Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What's Your Fave Bi Fantasy

Hi forum!

I'm new here and thought I'd make this my first post, I will fill out profile and get more info later, but for now, let's just dive in!

So my favourite bi fantasy while having kinky sex with my gorgeous wife is as follows:

Our favourite 69 position is with me on top, my wife loves feeling my cock coming down into her throat, and I love just diving deep in her pussy. Whilst doing this she rubs my balls and plays with my arse (we both love a bit of anal play).

My fantasy is to have a big cock guy rubbing and teasing my cock, balls and arse as wifey strokes my balls. This usually progresses to lots of men stroking their cocks against me and occasionally pulling my cock out of my wife's mouth and substituting with theirs.

Then they start cumming over my balls and cock, dribbling it down my shaft and onto my wife's face, whilst she is greedily sucking their cum off me. Around this time one or two huge cocked guys come round the front, and I hold open my wife's pussy, as the cock comes closer, I suck it deeply, getting it good and wet. It plunges in and out of my wife's pussy and I take lovely sucks of it in between.

Eventually, I am so wound up by the cock gently stroking up and down my balls to arse, that I take a break from sucking pussy and cock to look over my shoulder and breathlessly tell the stud to fuck me. He pushes his cock into me and fucks me, slowly at first, then hard. Sometimes he is holding onto my waist, sometimes my wife's.

The best thing is we are both being spitroasted by the end, me with a huge cock in my arse and one in my mouth, whilst my wife has one in her pussy, and my cock in her mouth.

In the end we are both covered in cum, I suck all the cum from her pussy and arse, and we fuck whilst the odd guy comes over and squirts all over us...

I have a few variations, but that covers it mostly.

Okay, your turn!

Re: What's Your Fave Bi Fantasy

My fav at the moment is an enforced bi experience from a dom/mistress who has found out my secret.

Its something I missed out on but seemed to be on the verge of it happening.
    Last edited by a_bx99; Jul 29, 2020 at 8:47 AM.

My fantasy is with my woman and her bull and me. She starts out on her knees sucking his massive 8 inch cock. Then she has me suck him as I have no gag reflex and can take him balls deep. She sucks my cock while my face and mouth are impaled on his dick and then she lays back and spreads her legs wide for him to start fucking her. Then she turns over and gets on her knees so I can get under her to lick her pussy and then he starts fucking her doggy style so I can lick his cock as it slides in and out of her pussy. Of course every now and then he pulls out and slides his cock down my throat for a few strokes and then back in her pussy. Next he lubes up her ass and slides his big dick deep into her ass and I am furiously eating her pussy as she cums and squirts all over my face. When he is ready to cum, he pulls out and both my girl and I are waiting with our mouths wide open as he shoots his load into both our mouths and we kiss and exchange the salty treat and gulp it all down .

Another one I have is a lady who without any contraception cant have sex with her male partner all the month round, and am needed to help as her partner is constantly horny but needs an occasional spare hole fro him to unload into during those times...ie me.

Mine is to suck a cock (or two) on my knees with a woman watching me. That progresses to them focusing on her while every once in a while I get to suck their cocks and then she and I share one together. As one guy is fucking her, I want to ride the others cock to completion and feel him cumming in my ass.

I never had any bisexual fantasy. It‘s either a homosexual one with only men or a straight one with a woman. I am not interested at all in mixing both.

I'm a longtime member of this site. I may have posted this before on a similar thread. My 1st ex-hotwife and I were swingers and we did almost everything a married couple could do in 3somes, 4somes and moresomes. She turned me out as bi when I was 32 (I'm 66 now) and that greatly expanded my sexual horizons and fantasies. I've lived most of the bi and swinging fantasies other married bi men have without cheating. Here's a fantasy I've had for many years. All the circumstances arriving at this fantasy are not likely to fall in place, but any other way it could happen is fine with me ! OK. I'm a huge sports fan (for real). So I'm in a fantasy football league with other nearby men (and /or women/couples). A married member of the league issues an invitation to other league members for a watch party at his home and to bring beer, wine or whiskey. I RSVP and say I'll be there ! I arrive with my fave beer and a bottle of white wine. I am greeted at the door by a sexy, leggy woman in a cocktail waitress Playboy bunny-type of outfit. She says she and her hubby will be my hosts. I enter their den/family/TV room. It has several recliners and 2 large sofas. There is football on the big screen. He is sitting naked on the sofa. Both of them tell me to strip naked and join the party. She goes into the adjacent kitchen to howze the beer and wine. I know now this is gonna be a helluva 3some. I take my clothes and boxers off and sit next to him on the sofa.. He begins strokin my cock, and I his. She reappears with a tray, serving us our beers, puts down the tray, scooches in between us and says "I want these" while grabbing our cocks. I'm in heaven. She strokes him and gets on her knees while licking and sucking my dick. Just when I think it can't get any better, the doorbell rings. She goes to answer. She brings in another couple..and the cycle begins again, except the guy strips and joins us without being asked. We can hear the girls giggling in the kitchen. I hear one of them say there's fresh meat here today! The new guy goes down on our host and strokes me...The wives emerge from the kitchen to serve the 3 of us drinks. 2nd gorgeous wife is topless wearing only panties, stockings with garters and high heels. She winks and says they are gonna suck and fuck every man in the house. The host says it'll have to be at halftime or after the game. Host wife says we'll wait until after the game....you boys suck each other at halftime and the 2 of us will play as you boys watch. I won't go on and on, except in my fantasy, 2 other guys in our fantasy football league show up before halftime...we suck & stroke each others' dicks, kiss, make out while watching the gals make love...then after the game we have a 5 men on 2 women bi orgy. We all eat pussies, fondle tits, kiss, make out with and fuck our 2 "hostesses" !

