Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What size do you prefer to suck?

I’ve quietly been orally pleasuring men for a few years and love it. Just wished I had started as a teen back in the day. I am an average size guy but have small feet and hands and mouth. I was curious to see what everyone else likes in the size department of cock? I love to look or stare at big long dongs but can only handle a 7” and not very big in girth. Men usually love the way I suck and swallow. So what size do you guys prefer?

Re: What size do you prefer to suck?

My first was short and thin and was a great trainer ... my last was 8.5 /9 and as thick as a Coke can and that was some work to get him in everywhere. Honestly they all had good and bad about them.. My first was easy all around the last one took some work I mean there was a few sore jaw nights that’s for sure ... I’d say the best size for me is 8” thick, uncut and with a bit of a up curve... doesn’t mean I wouldn’t take smaller or bigger...

The size of a guys cock doesn't matter to me, it's the size of his load I'm after. I crave the feeling of a cock cumming in my mouth... the bigger the load the better. Some small cocks are interesting, I'm a big guy, large hands, when I'm with a small cock guy it's funny having a hand bigger than his cock... but either way I'm doing my job and working his cock begging for his load.

I have had many different sizes and right now I prefer on the smaller size that I can comfortably fit as much of it in my mouth as possible so like a 4 to 6-inch cock is more ideal big cocks are exciting to handle and play with but harder to suck at least for me

I like an average size cock one like mine. I like to get it all and still have wiggle room for tongue work. I also feel and taste him cum better than a big one.

I have no gag reflex so if I am sucking a small cock, I like to get it all in my mouth including the balls and it really pleases the man. Larger cocks I love to suck balls deep and flick my tongue under the balls for extra stimulation. I wear my hair long so men can grab my ponytail and use it as a blow job handle for throat fucking.

Since I have so little experience I am it sure I have a size preference. In my mind I would like to try many in varying sizes to see what it’s like; when it comes to cock or men I like opposites or extremes so maybe really small and really big?

no hesitation, a 6 inch cut cock is my favorite.

Size doesn't matter that counts its how you please the man and make him feel good

Any size is fun however cut, trimmed and CLEAN, are important. Probably prefer average 6-8 inches and somewhat thick. I like to start him soft and work it to grow big and hard. Nice big balls to offer sucking in, easy mouth tugging as his big boner slides around and on my face. Then back to licking, kissing and humming it back and forth from base to tip over and over again then slipping the head into my warm wet mouth, holding it between my lips and rolling my tongue around and around and around on his cockhead then sliding it it the whole length in my mouth to tickle my tonsils and back to the tip and in and out over and over and over again as I reach around firmly grabbing his ass cheeks as he fucks my mouth matching the rhythm of my head bobs until he swells and begins pumping his hot, smooth, tasty cum down my throat to get a stomach full of jism. Then holding it in engulfing it to the base up to his balls and burying my nose into his pubes and squeezing every last drop of his after cum into my mouth and savoring the taste on my tongue teasing him further until he is really DONE.
    Last edited by j4u42; Jul 11, 2020 at 1:49 PM.

have sucked a few 8 inchers but 7 is what i like best

Average is best but I've never turned one down.

Every man needs his cock sucked.I was born to suck cock so naturally once their cock is in my mouth, I will still suck him like he is a king. What makes me have an orgasm,no hands(I never play with myself when I my mouth has cock in it,he always gets 100%)is girth and long enough about 6 1/2 true inches min to reach just above my Adam's apple, I call my C Spot(cocksucker spot). I have sucked from 3 1/2x4? To a true 10x7 1/2(and let me tell you, it's thick as your wrist and long as your forearm, but I love sucking cock.I am not really a dicksucker, most of the time people identify a dicksucker as a cum hungry slot, I am a born cocksucker that loves the feeling of cock in my mouth and maybe even deep in my throat, to be completely submissive and of course, I love the taste of cum but I can have a no hands orgasm with out a man cumming.
    What really does the trick is when you get one who asks no questions,knows what you are thee for, talks to you, tells you what he's going to do, the men who grab my head and fuck their dicks with it,,the men who tell you suck my balls,more suction lick the head,shaft,shift, men who ask no questions,they don't need your permission to unload in your throat.
    And that man could easily have 4 inches!

