Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What About Your Balls . . . .

Are they too big, too small, or just right?

I think my balls are way too big. I wish they were a lot smaller! I know a lot of guys out there are going to say they love large balls, but for me, my balls are way too big and a major pain-in-the-ass!

Re: What About Your Balls . . . .

I lost one of mine to a cancer scare many years ago. I joke that I lost it in a nasty divorce settlement! ;>P

Having to use testosterone due to the loss has made my remaining one smaller but it still loves to be licked and sucked. I find big, low hangers on a guy sexy!

My balls look after I had little problem where I had to go to the hospital they got twisted but I can still jo just one is little smaller than the other but I'm ok

Mine are too big, but I like them that way. Those leather snap cock rings with various adjustments for fit, I can barely get one on using only the last snap. Barely. Very tight. But feels so good!!

Mine are average size. I keep them shaved smooth. I just love the clean feeling. I love having them played with.

Just right.

Average and just right.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFedora View Post
    Mine are average size. I keep them shaved smooth. I just love the clean feeling. I love having them played with.
    I have to agree here, after they are shaved they feel SO smooth and much more sensitive. I haven't sucked my first set yet but when I do I want them to be shaven and medium to large in size!

just right

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer66 View Post
    Mine are too big, but I like them that way. Those leather snap cock rings with various adjustments for fit, I can barely get one on using only the last snap. Barely. Very tight. But feels so good!!
    You should try the stretchy type. I love mine.

Just right
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by imariver View Post
    Are they too big, too small, or just right?

I think my balls are way too big. I wish they were a lot smaller! I know a lot of guys out there are going to say they love large balls, but for me, my balls are way too big and a major pain-in-the-ass!
    Well, to answer your question - I think my balls are too small, I like my cock but wish my balls were a bit larger, not huge. Looking at your profile, your balls are about what I would like.

Technically, my balls are just the right size, not too big, not too small. My scrotum, however, seems a bit larger than normal. A few partners have even commented on it.

Mine are proportional to my cock size... I’ve always loved guys with low hanging balls though ��

Mine are just right, especially for my cock size.

I have large balls also. And sometimes it is a pain, literally, they can cause chafing when it is hot and humid. I also ware the crotch out of jeans with my large balls. But on the up side everyone who has had the opportunity to play with them has loved them and commented on how great they are to play with.

They're about right. I keep them shaved nice and smooth. Love having somebody play with 'em while I cum.

Mine (I am told) are unusually large. It's interesting that I am average penis size and average sex drive etc. I do feel my drive declined as I got older (61) and after my vasectomy, although that may have been just my own mind playing tricks on me. I've been with well hung guys with small, downright tiny, balls.

Not sure what the correlation is, if-any. I have had guys lick, suck, and say "man, your balls are amazing".. I keep trimmed or shaved and they get action....I had sex with a gal pal last week and she couldn't stop reaching around and holding or tugging them during sex...that was hot ! In a threesome I like them licked during the action, usually more than one mouth down there makes me crazy hot !

Well, to put it in perspective . . . My balls are as large as, or slightly larger than a "large" egg. Now, that may not seem large, at all, to some, but believe me, try walking around everyday with two "US Grade A" large eggs hanging between your legs. In the Summertime, they hang pretty dang low and I've actually sat on them a few times. And in the evenings when i'm relaxing in my recliner watching tv, I'm always having to reach down there to yank them up, so they don't get squashed between my legs! lol my wife keeps telling me to stop playing with myself!

I felt been informed mine are slightly larger than average. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyBiGuy View Post
    I felt been informed mine are slightly larger than average. :-)
    I wish I could say that! my balls are kind of average. One of my fantasies is to have my balls sucked and my pussy eaten!

Someone else will have to tell me, I’m not an impartial observer of my own balls...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BFF4E11A-4373-4FD1-818E-C7C379784A55.jpeg 
Views:	255 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	54004

show us a picture of your balls and let the bisexual community here decide whether your nads are 'too big'

Mines are big and I love it when a guy has huge big bull balls!

Name:	Balls (40).jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	55651Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Balls (62).jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	55652

Mine are small. Small clock and balls, Im sure, have fueled my fascination with other guys packages. Have to be careful not to get noticed peeking in the locker room. Also, lost one due to a medical issue a few years ago. That's where the name came from.

mine are small and tight most of the time after a few drinks they do hang low I love low hanging balls

I like my balls, but I'm not picky when it comes to them.nmy best friend when I was growing up had one ball that was significantly larger than the other. We spent a lot of time exploring each other's balls and stroking together and I loved the feel of them and seeing the big one bounce as he worked himself

Fairly decent hangers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D5872D80-3A2C-45B2-AF5A-DCDDA2291EA2.jpg  

Mine are average and most of the time are tight...especially when I'm wearing a cock ring.

Mine are pretty small.. would definitely prefer low hangers.. I love the slapping noise they make up against someone's butt..

Name:	amazon-photos-shared-media912424921412356172.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	55706