My favorite fantasy is sucking a room full of cocks and swallowing all their cum as their wives watch. Then I eat all their wives pussies as the men watch. I really like to suck cock while a woman watches and makes comments about me.

Being on my boat with a handfull of guys, naked, and fucking and sucking hard cock all day. When the fun is over, barely being able to walk down the dock from being fucked all day and night.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    My favorite fantasy is sucking a room full of cocks and swallowing all their cum as their wives watch. Then I eat all their wives pussies as the men watch. I really like to suck cock while a woman watches and makes comments about me.
    Yes! I love this.

Mine is to have a threesome. Myself and 2 bi gals or myself, a gal and a bi guy.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I'm a longtime member of this site. I may have posted this before on a similar thread. My 1st ex-hotwife and I were swingers and we did almost everything a married couple could do in 3somes, 4somes and moresomes. She turned me out as bi when I was 32 (I'm 66 now) and that greatly expanded my sexual horizons and fantasies. I've lived most of the bi and swinging fantasies other married bi men have without cheating. Here's a fantasy I've had for many years. All the circumstances arriving at this fantasy are not likely to fall in place, but any other way it could happen is fine with me ! OK. I'm a huge sports fan (for real). So I'm in a fantasy football league with other nearby men (and /or women/couples). A married member of the league issues an invitation to other league members for a watch party at his home and to bring beer, wine or whiskey. I RSVP and say I'll be there ! I arrive with my fave beer and a bottle of white wine. I am greeted at the door by a sexy, leggy woman in a cocktail waitress Playboy bunny-type of outfit. She says she and her hubby will be my hosts. I enter their den/family/TV room. It has several recliners and 2 large sofas. There is football on the big screen. He is sitting naked on the sofa. Both of them tell me to strip naked and join the party. She goes into the adjacent kitchen to howze the beer and wine. I know now this is gonna be a helluva 3some. I take my clothes and boxers off and sit next to him on the sofa.. He begins strokin my cock, and I his. She reappears with a tray, serving us our beers, puts down the tray, scooches in between us and says "I want these" while grabbing our cocks. I'm in heaven. She strokes him and gets on her knees while licking and sucking my dick. Just when I think it can't get any better, the doorbell rings. She goes to answer. She brings in another couple..and the cycle begins again, except the guy strips and joins us without being asked. We can hear the girls giggling in the kitchen. I hear one of them say there's fresh meat here today! The new guy goes down on our host and strokes me...The wives emerge from the kitchen to serve the 3 of us drinks. 2nd gorgeous wife is topless wearing only panties, stockings with garters and high heels. She winks and says they are gonna suck and fuck every man in the house. The host says it'll have to be at halftime or after the game. Host wife says we'll wait until after the game....you boys suck each other at halftime and the 2 of us will play as you boys watch. I won't go on and on, except in my fantasy, 2 other guys in our fantasy football league show up before halftime...we suck & stroke each others' dicks, kiss, make out while watching the gals make love...then after the game we have a 5 men on 2 women bi orgy. We all eat pussies, fondle tits, kiss, make out with and fuck our 2 "hostesses" !
    Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    My fantasy is with my woman and her bull and me. She starts out on her knees sucking his massive 8 inch cock. Then she has me suck him as I have no gag reflex and can take him balls deep. She sucks my cock while my face and mouth are impaled on his dick and then she lays back and spreads her legs wide for him to start fucking her. Then she turns over and gets on her knees so I can get under her to lick her pussy and then he starts fucking her doggy style so I can lick his cock as it slides in and out of her pussy. Of course every now and then he pulls out and slides his cock down my throat for a few strokes and then back in her pussy. Next he lubes up her ass and slides his big dick deep into her ass and I am furiously eating her pussy as she cums and squirts all over my face. When he is ready to cum, he pulls out and both my girl and I are waiting with our mouths wide open as he shoots his load into both our mouths and we kiss and exchange the salty treat and gulp it all down .
    Some absolute gems here guys!! Bravo!! :-) I want more!!!

