Register

Smile anybody think about the first guy you had sex with. I do all the time

I allway think about the 1st guy i had sex with it make me horny. he was 23 and i was 13 at the time. he was a neighbor from down the street. i would pass by and he was always looking at me. one day he started to talk to me and he seem like a nice guy. so i would stop by his apt alot to chat with him. he would rub my hands legs all the time... at the time i didn't catch on to what he was doing. i was 13 at the time shy and naive. at that time i didn't know what i want. all my friends was chasing girl and me i wasn't interested in girls i was confused. i alway think about the time when i went in my friends house to use the restroom i walk in the restroom and my friend older brother got out of the shower i seen his cock it was long thick uncut. i was 12 and to me it look like a long elephant truck. i said sorry and i was embarrassed and my face turn red. when i seen his cock at the time i couldn't understand it but seeing his cock make me excited. so when i turn 13 i all ways think about cock. my neighbor the 23 yr old had a thing for me. we been hang out for 5 month. one night he ask if i want to spent the night and i said sure. he ask me to take off my clothes so he can wash my clothes and he told me to take a shower. when i was taking a shower he ask if he join me at first i was nervous and a little scared. he told me to relax and i said ok. he started to soap up my body and i started to like it. my cock got hard and i was horny it turn me on. he started to kiss me and i did not know to do. i never kiss anybody and i did not know how to kiss. i was a virgin. he started to show me how to kiss and i like it. so i got on my knees and to suck his cock. this was the first time sucked a cock. we got out of the shower and went in his bed room and he started to suck on my nipples and he lick my butthole. wow it felt good. i told him that i'm a virgin and never got fuck. he had a big fat thick long cock with a big mushroom head. hes 9 inches. he got my legs and put them on his shoulders and started to lube up his cock and put his big thick cock in me. at first it started to hurt and he slow down and went gentle on me he fuck me all kinda way. he started fuck me doggy style and i like it with his cock deep inside of me. and started to suck his cock. he got my head and put hands on the back of my head and pushing my head in and out his cock. his knees started to shake and he was yelling. i thought i did something wrong and he started to cum in my mouth and all of his hot cum went down my throat and i swallow it. 1st time tasting cum it was diiferent but i like it. he pop my cherry. so we started fuck almost every day and i got him addicted to my tight boi pussy. We started see each other and he became my boyfriend. we was seeing each other for 5 years and i turn 18 and we broke up. i was in love with him. it broke my heart. he decided to go straight and date women.... We broke up in 1998 and he recently found me on facebook a couple months ago and we been in contact. he told me that he left his wife and realized and he prefer sex with men. he came out of the closet. i had came out 4 months ago and i feel happy. im a cross dresser now. he want to get back with me. he said that he still love me and im not going to lie i do still love him and all thou the years i thought about him all the time the way he fuck me and sucking his big cock.he was my first love the first guy to fuck me and he taught me to kiss. if i didn't meet him i probably be straight now hes 48 and im 37.

Re: anybody think about the first guy you had sex with. I do all the time

I will never forget my first. It was a wonderful experience and I always wished I had done more with him. Where as my first woman wasn't that memorable, but she was just a bad choice for me. My next woman rocked my world.

I was 8 and it was everything I had been dreaming of. He was in his late twenties or early thirties. I knew that I wanted to suck his cock, no seduction or molestation. I’d seen him in the public showers and he noticed me looking at his cock and that mine was rock hard. I didn’t know about cum yet and when he came in my mouth, I was hooked for life.

I will always remember my first guy. He was my cousin, and I loved sucking his beautiful cock when we were teenagers. He passed away a few years ago, but I still remember those times long ago when we were alone and I would go down on him.

I often think about that beautiful, huge dick and wonder what ever happened to him.

I think about a lost opportunity quite a bit.

Sometimes I do but not as much as I used to when I was much younger and then mostly in terms of what if my first time never happened while being very glad that it did. The memory of every moment is permanently etched into my mind right down to the moment his cock entered my mouth and I knew I was going to love this.

Me too zbi. A couple of them

I remember my first guy. I was 8 and he was around 11. A bunch of us would get together and play in the barn that was at a friend's house. The upper deck area was a sort of clubhouse for us and we would get into some pre-pubescent sex games. I remember sitting on his cock and loving it, but my goto memories are my first long term male lover. He was a year older, in the class ahead of me in high school. He was also black, a little taller than me and hung like a horse. We started just hanging out and eventually got to talking about sex (he was a virgin and I was not). He asked me what it was like and I said that I could show him, which I did and we eventually went from playing around a bit to him fucking me at every turn. I did enjoy him laying me on my back and fucking my tight hole.

Yes i do even though it was a forced thing I was 13 he was 14 went to his apartment he took his big cock out he was 11 inches and thick cut gave me a complex about my 6 incher he asked me to suck it said no he got naked came over to where I was sitting and got up on the chair and again asked to suck it said no he rubbed it on my lips I got hard he reached down and touched my cock he said you are hard you like and said suck it when i said no he forced it into my mouth and said ok now suck it shook my head no He started to fuck my mouth I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth he fucked my mouth for about 10 min when i got the taste of his precum. after about 3 min I got the first of his 10 shots of cum it was thick and big I had no chose but to swallow it. loved the taste after he finished I left went to apartment and jerked off and eat my cum I kept going back to him we played the forced game until one day went to him he answered the door naked his cock was soft first time I saw it that way when he closed the door I dropped to my knees and took his soft cock int my mouth and sucked it till he filled my mouth the the biggest load he ever gave me and said I was his personal cock sucker which I was and also for others

I still talk to him maybe once or twice a year. He lives in Oregon and I in PA so it cannot work. We used to swing with him and his wife and my wife gave him my ass cherry after she had me suck quite a few cocks.

