Register

What do you think of this assumption?

"Men have a penis so only they know how to give a perfect blowjob or handjob"

Re: What do you think of this assumption?

I think it is silly. if it were as you ask, then only women know how to pleasure women.

I beg to differ. My wife gave me
    some pretty perfect Head last night !!
    I am a lucky guy ��
    That being said, I’ve had some amazing head by a man
    who REALLY knew how to satisfy another man !

Ok I have gotten BJ's from men that were lackluster to say the least, same for women....I have gotten Bj's from men that were mind-bending, same for women... It is all about the sexual talent that your Lover has, not their Gender...
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Anyone who wants to listen and any man who will communicate what it is they do or don't like with a little practice, can be really good cocksuckers,men or women. If you say, women are anatomically at a disadvantage, then that goes the same for a lot of small men, if you say men know more how to please, you are making a generalization really not very accurate! Because like women all have vaginas ,men sll have a penis but that's where it ends.
    Every women is a little different and I can say almost all men are different.
    Some like the head sucked, some the shaft licked some just deep throat others like mostly hands some mouth tongue,tongue, vary, some want
    You to be quiet, others like you to talk some like the loud slurpingnoise others don't some like sloppy wet,others almost dry, some are talkers, some are almost like a dead man just lying there with a rigor Mortis cock to suck.
    What it build down to is desire, 100% attentive, feedback, a good sense of what he likes as you go through the drill, and a genuine love of sucking cock, of course it helps to have a nice deep throat but you can cup your hands and create an extension of your throat and of course overcoming the gag reflex,it comes with practice.
    Anyone who don't like the natural smell of a man's nuts and dick(not funk),and doesn't like the smell or taste of cum sutomatically will not be good at sucking cock be they a man or woman.And I have a lover, just a feeder he would gag if soneone put a 3 in her in his mouth.

Its a statement I do not believe because if it was true, then some guys would not suck so badly......

I am not that keen on getting a blowjob myself cos of so many occasions I have said to people, do not suck on the head of my cock, I have sensitive nerves, and they will argue NO the head of the cock is one of the most sensitive parts, so its very pleasurable.... yeah I know its sensitive but it does not give me pleasure because its sensitive and when I cum, the nerves get way too sensitive to the point it hurts, but people still insist on sucking on the head of my cock specially after I cum because they enjoy it............. so yeah the statement may be true for some people but not everybody......

I am in a group with my intersex partner, two females and a male, they all give great ( and different ) blowjobs, but they also listen to me, in the same way that I listen to them during oral and they are interactive with guiding my head with their hands so I know what they are enjoying, each time cos each time is different....... so yeah in their opinions I can give a female oral sex that is just as good and at times better than they have had from other females and there are times that a female can just rock their world, simply cos its a female going down on a female so different situation.......

my partner uses a rule of thumb, if a guy prefers a blowjob from guys, then a female will never suck as good as a guy, if a female perfers oral from a female, no guy will compare.....but very few people can get their heads between their own legs and see if their own skills pleasure them better than anybody else can......
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

How about handjobs? Probably the most underrated act in straight sex

It may not be true with every person but it confirms my experience: men in general know better how to please me than women.

Most guys that suck dick do so because they want to and they want to please their partner. Not always the case, of course. Some woman really want to please a man by sucking his cock, and other woman do it because they feel "they have to" but don't really enjoy doing it. And that usually comes thru in the technique and whole experience.

Handjob? Maybe, I’ve never received one from a woman that was perfect, but then I’ve received a from guys that weren’t all that great either.

For oral, I’ve received good & bad from both. I couldn’t say equally as I’ve slept with more men than women, I’m also sure that I’ve given a few bad ones as well.
    Everyone’s experience will differ, is the only thing about this statement that I’d bet on.

Good sex depends on the individual you are with, period. It has no relation to the partner's sex or physical characteristics. It has more to do with what's in your partner's mind and the desire created together.