Another fave fantasy cumming soon...

I want to eat my GFs pussy while she is fucked and suck his dick as it goes in and out and then while I'm eating her ass I want him to brutally butt fuck me , have him finish in her pussy and I eat the creampie , all the while being verbally humiliated ...

Quote Originally Posted by a_bx99 View Post
    My fav at the moment is an enforced bi experience from a dom/mistress who has found out my secret.

Its something I missed out on but seemed to be on the verge of it happening.
    mine is similar, but with a couple and forced to suck cock, or have her sitting on my face, when I suddenly feel him going down on me. Would tick off the 3-some fantasy as well

I want pegged by a big strap on from my wife while I suck a dick with her watching

Mine involves my wife and I be coming sex slaves of an older married couple my wife becomes thier bisexual play thing and I am transformed into his sissy fuck toy.
    My wife is slowly turned into an insatiable slut that needs to be eating pussy and being stuffed with cocks, toys or fists in her ass and cunt. While I am permently locked in a way too small chastity cage and only allowed to cum while being fucked. I am fed a cocktail of female hormones and have estrogen injections in my tits daily.

My fantasy is to have an all BI party
    Everyong both male and female is bisexual and anything goes. Lots of cock sucking and pussy eating. Sharing cock and pussy with a woman... The moans and groans as everyong cums and cums again!

One of mine is watching my wife made love to in missionary by a friend with a large cock till they both cum, then she gets on her knees and I fuck her and cum in her while sucking him clean. The she rolls over and I lick all the cum from her pussy and her thighs, while they kiss passionately. I can have a great orgasms thinking of her kissing other men .

my favorite is to have an oral 3 some with a woman and a T-girl, I would want to suck and lick each other until after a hour or 2, the t-girl and I both cum in a mouth and then we all 3 share the cum before swallowing.

Gotta pick one? Hear it is for today. Maybe I'll have another tomorrow.

Mine is to take my wife to a party with other wives and lots of studs there to fuck them. The husbands are there to please the wives, who will order us to fluff or otherwise stimulate the studs as the wife sees fit. And to perform by sucking each other or whatever stimulates the wife. The reward for good husbandly performance would be to clean up the stud's creampie from my wife. The penalty for poor performance would be to have another husband clean up my wife. Somehow having another man fuck her is exciting, but having another cuck clean her up would be embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    Gotta pick one? Hear it is for today. Maybe I'll have another tomorrow.

Mine is to take my wife to a party with other wives and lots of studs there to fuck them. The husbands are there to please the wives, who will order us to fluff or otherwise stimulate the studs as the wife sees fit. And to perform by sucking each other or whatever stimulates the wife. The reward for good husbandly performance would be to clean up the stud's creampie from my wife. The penalty for poor performance would be to have another husband clean up my wife. Somehow having another man fuck her is exciting, but having another cuck clean her up would be embarrassing.
    I really like that one and I would strive to make sure I would be a good husbandry performer and also hope to be chosen for the others that performed poorly.

Right now I would say my favorite bi fantasy would be ...

I am at a friends house for a party , we are all drinking and flirting until it's too late and too drunk to drive home. My buddy offers me the couch to crash on so I say yes. My buddy and his wife giggle and say sorry if we make any noise and I reply " make all the noise you want!" As we exchange eye contact. I jack off listening to them fuck and I am close to cumming as I hear them finish . Immediately he comes out of the bedroom and heads towards the bathroom but I call him over and say " let me see it " . He obliged and shows me his soaked half hard cock. I get down on my knees and suck their cum off of it as I shoot my load on the floor , his wife has no idea...

I actually don't have any! If there's been a way to have sex, I've pretty much done them already and if there's something I haven't done, it's probably because I didn't want to or they cross some lines I will not ever cross for any reason.

I want to be spit-roasted and gang banged.

I'd love to get down on my wife's pussy while being fucked doggy style by another bi guy.

My favorite Bi fantasy would be to have sex with a Mother, and her barely Legal son.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    My favorite Bi fantasy would be to have sex with a Mother, and her barely Legal son.
    YES!

Count me in for a long weekend with a sexy crossdresser at a luxury resort. We shower and dress together, go out as a couple, have a few adult beverages, then come back to the room and fufill each other’s fantasies. No holes barred.

To have another guy ( bi of course ) fuck my wifes pussy doggy with me under her licking her clit, and I occasionally lick his shaft and balls for good measure, he pulls out of her and starts fucking my ass with her watching, then she lays down so I can lick her while he fucks me...

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    I'd love to get down on my wife's pussy while being fucked doggy style by another bi guy.
    Ditto for me.....