Register

A QUESTION ABOUT F*C*ING MACHINES

Has anyone had any experience with F*cking machines?
    Way back in 2020, I had the house to myself for over 6 months - family went overseas, got stuck there, blah, blah, blah.
    Anyways that's when Covid infections peaked and I didn't dare to invite anyone - and I guess a lot of well meaning guys wouldn't have dome either.

Much later into the 6 months I realized that I could have bought a nice F*cking machine.

I amusing "Him" instead of "It" to denote the machine.
    I realized that there were quite a few advantages to that:

• I could use him in the privacy of my home.
    • I could adjust the thrust speed to my preference,
    • I could never catch any bug - all I needed was to disinfect it. I could bareback with him and never catch a bug.
    • He would never stop or tire unless I blew a fuse out or if there was an outage.

The downside (the biggest one)? He wouldn't moan and he wouldn't cum

Anyways I never ended buying one - that's the sad part.

Does anyone here have any experience with
    F*cking machines? Just asking.
    Of course, you don't need one if you have a top partner.

Re: A QUESTION ABOUT F*C*ING MACHINES

I've seen them... and that's about it. They've come a long way from dildoes being attached to reciprocating saws or other power tools but, nah, I'm good with being screwed the old fashioned way.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I've seen them... and that's about it. They've come a long way from dildoes being attached to reciprocating saws or other power tools but, nah, I'm good with being screwed the old fashioned way.

of course, there?s nothing like the real thing A F*c* Ing machine csn never replace areal dick.

the only fucking machine i want is a man with a dick or woman with a strapon