I learned that any sized cock can be sucked so, at least for me, size is irrelevant. One must be mindful to do what they're able to do with a dick - don't try to do more than you're physically able to (and no matter what the cock's owner is trying to get you to do) - and one must learn to be creative and inventive when there's a thick, ten-inch cock waiting to be sucked. You use your mouth, tongue, and hands; if you can take it deep, then go for it... but if you can't, you just can't and that shouldn't be a bad reflection on you.

I learned that when you develop a preference for cock size, you wind up missing out on being able to suck a lot of dicks and that, my friends, never made any sense to me so I have no preferences in this because, again, I know I can suck any cock put before me.

Quote Originally Posted by chargersfan View Post
    My first was short and thin and was a great trainer ... my last was 8.5 /9 and as thick as a Coke can and that was some work to get him in everywhere. Honestly they all had good and bad about them.. My first was easy all around the last one took some work I mean there was a few sore jaw nights that’s for sure ... I’d say the best size for me is 8” thick, uncut and with a bit of a up curve... doesn’t mean I wouldn’t take smaller or bigger...
    I would love to take a 9 inch thick cock!!!!!! You are so lucky

I like to handle anything up to 7 and thick.I love a big set of big balls on a guy that is a big cummer!

size doesn't matter to me. i like all sizes of cock. i love sucking cock

I never turn down an opportunity to suck a guys cock, regardless of size. I enjoys sucking cock and swallowing cum!

I prefer a circumsized cock with a bulbous helmet head, 6 to 8 inches in length and manscaping is important too.

Because I like to get the whole cock in my mouth, I prefer small to average.

Quote Originally Posted by MidTownBob View Post
    Because I like to get the whole cock in my mouth, I prefer small to average.
    A cock is a cock, but a trophy cock is tough to fully play with in mouth. Two of the cocks that have been in my ass (one of them many times) were average -. The experiences were totally enjoyed, but average + could be even better. I enjoyed sitting on a small one even though we only got his head in, but sucking him off was superb. Not just the ass to mouth thing, but I could mouth the whole thing and lick his balls at the same time...

I prefer average to smaller than average. So much easier to play with.

I like all sizes, but big cocks turn me on more.

Nice size 6-7 cut shaved

I sucked a couple when I was teen. One was average in size like mine around 6. And several years back, after a split with my girlfriend, I met an inter-sex girl who was about 6" but very thick, we had a couple experiences together, which were amazing. Eventually got back together with my girlfriend, so sadly didn't continue to enjoy sucking her. But one close friend I sucked several times for a few years was really large, didn't measure it, and going off memory of many years, comparing to my size, he was definitely 7.5-8" I remember stroking it before I took it in my mouth and saying your so big. But I'm not overly concerned about size. Like I said I'm average, and mine feels great masturbating so I'm sure any size I would play with would feel just as enjoyable

When I think about it, I prefer a longer and more slender cock so I have the option of taking it as deep as possible with comfort. Having said that, I have enjoyed 99.9% of the cocks I sucked and never turned one away. Now, my preference in taking anal is for longer but more girth - the thicker the better. I can adjust. Also, never turned a top away and always compliment him profusely as he withdraws.

Have you had someone with a big load that came within minutes? Have you had the cock get hard again and give you cum?

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    Have you had someone with a big load that came within minutes? Have you had the cock get hard again and give you cum?
    Big load - gratefully yes! Second round - not yet but working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    I've had guys give up their load within seconds and that's fine since they did want I wanted them to do - cum in my mouth. It's just an opportunity to get them to do it again and it's gonna take a little longer the second time. The size of the dick or the load of spunk, again, doesn't mean much to me so I don't have any preferences beyond the dick being healthy enough to be sucked.

Any size that i can fit in my mouth and give pleasure!