Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What's Your Fave Bi Fantasy

Would love to eat a pussy or suck a cock while getting a nice cock up the ass...would love everyone to cum together

My current fantasy is to go visit my female cousin who lives a few hours away. I kind of came out to her this year while we were having a general discussion about sex. I had been interested in a guy and she knows I’m in a sexless marriage, and I slowly let her know that I was thinking about having an affair, then came out that it was a guy I was interested in. She even asked me if I was a bottom or a top. When I told her bottom she gave me advice on how to get ready for anal.

so my fantasy is that I go for a visit and we go out to a bar together. She has already lined up a guy for me and when she spot him, she makes me go talk to him. He knows who I am and we start chatting and he finally says to me “so I understand you want to suck your first dick?” The conversation goes from there and I start to chicken out. I go back to my cousin and she won’t have it. She tells me to go get the guy and we would be bringing him back home with us. In fact, because I’m being such a bitch I have to suck his dick in the car on the way back to her place.

I go find him again, apologize for being a pussy and invite him back to her house. He makes me ask for his cock in front of a waitress at the bar.

while I’m giving him head in the back seat my cousin tells me that since I was being a bitch, I would definitely have to let him fuck me too. He laughs and tells me I’m his bitch for the rest of the weekend...and the fantasy kind of rolls out from there.

To be on my hands and knees eating a pussy and having a nice hard cock thrusting in me from behind.

This just became my new favorite fantasy :-) Very hot indeed!

I have many, but my bi fantasy is more gay than anything.

Me naked, blind folded, hand cuffed behind my back, collar on, leash on, my man parades me through an adult book store with movie theater, I get on my knees and using mouth, lips, and tongue I orally please to completion ever man in the building. Then I'm bent over ass up and tied to a bench where I spend the rest of the evening used orally and anally.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    My favorite Bi fantasy would be to have sex with a Mother, and her barely Legal son.
    -OR- To have sex with a Mother and her barely Legal Daughter
    If it is to be, let it be with me

This!

I have read a few "fantasies" here. I don't have any "fantasies" because 99.9% of the fantasies here are my realities. The scenes may be a little different (like being invited over to watch a football game and taking care of the men there). I have taken care of groups of men in 3somes, small and large groups. Been to bi parties with a couple of my submissives or fem dommes and after we do our thing with rope, bondage, spankings, floggins, etc etc. then I let the other men and women there have their way with them, which is usually just vanilla sex. I like putting cocks in them, then take the cocks out with my girls juices all over them and lick the cocks, suck them and put them back in. When the men are ready to cum, I usually pull them out and swallow their cum, because my girls don't like swapping fluids with other men other than me...just that way. Many times they would be getting fucked on the same bed that I am getting fucked on, laying next to them. We did not go to the bi parties all the time because they were boring vanilla parties. We had better times at the dungeons that were in the area.

Licking my wife’s pussy when full of dick.

here here!

Sharing a cock with a girl whose lips touch mine as we battle for him. Her sitting on my face as he licks my ass and sucks my cock. Finish with me ass up, drilled from behind as I done at her Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    My fantasy is with my woman and her bull and me. She starts out on her knees sucking his massive 8 inch cock. Then she has me suck him as I have no gag reflex and can take him balls deep. She sucks my cock while my face and mouth are impaled on his dick and then she lays back and spreads her legs wide for him to start fucking her. Then she turns over and gets on her knees so I can get under her to lick her pussy and then he starts fucking her doggy style so I can lick his cock as it slides in and out of her pussy. Of course every now and then he pulls out and slides his cock down my throat for a few strokes and then back in her pussy. Next he lubes up her ass and slides his big dick deep into her ass and I am furiously eating her pussy as she cums and squirts all over my face. When he is ready to cum, he pulls out and both my girl and I are waiting with our mouths wide open as he shoots his load into both our mouths and we kiss and exchange the salty treat and gulp it all down .
    thats hot!