I remember when i first seen a cock i was 12. it was my friend older brother. i had to use the restroom so i when in and he got out of the shower. i first thing i notice was his cock. it was a long big thick cock. i said to him oh i'm sorry and walked out. if he ask me to stay and suck his cock i would say yes. that vision always ran across my mind. at the time i just turn 12 i did not understand why my cock was getting hard when i thought about it but i like it.

I think about the first cock I sucked and the first time I jerked another cock often

yes, me too, I think about my best friend from school days and masturbate to my memories of the oral sex that we had. Loved sucking his cock and swallowing his cum and also getting a great BJ from him in return. it is the relationship with him (I enjoyed every minute with him and his cock) that forced me to acknowledge my bisexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by jomartin119 View Post
    I allway think about the 1st guy i had sex with it make me horny. he was 23 and i was 13 at the time. he was a neighbor from down the street. i would pass by and he was always looking at me. one day he started to talk to me and he seem like a nice guy. so i would stop by his apt alot to chat with him. he would rub my hands legs all the time... at the time i didn't catch on to what he was doing. i was 13 at the time shy and naive. at that time i didn't know what i want. all my friends was chasing girl and me i wasn't interested in girls i was confused. i alway think about the time when i went in my friends house to use the restroom i walk in the restroom and my friend older brother got out of the shower i seen his cock it was long thick uncut. i was 12 and to me it look like a long elephant truck. i said sorry and i was embarrassed and my face turn red. when i seen his cock at the time i couldn't understand it but seeing his cock make me excited. so when i turn 13 i all ways think about cock. my neighbor the 23 yr old had a thing for me. we been hang out for 5 month. one night he ask if i want to spent the night and i said sure. he ask me to take off my clothes so he can wash my clothes and he told me to take a shower. when i was taking a shower he ask if he join me at first i was nervous and a little scared. he told me to relax and i said ok. he started to soap up my body and i started to like it. my cock got hard and i was horny it turn me on. he started to kiss me and i did not know to do. i never kiss anybody and i did not know how to kiss. i was a virgin. he started to show me how to kiss and i like it. so i got on my knees and to suck his cock. this was the first time sucked a cock. we got out of the shower and went in his bed room and he started to suck on my nipples and he lick my butthole. wow it felt good. i told him that i'm a virgin and never got fuck. he had a big fat thick long cock with a big mushroom head. hes 9 inches. he got my legs and put them on his shoulders and started to lube up his cock and put his big thick cock in me. at first it started to hurt and he slow down and went gentle on me he fuck me all kinda way. he started fuck me doggy style and i like it with his cock deep inside of me. and started to suck his cock. he got my head and put hands on the back of my head and pushing my head in and out his cock. his knees started to shake and he was yelling. i thought i did something wrong and he started to cum in my mouth and all of his hot cum went down my throat and i swallow it. 1st time tasting cum it was diiferent but i like it. he pop my cherry. so we started fuck almost every day and i got him addicted to my tight boi pussy. We started see each other and he became my boyfriend. we was seeing each other for 5 years and i turn 18 and we broke up. i was in love with him. it broke my heart. he decided to go straight and date women.... We broke up in 1998 and he recently found me on facebook a couple months ago and we been in contact. he told me that he left his wife and realized and he prefer sex with men. he came out of the closet. i had came out 4 months ago and i feel happy. im a cross dresser now. he want to get back with me. he said that he still love me and im not going to lie i do still love him and all thou the years i thought about him all the time the way he fuck me and sucking his big cock.he was my first love the first guy to fuck me and he taught me to kiss. if i didn't meet him i probably be straight now hes 48 and im 37.
    Great story it got it all horny lol

I also think about my first experience all the time. We were 12 yo. I had never thought about guys or being gay. We had a sleepover at his house and he stepped me through getting naked together and touching each other. We did not have actual sex but the experience awakened my homosexuality. I am forever indebted to him for helping me realize and accept that I am gay.

yes it did lol. i miss sucking his big cock

I lost contact with him when I went to sea but still wonder what became of him now and then.

Now, see? This came up and the guy who introduced me is stuck in my head for the moment and I was just thinking about what I would say to him if he was still alive. Would I shred him for "molesting" me... or would I thank him for doing and showing me something that, in fact, changed my life and how I look at things? That man taught me my first lesson about the reality of sex and while it did take me some time to realize this, I'd be lying to you and myself to say that I didn't enjoy every moment of it. He paid me to do it - that used to make me feel like a whore of sorts - but I got over that aspect. I never thought or felt that I was molested or abused and I still don't since I know, even with the enticement of money, I was more than eager to do it and more so since I was being told not to do it - but not why it shouldn't be done.

If he was alive today - and there's no way he would be - I would thank him for showing me the truth of things. Men have sex with men and that's a fact of life that we can't really accept even though we know this. Some of us get introduce to dick early on in life and this, too, is the way it's always been whether it's frowned upon or not. It doesn't always go badly but some guys do get traumatized and scarred and, again, just the way it is and all that. I harbor no ill will toward him and I've since learned how being drunk can make some men do some shit that, when sober, they'd never think about doing. Still, it happened. I loved the shit out of it and if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. The only thing I really think about at times is a rhetorical question: What if I hadn't gotten grounded? If I hadn't, I wouldn't have been in the house for it to happen... and then I wonder if I would have experienced it at all. Maybe... and maybe not. I don't spend a lot of time pondering this but I do remember the man and every moment of what took place that day.

And I was made better for it.

Every once in a while I wonder if the guy that introduced me to sucking cock still has the interest. I see him from time to time, we speak, talk about our families. I've met his wife, he's met mine. He and I have never discussed what we did with one another.

I am willing if he shows and interest.