Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Who loves dildo play?

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    Me!! I even have a fucking machine
    I am so happy for you. How much does a fucking machine cost? Is the speed adjustable to one’s requirement? Are there any down sides to it, and are you able to use any position ad you would with a real dick?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    Me!! I even have a fucking machine
    Me too... She is called Sybina.. But she is old and she is broke....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Me too... She is called Sybina.. But she is old and she is broke....
    Guessing you mean 'Sybian'?

We bought one many, many years ago and have barely used it. It's strong, powerful and can get you off with powerful orgasms, but it requires a being in a seated or kneeling position, both of which are tough on heavier and older riders with knee or hip issues. My wife liked the vibrations, but just couldn't get comfortable with the stress on her muscles & joints when using it.

I'm guessing that there's under an hour's worth of cumulative 'pleasure time' on ours. Given the initial cost, those were some pretty expensive orgasms!
    Last edited by SilkyHoseLover; Aug 29, 2020 at 6:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    Guessing you mean 'Sybian'?

We bought one many, many years ago and have barely used it. It's strong, powerful and can get you off with powerful orgasms, but it requires a being in a seated or kneeling position, both of which are tough on heavier and older riders with knee or hip issues. My wife liked the vibrations, but just couldn't get comfortable with the stress on her muscles & joints when using it.

I'm guessing that there's under an hour's worth of cumulative 'pleasure time' on ours. Given the initial cost, those were some pretty expensive orgasms!
    Sybina is my sybian as more long standing members of .com should remember. Especially those from the days of chat..my former wife and partner and I had great fun with her as indeed did many of my friends and not a few lovers. Sybina has never been exclusive. She has brought much joy and happiness to the ladies of Edinburgh! Much sharing and much game play and many laffs. I have different attachments which make for brill sex, either alone or in group.

At present Sybina is in shop for repair!!!!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I had a nice realistic one that was 7" and I enjoyed it daily. It became someone of a ritual.

Quote Originally Posted by LVTOGP View Post
    Attachment 55394My big one, I love it
    I've tried Dildos, it wasn't for me. . . This guy . . Yikes!!!!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Welcome to the club

I absolutely love dildo play when I can't get the real thing. I have probably 5-6 dildo's at my disposal.

Hello everyone, I'm Darren. I post every so often, mostly just a reader. heh! :-D Anyway,.....dildo play, huh? Well, I'll be completely honest with ya, I use my toy every time I masturbate. I can barely remember the last time I didn't use it! lol
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'

Yes. Here is how it usually goes
    Attachment 56405Attachment 56406

Me! 8" is the best!