Post
    My dream is to be with a bunch of burly, rowdy bikers and taking them one at a time as I lie, face down, across the seat of a Harley.
    (BTW I'm not a biker)
    I recall reading a letter to Penthouse years ago where a guy describes his bi awakening as just such a scene...always wondered if it was for real or just fiction meant to fill pages. Seems unlikely that a previously straight guy could be "turned" so abruptly...especially by what was effectively a gang rape, but the human mind is capable of some pretty convoluted processes in the name of self preservation.

Glory hole sucking enough anonymous cocks to be temporarily satisfied and 69'g with men from cruising spots on their way home from work in the '70's was so easy and safer. Sometimes I miss it, but not nearly enough to risk it now.

Cruising spots at the time were packed with horny men milling around all looking for the same thing, and I could host in a nearby industrial building. Fond memories.

Too risky to do these days. I was the center of a gangbang with three guys many years ago and really enjoyed it but would not even think about doing it now.

I can’t even get the courage to do it with one person, let alone a gang bang, but definitely would be into it