Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bisexuality and Nudism

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_C50 View Post
    Bisexual and Nudist here
    Are there any good nudist places in NS? It's a lovely province!

Quote Originally Posted by fredward View Post
    Are there any good nudist places in NS? It's a lovely province!
    Yes a few. Part of Crystal Credcent Beach and several lakes in our area

I have always enjoyed nudism/naturism - both family friendly and just for adults. In my teens through my early 20s I did it as much as I could everywhere I could get away with it. Unfortunately, it gets harder and harder to do publicly as you age it seems (late 30's here), unless you join a colony or camp for whatever reason. I've found that while enjoyable solo, it's actually far more enjoyable to do socially - there's something cathartic about it. I still practice at home nudism as much as I can get away with, and there's some cam areas online where nudists can remotely get together, but that's about it for me. It'd be nice to find a local group or even just some friends who got together to practice adult nudism together, but so far it's been hard to locate any. Maybe one day I'll luck out!

Regarding sex and nudism, it does certainly happen, exactly as cfr50s says, whether resorts and the like or even just gatherings in areas known for nudism (certain beaches and rivers and the like). There's areas where it's appropriate, areas where it's not. In the areas where it's appropriate or allowed, it's not uncommon - but it's not exaggerated, either. Nudists are not automatically a bunch of hedonists and horndogs, lol. Although there are of course, some folks, who are like that - that's more exhibitionism than nudism though.

As for being linked to bisexuality? Interesting thought. I don't know. I've known people who were nudists and the like of all orientations, though.

Hi J. I am a home nudist, not because it thrills me, but because I feel the most at ease and free sans clothes within a home where I control the temperature to my comfort. However I do feel more excited when nude and horny and seeking others to join me for sex. I greet all potential sexual partners nude at my door. It always excites them !

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    Hi J. I am a home nudist, not because it thrills me, but because I feel the most at ease and free sans clothes within a home where I control the temperature to my comfort. However I do feel more excited when nude and horny and seeking others to join me for sex. I greet all potential sexual partners nude at my door. It always excites them !
    OK I just added something to my bucket list :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    Long-time bi and long-time nudist. Seldom have the two met...except at Caliente, a nudist resort in Tampa. It all hangs out there. The only place where our nudism and bisexualism comes together. Oh some side parties on a nudist cruise.
    Next time you are in the area try Paradise Lakes, it's a couple miles from Caliente both are adult resorts. Lake Como is around the lake from Paradise lakes and is family oriented. Riverboat is local also and under new ownership, not certified by AANR because anything goes although the place is rustic.

I am in favor of both!

I do have to say though, if you search for nudism resources or groups online - these days about 99% of them will actually just be sexual websites using the term salaciously. Rather unfortunate, really. I wonder if it's dying out as as an actual thing (in the states, anyway)?

I enjoy naturism very much, though I haven't done it for a while. When I lived in Ottawa 20 years ago, I absolutely loved going to a few places in the Gatineau "mountains". One place was a forested, rocky and steep river where you climbed up and down steep paths and boulders along and in and out of the river, and were able to lie on rocks in the river to sunbathe, or let the fast flowing water wash over you in shallow areas, even gentle-sloped waterfalls. Being naked in such a gorgeous, natural, and rugged setting is so awesome. And sharing that kind of adventure with other naked people, though much more sparse than on a nudist beach, was exhilarating.

But my favourite place in the Gatineaus was on one end of a beautiful lake surrounded by forest. You have to hike through pristine woods to get to it, but when you finally have the chance to take it all off, and have the Sun kissing your naked skin all over, feel the light wind against your nakedness, be all open and free, there's almost no better feeling in the world. Just that feeling, and I suppose along with the beautiful naked people with me on the beach, always gave me a full hard-on for the first 15 minutes. But it wasn't really sexual for me--well, maybe a little of it was sexual: the exhibitionist part of me kind of felt very free having a hard-on in public like that. But no one ever cared, and I wasn't the only one. It was just the utter joy of it all.

With lots of sunscreen all over, I just loved lying on my towel on the beach. But the water, oh how I loved the water! Swimming naked in the lake was such bliss. I love water and I am a strong swimmer, but the feeling doing it naked is just 100 times better. And then there were the forest trails all around there, all open to naturists! I just loved walking those trails without clothes on. Some parts definitely required running shoes (sneakers) but I also loved to go barefoot when I was able to. The feeling of being completely without any kind of body covering makes me feel so connected to the earth, so alive and vital. You'd pass others on the trail and share hellos, and know that you were sharing something much deeper as well.