It's one of those things that, on the surface, would seem to make perfectly good sense - like that "only a woman knows what a woman needs" thing. The reality says that both men and women can be masterful at cock sucking... and not so much. The deciding factor is solely on the guy being blown and what his idea of a good blow job is. Another deciding factor that makes this statement true to many is whether or not the job gets finished or not; if it does, then many would say it was a most excellent blow job but if it doesn't, eh, it was kinda okay or not good at all. I think it's fairly safe to assume that a lot of guys finish the dick off while there are a lot of women who won't or, if they do, they lack the... enthusiasm about it that most guys who finish tend to display.

Then add on the sure and certain fact that not all guys who are into guys suck cock or don't want to be sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    It's one of those things that, on the surface, would seem to make perfectly good sense - like that "only a woman knows what a woman needs" thing. The reality says that both men and women can be masterful at cock sucking... and not so much. The deciding factor is solely on the guy being blown and what his idea of a good blow job is. Another deciding factor that makes this statement true to many is whether or not the job gets finished or not; if it does, then many would say it was a most excellent blow job but if it doesn't, eh, it was kinda okay or not good at all. I think it's fairly safe to assume that a lot of guys finish the dick off while there are a lot of women who won't or, if they do, they lack the... enthusiasm about it that most guys who finish tend to display.

Then add on the sure and certain fact that not all guys who are into guys suck cock or don't want to be sucked.
    How about handjobs?

What about them? Do you think having a guy jerk you off is... different than a woman doing it - and if she even deigns to do it? It isn't... but your results may be better and definitely better than doing it yourself, huh? Can guys give hand jobs better because they, too, have a cock? You'd think so... but that's not always a given. One thing to give yourself a hand job... something else for someone who, in reality, lacks your level of familiarity with your dick to give you one - they have to learn how to give you a hand job and just as you'd have to learn how to give them one because it's really not the same as doing it youself.

Yeah... this shit gets deep, doesn't it? As men, we know that we like having our dicks stroked and all that so to that end, sure - a guy knows what a guy needs and all that - but it still has to be done to one's satisfaction - and that where the assumption can tend to fall apart. I know how to suck dick... what I don't know is how you'd want your dick sucked... or if you'd even want your dick sucked. Maybe having me stroking your dick ain't your idea of fun? To bottom-line it, this assumption is one I learned to never make or put much weight behind. It can be true... and not be. Just because we both have dicks doesn't make it a "guaranteed" kind of thing but that, in reality, makes sense because while we're both men, we are still different - the devil is always in the details and that makes the assumption not hold a whole lot of water, in my most humble opinion. Then you tack on expectations - and the assumption has more holes poked in it and starts leaking like the proverbial sieve.

If I came to you to give you a hand job, you probably expect that I know how to do it - and I do... but how do you like your monkey spanked? At best, I have the general idea, right? But anyone with two hands can have the general idea... and some of those who have hands aren't male. I just happen to know some shit about this that makes the assumption more like wishful thinking than a reality of things... and I don't agree with it.

What makes a good lover is someone who is focused on the total experience. The setting, the care, listening to the body language, the verbals, knowing enough about the parts and how much pressure to apply, and a willingness to admit that everyone is different.

so I would vote that the assumption assumes facts not in evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by dan.woodlawn View Post
    What makes a good lover is someone who is focused on the total experience. The setting, the care, listening to the body language, the verbals, knowing enough about the parts and how much pressure to apply, and a willingness to admit that everyone is different.

so I would vote that the assumption assumes facts not in evidence.
    I agree, although I would like to watch a woman play with my wife (but she's not bi yet) to see if I could get some tips.

> "Men have a penis so only they know how to give a perfect blowjob or handjob"

This is simply a false statement. It is a myth.

Some women are genuine artists, and some men are completely clueless.
    Last edited by playful808; Jul 13, 2020 at 6:08 PM.

