Register

Thread: Parks

Parks

How many guys here enjoy and go to a local park meet men and go to a place get on their knees and suck guys to completion I myself am one of those guys and do it frequently

Re: Parks

I used to frequent a local park late at night when I lived in London. I had many good sessions there and sometimes went back to Guy's homes for fucking and/or threesomes.

The police used to patrol the area sometimes, but I got badly beaten up one night by gay bashers and stopped my late night cruising.

I’ve done it a few times. If I feel like sucking some cock and happen to be driving by a known park for cruising, I’ll stop and see if anyone’s looking to get sucked. It’s worked out a few times and been very exciting and a whole lot of fun. Love sucking dick on the trails.

have done it a few times with a man i know

I hooked up with Mrs. Robinson in a park ( this I've written about here.), also I hooked up with a guy in a park. I think the risk of getting caught by local police adds to the rush.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I go to a local walking trail here just outside of town called bear and oak trail and occasionally get to suck a few here and there.

Seeking guys at parks is just too risky! I prefer to find someone who we can get to know and trust eachother first.

Sucked a lot of cocks in parks and rest stops. We have two parks that are popular places for guys to go and a rest stop off of the freeway that’s just out of town. Easy places to hook up.

It has been a long while since I met up with guys in parks. The cruising parks get known and the police/park rangers make efforts to stem the activities. One county park was shut down and revamped to a more family oriented destination due to the gay cruising. Trail cameras have been used in another park, along with a stronger LEO presence. The risk of getting arrested and then having to register as a sex offender is not one I am certain is worth taking.

Personally, I want total nudity with everyone present. That can be too much of a challenge in the bushes. i understand the thrill of being seen sucking cock, but some folks are not appreciative of witnessing such activity.

There are parks around my area that I have scouted for locations that give a measure of privacy.

Last time was a little weird. Met up and starting getting busy when an older dude walked up and watched. Tough to have fun with an audience.

In my early days, the only reason to have sex in a park was because there was no other place to go and even in that case, our city only had one park that provided enough seclusion to do some dirt and was large enough that the cops and park police really couldn't cover every place with any consistency. At one point, there was a rash of people getting caught having sex in the park; the police stepped up their patrols and all that. But my friends and I knew the park - and the creek that ran through it - like we knew the backs of our hands; we knew all of the places where you could "hide in plain sight" and have a ball sucking and fucking each other and sometimes you could find other guys who knew those places and "catch" them at it.

But I don't think any of us ever went there looking for sex - I know I never did.

Sucking cock in the park is very exciting. I have tried it a few times, and the best one was when someone nearby did not know.
    An old boy who likes beautiful girls.

I enjoy sucking cock anywhere at any time. A park is great! A movie theater is great! A car is wonderful!

I have hooked up several times over the years at local par n ride lots on the expressway. I stay in the car and he gets in the passenger seat for my service. We usually find a safe spot nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by julyguybill View Post
    How many guys here enjoy and go to a local park meet men and go to a place get on their knees and suck guys to completion I myself am one of those guys and do it frequently
    I'm so absolutely new to all of this that I am excited by the idea but crave to know how this happens. Would anyone be willing to go into a bit more detail as to the step by step procedure? How do you know who is interested? Are they looking to suck you or to be sucked?

Sucking cocks in the park is hot. I've done it several times, and to my enjoyment, guys have stopped to watch, jerked themselves, until I was done, and got next in line. I've had as many as 4 waiting their turn.... such pleasure!

I have several parks in my town, where men like to play. I frequent them all, and never fail to find a cock to suck. Some have allowed me to suck them on a park bench, on the river, with a beautiful sunset. Those are best.

I have done it in the past but haven't not in years. There was this one I use to go to. It had lots of hiking trails and a few areas guys looking to get sucked. Use to hook up get off the trail they would lean against a tree while I was on my knees sucking them. A bunch of times while sucking another guy would walk up pull there cock out ask me to suck them when I was finish.

I started sucking dick at a rest area. I know it's not the same as parks but it had a woodsy area that was used for 'nefarious' purposes. This was back when I would sometimes see 'crimes against nature' charges in the police blotter section of the local paper. I always worried about having my name in that listing so when a guy would approach me I always made it so he said it to me first, clearly, what he wanted to do. I felt like that would ensure I wasn't being lured into a situation where I'd be busted. I wouldn't be bold enough to do that now at a rest area or a park unless I had contacted someone online ahead of time and agreed to meet there, with me knowing what he drove and what he looked like.

That said, I spent about a year and a half visiting that rest area and sucked many cocks over that time period. I was never threatened with violence and I wasn't busted for my 'crime'. I was lucky. I was young and a bit careless/bolder. Not now.

Too risky for my tastes.

Not the kind of place I'd care to risk, either.

There are two parks nearby that are known as 'cruising areas'. One is a charming little island park in my smallish home town, one where I've lived for most of my life. Not saying I'm well-known, but if my name turned up on a police blotter, there would be a degree of recognition.

The other park is probably riskier, because it has a reputation of being a hangout for gay and bisexual men, who are frequently seen parked in the shade under the trees. Within a couple hundred feet of that parking area is a flying field for RC airplanes, run by a flying club that I belonged to until just a few years ago. Plenty of people would recognize my truck if they saw it parked there...

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    Too risky for my tastes.
    Me too. I don;t want to do anything that might endanger my marriage. Getting arrested for public sex might just do that.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Sounds hot but won't take the risk of an undercover cop busting me.

Love the Parks, always check for trails behind the bathrooms. I have found many guys on those trails, with their cocks out and ready. Sometimes they are stroking, sometimes glistening with precum, but always welcoming a blowjob.

No, back when I was active a lot of guys got arrested and dragged through the mud for, I believe, solicitation.

Now a days I enjoy being in the local PA state forest. If an opportunity arose there I'd find it hard to resist, although I seldom see others, as travel isn't limited to trails.

There is much more freedom in a PA state forest than a park - state or local. They're open 24/7/365.25, and regulations aren't nearly as strict. In over ten years of exploring I've only met one sf ranger off the public roads. He and I hung out for a couple of hours. Essentially, the rules boil down to, 'don't be an asshole!'

If I was to secum to my urges with nowhere to host, a SF would be a natural choice. Just get into the woods far enough to be alone. That doesn't need to be very far, but it can be.

I love giving blowjobs in parks, I have given hundreds and hundreds in a local park. Like the possibility of public exposure. Especially like sucking guys off in a stall. I’ve had a lot of guys watch and wait for their turn in my mouth, always enjoyed being watched.