Yes, there was also part of me, lying on the beach, that enjoyed seeing breasts, pussies, asses, cocks, and balls. But it was only a small part of me. Only one time did things become a little more sexual. It was with a guy, and we masturbated together in a secluded area. But there was still risk of people coming across us, so we didn't do anything more. But it was still a lot of fun, partially because of the risk and exhibitionist aspect, but mostly because it was in nature, and that it was with another man. Because of the whole naturist experience in that place, the feeling of being so close to nature, in nature, part of nature, connected to the earth, but also connected to yourself, all of it flowing through you and part of you, it also gave rise to feeling connected to the homosexual side of me, and really feeling it and accepting it, that made that experience with this man so special. In that way I suppose I felt a little disappointment that we didn't go further, and really engage in beautiful gay sex together, and that I never did see any sex happening anywhere in this area, or actually in any of the nudist places I've ever been to.

You see I also lived in San Francisco for a year because of work, and during that year I was definitely much more gay than straight, as you can imagine, so the nude beaches that I sought out where the gay ones. But there was no sex that I saw happening there either, a little bit surprising. Yes, the naturist feelings were there for me on those beaches, but it was just overall a more sexual feeling for me, with all those beautiful naked men all around me (well, cocks) and because of how so much of my life there when I wasn't working was filled with bathhouses and gay sex clubs (and a huge co-ed dungeon many times).

I only went to a nudist resort once, again near Ottawa. I was excited about it, but when I arrived there seemed to be almost no one around. I pitched my sole tent in the middle of this open, treeless, grassy and stony area. There were just a couple campers/RVs that I could see. It was still good to get out of my clothes setting up my tent. I then went to explore, and found the main building. There were a bunch of people in there, but almost everybody was clothed. I still enjoyed my nakedness among them, but it wasn't the experience I was hoping for. So I just took down my tent and left.

I experienced that idea of being naked among clothed people again, years later, in a gay bar in Toronto that had naked night once a month. I'd say less than half the people there were naked though. But it was still an amazing feeling to actually walk around naked among people with their clothes on in a bar, again touching on that exhibitionist side of me. So again, this was more sexual than naturist for sure. Also, again, it was a gay bar, with naked men, beautiful cocks and asses everywhere. I'll tell you the truth, I mostly had a hard-on the entire evening, but it was as much from seeing cock as it was from enjoying my nakedness. There was no sexual touching in the bar, but out on the huge patio in the back there was tons of sex going on. I of course eventually would always end up back there, enjoying some beautiful man-on-man sex, as a voyeur and participant (oral). Wow, did I love going to those naked nights, until sadly the owner decided to retire and close down 😢.

I was also part of the all men Totally Naked Toronto club, and I enjoyed many times going to naked dances. It was nothing sexual, just gay and bisexual men dancing together, including some cock to cock slow dancing. They also had naked swim nights in a pool, and other naked events. (They also had large gay sex orgies once a month, which I massively enjoyed, but that's a whole different story.)

Toronto (specifically the Toronto islands) does have a huge nude beach, including a gay part as well, but for some reason I've never managed to get myself there, neither while living in Toronto nor now in Niagara Falls 90 minutes away. While living down here I've also checked out online some nudist camps in the area, but also haven't managed to visit any. I think that might be partially influenced by my negative experience with that one near Ottawa. Maybe I will still make it to Hanlan's Point on Toronto Island someday. I definitely miss the real naturism experience, though I doubt even the nude beach on Toronto Island can give all of that back to me: it's probably not nature raw enough for me, but you never know. And of course I haven't yet experienced the other aspects of nudism, doing all sorts of other things with other people while naked, that I read about online at nudist camp sites.

The natural areas sounded really nice, Rising, areas like that are perfection. I'd say you're both a nudist and an exhibitionist though, lol. Just gotta remember to do each where it's appropriate .

And yeah, there seem to be ever-more people going into clothing-optional areas and choosing to wear the clothes, making it a bit strange for those like us. Since this thread I've been actively looking for resorts, camps, groups and clubs in California. It's looking a bit sparse these days honestly, except down in the LA area. I'm not sure if nudism here is just going out of style, or if everyone is just being far more private about it in this era of everyone having a high definition recording device on them everywhere they go. Given how much people love to tear each other down on social media... the latter is actually my guess.

