Register

Happy International Nude Day!

Bit cold here to celebrate with a stroll outside naked.

Re: Happy International Nude Day!

just a little bit too cold...... the ladies offered to thaw me out if I had the balls to go outside, naked, in the cold...... my response is if I go outside, naked, I would not have balls for much longer.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

We're having a heat wave here so come on down and get nude boys! LOL

Here in Virginia we have had about 20 days of 90 degrees Fahrenheit or higher in a row. Perfect day to sit in the backyard in the nude.

I wish someone could have given me a little bit of a Heads up on this one. . . Oh well, there is always next year!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Reading this thread earlier today, I did a little looking into it and thought I may be able to use this information this afternoon. Delaware Pride advertised an event, Conversations with Caffeine. Event Runs 1PM – 3PM Now a monthly event, Come enjoy a chance to socialize with us. Meet new friends in the community and catch up with old friends! We look forward to seeing you!

Ihad made the decision to attendand thought perhaps it may be worth mentioning what today is. I have not gone to anything like this event, it was new to me. I wondered if I would run into anyone I knew, or make new friends. I am closeted, so I had to consider that my life may change quickly.

I arrived about 2:25 and there was no ongoing event. I got a cup of coffee and had a conversation in my mind.

Hot as hell for sure and nudity is a great solution. Nudity with friends would make it better