Women give great bjs until you put a ring on their finger, then that's it ! Married = no more blowjobs. Women are like...fuck me and let's have babies...not wasting your hard-on in my mouth anymore. You can eat their pussies for an hour and make then cum multiple times b4 you fuck them. But they won't make u cum with their mouths in exchange !

Quote Originally Posted by Bisexual765 View Post
    How about handjobs? Probably the most underrated act in straight sex
    I need to employ both dick sucking and hand job to fully satisfy my male partner.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    Women give great bjs until you put a ring on their finger, then that's it ! Married = no more blowjobs. Women are like...fuck me and let's have babies...not wasting your hard-on in my mouth anymore. You can eat their pussies for an hour and make then cum multiple times b4 you fuck them. But they won't make u cum with their mouths in exchange !
    My wife is a notable exception to your point of view (which I have to say i feel over reaches). After 30 years, we still have phenomenal sex, albeit less often. She loves giving head and is the best, bar none I have ever encountered, male or female. And that after 15 years of swinging too

My buddy's wife is another exception. She loves it, craves it. I could go on with examples, but point made (I hope).

Have to disagree with cuttin2dachase. Saying women give up on cock sucking after marrying is just another myth. I've been married for 25 years and still get oral from my wife every time we have sex. For her, it isn't a complete experience without sucking me. I've found that the women in my past were also enthusiastic cock suckers. It's one of the things that first piqued my interest in sucking a man myself. I figured if women enjoyed it so much, it might be fun to be on the giving side of a blowjob.

Before it turned bi, I always made sure the girls and women I dated were into giving head. If they were new to the act, I would train them how I liked to be pleased. When I was dating my future wife, I was only the second man she had gone down on but I sensed she had the potential to be a great cocksucker as she was very submissive. Withn a year she was sucking cock like a pro and after we married she would suck me anytime I wanted, anywhere and sometimes with friends watchhing. But as time went by, she became frigid and no longer interested in sex. So when I turned bi I found that I really enjoyed giving blowjobs and was quite good at it since I knew how good it felt to get sucked.

Some guys are lousy when it comes to sucking a cock.One time I was in a cock sucking contest and there were 6 guys there.4 guys said I was the best and 2 tied with the other guy. My wife sucks good cock and some of her boyfriends have complimented my talents many times.

I think what leads to the myth of this is a difference between men and women and women are, historically, funny about sucking dick and dealing with sperm that ain't going in their pussy. Some women can teach a master class in cock sucking and hand jobs... and some just do it because it's expected of them and some, well, don't even ask them to do it. Guys have gotten a solid rep when it comes to sucking dick and especially about swallowing and if they give you a hand job, they're not gonna get all fussy about getting sperm all over their hand. The myth gains speed because guys are willing to do what a lot of women aren't so willing to do and, often, without all the fussing and promise-making that women tend to attach to this. But some guys are just as funny about it as women are and because this is also true, the myth of the assumption loses some of its substance. Like Sisboy said, some guys are lousy when it comes to dealing with a dick and can be worse than some women who can be lousy at it.

Sometimes the myth sinks because some guys don't really have the passion for sucking dick and maybe they're not of a mind to take a measure of pride in their ability to suck a dick and finish it; a lot of of guys are.... hesitant cock suckers; they'll do it but, I think, they're still questioning themselves about why they've gone this way, worried about catching something, getting caught in the act, etc.. So no: Just because we all have cocks doesn't mean we all know what to do with some other guy's cock. Skill and technique, in my opinion, isn't enough; just liking it isn't enough - that tends to make some guys no better than "the average" woman; if a guy does either thing out of a sense of obligation, the myth and assumption fails... and we would do well not to give this much credence or any importance at all.

i have to disagree. It's all about attitude and a desire to please. My wife excels at both. She can combine sucking and jerking into a first class finish.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    i have to disagree. It's all about attitude and a desire to please. My wife excels at both. She can combine sucking and jerking into a first class finish.
    And this, as stated by JeffT, is why that assumption should be summarily ignored.