I have always been comfortable been nude

A sort of related ramble:

We were clothed voyeurs.

A buddy and I snuck into a nudist colony through the woods when we were 17. We were new to driving with the freedom it afforded, and we were both virgins. When we came into the grassy clearing the naked people were pretty far away. A nearby, clothed caretaker (I assume) politely told us to leave.

Retracing our steps we came across an 'older' couple on a narrow trail with a rock face on one side and a slope on the other. They were probably our parent's age. Fifty three years later the image is still in my head. As we approached, her ass was in view. He was facing her/us with his arm out leaning against the rock wall as if to say to us, "Keep moving." As we shyly squeezed past I focused on his seemingly abnormally large half hard cock hanging in an arc between them. Hmmm.

More ramble:

A half dozen or so years later my childhood friend and I connected again for a brief period. We weren't cherry any more with either sex and sucked each off on a few occasions. It fizzled out when he became concerned his parents who lived two houses down would find out. Strangely, I remember his hard cock above most of the others I've had the pleasure to meet pretty well too.

FYI no one who is a nudist ever says "nudist colony".

"Campground", "resort", or "beach" are the most common terms. "Nudist colony" suggests that your sole exposure (sorry) to nudism is via 1950s/60s voyeurist movies.

"Campground", "resort", or "beach" are the most common terms. "Nudist colony" suggests that your sole exposure (sorry) to nudism is via 1950s/60s voyeurist movies.
    The non member locals called it 'the nudist colony'. My father's second wife grew up near it. Also, this was in 1967.

Quote Originally Posted by Cum1st View Post
    The non member locals called it 'the nudist colony'. My father's second wife grew up near it. Also, this was in 1967.
    Sorry, my message sounds a bit rude in hindsight. Didn't mean it to. Mea culpa.

Just meant to say that the term "colony" isn't used by nudists.

Quote Originally Posted by iamcontent View Post
    I have always been comfortable been nude
    I also have always been, very comfortable, just been nude with others or just at home alone!
    I do enjoy chatting with others in the nudist lifestyle and like chatting with other Cross Dressers or those that enjoy being with a Cross Dresser!

Look, it's common to cross-over the nudist world with swinging and bisexuality etc... I knew a good friend who was a nudist. Showed me his rooftop attic tanning room where he put skylights in the ceiling and he and his wife sunned. They went to various resorts...When I asked if they were also swingers or in the lifestyle, he chuckled. "No, lots of people think it goes hand in hand, but it's about health, and vitamin D and being free and relaxed. Men, women and children go to the camps and it's not treated like it's dirty or anything, that's the point. Do people swing or mess around ? I don't doubt it, just like it could happen in the clothed world. If people want to play, as long as it's in private, nobody judges...but no hard ons in public, no inappropriate touching, or any of that...."

I've spoken with numerous friends in the lifestyle who basically said the same thing. They constantly invited my wife (ex) and I to come to their resort and experience it, but she was too uptight about it. Maybe in the future with my new partner.

Patent load of crap, that. It depends on where you're from, where you've been, and your personal linguistic choices. Just because you and your associates don't say colony, doesn't mean everyone follows your rules. Why would you even want to come along and try that arrogance out here? Completely useless comment.

I love to get naked outside. Just put an album up if anyone's interested :D

Been bi and a nudist for many years.

Bisexual nudist , bisexual exhibitionist , bisexual voyeur always have been

Bisexual nudist , bisexual exhibitionist , bisexual voyeur always have been

Bi and nudist? The way to be. It's the way of the universe in my not-so-humble opinion. We came into this worlds naked and should stay that way. As far as bi sexuality is concerned, it is also the nature of things. It's the church that fucked us all up to tell us we cant be naked in the company of strangers and we must have sex only with or married partner. I called bullshit on both of those many years ago and feel like i'm a better person for it. Bi the way, i love this site.

I'm really not sure when I became bi because I actually liked cock when I was really young I was also a fully pledged exhibitionist from a young age. I do remember when I became a naturist that was some years later I was 19 and was living in a community with other free thinking young male and female adults on a farm. During the summer months at least half of us would get up in the morning and go about our chores without putting any clothes on, we spent most of the day naked.. I loved those days of freedom.
    Last edited by Oral-Giver; Sep 10, 2020 at 5:20 AM.