Register

Do any other Bi men find they turn Alpha when it comes to m2m sex?

I enjoy being bi and have found all my life that almost-always, the best oral sex comes from another man, not a woman. I love bedding women and making love to them, but when I want pure physical pleasure I crave a long, slow BJ. I've found few women like doing it long and slow, and even fewer are really good at it. Men who lust to suck though, both like stretching out the act so they can enjoy their end of it as long as possible, and tend to learn and be really good at it!

BUT ... for some reason the type guy I'm drawn to for this, is one who is a regular guy all other times (I prefer even they be married), but when it comes to m2m sex they go full submissive. My favorite is to find one with no or little experience and who still doesn't swallow, but is craving it. I find I will tease him along in email till he's super ready, and then I explain "ok, let's get together and you give me an audition-suck to see if you're my new personal cocksucker, but you WILL have to swallow my cum ... this time and all future times". I love it when they are uneasy about it, but when we meet they know they are a) going to learn how *I* like being sucked, b) that they are my sex toy and I will grope, paw, and even suck them at my pleasure while they are busy servicing my cock, and c) when it builds up to me cumming, I will take firm hold of their head and hold them there ... they WILL take it, and they WILL swallow it. And it works! I like to have 2-3 such married sub-cocksuckers on-call, since when I'm horny I can usually have one get free. And while sometimes I'll get them off (or have them jerk off in a "show" for me after they've sucked and swallowed my seed), it's really all about me and "my" pleasure.

Oh and it also includes them learning how to just "lay there dutifully" and take a good strong mouth-fuck, if on that day I decide once they've sucked me enough, I want to cum that way ... by fucking their mouth as if it was a cheap pussy.

Is there anyone else like this? Anyone else that turns into a very controlling, alpha type when it comes to m2m sex?

Re: Do any other Bi men find they turn Alpha when it comes to m2m sex?

Can’t say that I do although I’ve been with guys who wanted me to make them suck and swallow and the rougher, the better.

I find I'm alot more assertive with guys than with women. With guys, mostly I just want a fun sexy time, not a long term relationship. If they are uncertain, I'm happy yo provide a little direction. With women, I want to please them and be attentive with what they want. With guys, I'm happy to help a bro out but I'm a little more selfish. Oddly, a lot of guys are looking for just that experience.

I am bi love women and all masculine when with a woman. With men I find that I become more submissive and love to be used as a cock sucking cum slut. Love to kneel before other masculine men to be their cock sucker. I also will wear panties hose skirts for men that like a sissy cock sucking cum slut on his knees!

I think I bring out the alpha in a lot of guys.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

I am not always an alpha with the male partners that I've had. In my case, I am an alpha when I am with males that are my stature or shorter and they are not alpha.

I'm just the opposite, I am a total pleaser and submissive with guys. I love pussy and women, with a guy it's all about giving him pleasure. I LOVE to worship a hard cock.... swallow as many loads as a guy can give, total cum slut bottom. Love a verbal take charge guy, just using me for his pleasure.

I also love to please another guy cock! I do love a woman's pussy and most women, in general. But for me when I am with another guy, it is all about giving him some valued and enjoyable pleasure. I do worship a soft smoothed shaved cock and feeling it getting rock hard and I will always swallow as many loads as a guy can get. Often I can enjoy, most verbal and take charge guys, just using me for his pleasure.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I want the guy I am with to take control and I want to satisfy him and I want him to satisfy me.I know if I make his cock feel real real god he will give it to me a real good.

I am very similar to you. I sucked my 1st cock when I was 32. I loved it! But I loved it even more when my male guest would go down on me and suck me off. As I got older and more safety conscious I noticed on mm sites that there were dozens and dozens of married men who craved a nice clean cock to slowly and enthusiastically suck off with no reciprocation. I decided that was my type of man. I no longer wanted to be concerned about getting STDs from sucking cocks. About 10 years ago I stopped swallowing cum to be safer, and I didn't demand that my male partners swallow my cum. Almost all of them still wanted to suck me dry. I still sucked cocks without swallowing until about 8 years ago. I was 57 then. I had long had fantasies to control and dominate other men, so I decided to give up sucking cocks and to seek married or divorced bi men who loved sucking cocks. Submissive married bi men are my preference now and there's no shortage of them within 10-15 miles of me. Along the way I learned how to treat subs. I'm stern and demanding, but not mean or sadistic. I now feel comfortable stepping outside my basic personality into my sexual alter-ego to explore my dom fantasies and desires as well as taking sub men where they've only fantasized about being. I'm not into anal sex at all. I just want my body and cock and ego served by men who want to please me and who enjoy mild kink....such as wearing panties for me, being spanked, being ordered around and told what to do and how I want it done. I'm not into giving pain beyond spanking, ass slapping and light nipple pinching and light biting. To hear a man gasp as I do as I please with him is a huge turn on for me. Pissing on subs in the bathtub is something I never imagined doing, but now I enjoy it when a sub asks me to do so. It's the kinkiest thing I do with a sub. I too like to have 2-3 married subs on call so that one is always available.

Cuttin2dachase, we are indeed very much alike. More and more I don't touch or play with my sub cocksuckers at all, but instead kick back and let them concentrate on sucking me. I like to train the to slow down so they don't tire out and make a good suck session a full hour (so about 45 min of real sucking). I'm not abusive with them, but I'm in total control and insist on them learning to suck long and slow, to take my full orgasm in their mouth, to swallow it, and then to gently suckle me down from my orgasm high. As I said in the first thread, my favorite is a married guy fairly new at pleasuring another man. Training him into being a really good cocksucker and especially being fully obedient is an erotic rush. Each is different, both in how they suck and how their mouth feels to my cock, and what makes them nervous when servicing me. I like doing a few things that enhance their nervousness. Such as having them go through their home hamper and bringing me a pair of their wife's used panties (and a picture of her) to hold, sniff, and fondle as they kneel between my legs sucking my cock. Several do this now and it's a rush to have them submit to these things. I have another that I have to "make" swallow my cum each time, if I don't watch him careful he will hold it till he can spit it. So not only must he open his mouth to prove he did swallow, but then I have him then stand and stroke his cock in front of me till he's just about ready to cum, then he must slow down so he can control his ejaculation into more a oozing and dribble it up and down my spent cock ... then as you can guess, I order him to suckle my cock clean of his cum and swallow it. Only then can he go home. It may sound a bit mean or cruel to some, but again the guys I have over are married guys who clearly like taking the submissive role and being controlled. And it's amazing how they email and plead to come back, again and again.

I'm good with playing the submissive role when I am sucking cock. I am dominant when a woman is giving me head. I can let the man take complete control of my mouth and throat and will please him in any way he wants. I have tamed my gag reflex and can easily throat up to 8inches as long as it isn't too thick. but if it is, I just have to adjust and work it a little harder to get it down my throat.

With my limited experience, I've found a lot of guys want to explore submissiveness along with bisexuality. In the actual experience I've had and much of the online chat, I've found that the majority of the men wanted to play a submissive role. That's lead me to assume the more dominant role. It's not a problem for me. I have gotten the idea of having sex with a man may encourage many men to want the experience a woman might have with a male partner. So, the answer to the original question is that I do find myself being more alpha with a man.