Quote Originally Posted by babyrmd View Post
    I have read a few "fantasies" here. I don't have any "fantasies" because 99.9% of the fantasies here are my realities. The scenes may be a little different (like being invited over to watch a football game and taking care of the men there). I have taken care of groups of men in 3somes, small and large groups. Been to bi parties with a couple of my submissives or fem dommes and after we do our thing with rope, bondage, spankings, floggins, etc etc. then I let the other men and women there have their way with them, which is usually just vanilla sex. I like putting cocks in them, then take the cocks out with my girls juices all over them and lick the cocks, suck them and put them back in. When the men are ready to cum, I usually pull them out and swallow their cum, because my girls don't like swapping fluids with other men other than me...just that way. Many times they would be getting fucked on the same bed that I am getting fucked on, laying next to them. We did not go to the bi parties all the time because they were boring vanilla parties. We had better times at the dungeons that were in the area.
    You are sooo fucking hot! And I cant wait to have you all to myself!

Quote Originally Posted by greengrow View Post
    I want to eat my GFs pussy while she is fucked and suck his dick as it goes in and out and then while I'm eating her ass I want him to brutally butt fuck me , have him finish in her pussy and I eat the creampie , all the while being verbally humiliated ...
    damn that is so fucking sexy! Im literally rubbing my clit reading this thread! Such a hot sexy scene!

Quote Originally Posted by babyrmd View Post
    I most definitely would want to be your friend

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    Licking my wife’s pussy when full of dick.
    Though I know it will never happen, this too is my fantasy!

my favorite fantasy of all time is traveling to a distant city for a week long vacation and on arrival being taken prisoner and forced to be a sissy sub sex slave.. being used all day every day to pleasure whom ever was there.. being used multiple times throughout the day and night.. being full of cum 24-7 then at the end of the week them pull a big gang bang on me and fill me to over full and then drop me off just in time to catch my plain with all their cum still inside me!!

One of my current bi fantasies is to be with a married couple and to be watched by the wife as me and her husband explore each other. Having her sat in the room and intently watching us as we suck and fuck each other before she finally asks him to cum inside her too. Then to have the delight of sucking him clean before being allowed to lick her clean too.

Here is a one time favorite. It springs from a fantasy my wife had.

The wife and I are held captive. We are tied down, heads in opposite directions while a group of men rape both of us. Her orally and vaginally. Me orally and anally. I'd see her being vaginally penetrated, the man would move on to her mouth. Then my ass and then my mouth. Because of course they wouldn't go from my ass to her without getting cleaned off in my mouth.

After each move we would have to thank them for fucking us. After each orgasm the recipient would thank them of the honor of being used as a cum dump. The circle would continue until all the man had finished cumming wherever each wanted too.

That is the fantasy for today.

I had this one this morning. On a double date with my wife she has a stud and so do I. While her stud is fucking her I'm also getting fucked. After our studs are finished I get to eat her cream pie. Then I slide into her for that wonderful feeling of a well fucked pussy lubricated with cum.

My wife fucks her dominant bull and after she makes me clean his cock and eat her creampie.

My favorite Bi fantasy would be to have sex with a Mother, and her barely Legal son.
    Oh yeah....

querty I had that happen fucked my father in laws friends wife then had sex another time with her teen age son we sucked each other more that once mother had had cum multiple times son was better at head then mom

Quote Originally Posted by guywholikesboth View Post
    querty I had that happen fucked my father in laws friends wife then had sex another time with her teen age son we sucked each other more that once mother had had cum multiple times son was better at head then mom
    Did the mom and the son play with each other?

no they didn't know I has doing them both

I have always wanted to eat a pussy (hairy preferred) while it is getting fucked. I will do my best to clean it all up once all parties have finished.

I have also been playing with panties and thigh highs recently. This would lead to my wife pegging me with a strap-on while dressed in her lingerie.

Quote Originally Posted by guywholikesboth View Post
    no they didn't know I has doing them both
    probably a good thing :-)

The first bi fantasy I told my wife was to see her sitting on a lovers lap with his cock inside her. I would lick her clit to make her cum really hard, suck his balls to make him cum really hard then clean them both up. There was no fantasy of how I came because while i was telling her this, I came really hard inside her.

mine is to have an intimate emotional and physical relationship with a M/F couple....the woman travels for work often so when she is gone, I am his "wife". When she returns from travel, we are both glad to see her - I help her get ready for him and clean them both when they finish makeing love

Fucking my wife missionary style while we both suck the other guy's cock and share his cum