Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which would you choose? (For those who had sex with both)

I know you hate this question, but if you were only allowed to have gay sex or straight sex for thr rest of your lives, shich would you choose?

Of course assuming you are single. Also why?

Re: Which would you choose? (For those who had sex with both)

You are asking people who are bisexual to chose just one gender. That is what monosexuals believe in as morally correct. I don't think that bisexuals should be forced to pick a side.

Just as gay people stood up against heterosexuality as being the only way and fought for same sex partners as acceptable; bisexuals should not play into the mono sexual practice of accepting only one gender as a partner.

fyi
    You do not have to be single to be bisexual. Bisexuals have "same" sex not "gay" sex because they are not gay nor heterosexual.

Bisexual individuals may accept monogamy for a certain length of their life but it is ok to switch gender as lovers or even have a poly relationship as a bisexual..... without guilt please. Your post supports mono sexuality and gives negative support against us. Why do you do this? Free yourself of such thoughts. Its ok to be attracted to both genders.
    Last edited by tenni; May 30, 2020 at 3:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Curiouscurious View Post
    I know you hate this question, but if you were only allowed to have gay sex or straight sex for thr rest of your lives, shich would you choose?

at my age, well over 65, being with a man is easier, no drama.

like them both thats why i am bisexual

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    like them both thats why i am bisexual
    But if you HAD to give up on one?

I am reading the question as in the event of medical event such as I lose the ability to get an erection which could adversely impact on a * straight * sex life tho toys would still be an option and I am a open minded person that is fine with being pegged by a female and if I had to, using a strap on to give her, pleasure.....

My partner is a intersex female born with both a pussy and a penis..... within the parameters of the question, me sucking her cock and being fucked anally by her fit the parameters of the question, in regards to gay sex..... as it states type of sex, not type of person

Yes if we were both single, we would choose each other as friends with benefits as we prefer long term connection, intelligent conversation, good times outside of the bedroom and no drama.....and neither of us are interested in casual hookups with random people.....

we both are into cuddling, holding, kissing, masturbation, oral and anal and different positions so the sex would be varied....

so why my partner, over a male ? its cos its so damned hard to find guys that have any interest in anything beyond their cock, as a good number of members have posted about, in their search for long term friends with benefits that want more than just sex...... and why not a female ? if I did not have my partner as a choice, then I would choose a female that was into pegging and using toys on us both as well as enjoying being eaten out and fucked.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I would chose whoever I loved

Tough choice for me, not really, I fall on the gay side of bisexual so gay sex it is. Oops didn't see the "for those who had sex with both". Still choose gay.

Both! That’s why I’m BI. But if I had to choose just one it would be straight. I’ve been very affectionate with some men but I don’t believe I could ever be romantically involved with a man.

Quote Originally Posted by sexylacaman View Post
    Both! That’s why I’m BI. But if I had to choose just one it would be straight. I’ve been very affectionate with some men but I don’t believe I could ever be romantically involved with a man.
    Same here.

"HAD" to give up one? What would force such a choice? If partners of both genders are available and willing why would anyone HAVE to choose?

I am happily bi but still lean just a bit more towards the opposite sex.

I also choose both.

I am mostly gay. So, I would choose sex for the rest of my life with my present male partner.
    But, some women are just so wonderful!
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    I am happily bi but still lean just a bit more towards the opposite sex.
    Same here.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    You are asking people who are bisexual to chose just one gender. That is what monosexuals believe in as morally correct. I don't think that bisexuals should be forced to pick a side.
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

As a bisexual, we really need not make a choice generally. I've chosen to live in a traditional married (to a woman) lifestyle. I have enjoyed sex with men, women and couples, but my choice is that of a more traditional, accepted partnership. I think if my wife were to die or we split, at this point in my life (62) I might be more open to living with a man or finding a poly couple who would let me join, should it come up.

The world is a more accepting place today, my parents are dead, and those were two reasons I might not have chosen to live in a partnership with a man in my youth. Honestly, truth be told, I'd rather be married to a woman who was open and accepting of my bisexuality.

My wife has been a great wife, business partner, mother and friend, but is somewhat closed-minded about that. I recently ended a relationship with a woman I truly thought I might marry, who was open and understanding about my bisexuality. Honestly, that was a great feeling in a partner. My wife and I decided to make things work, and a big part of that is understanding my being bisexual, even if at this point I'm no longer feeling the urges for it. Since that romance blew-up, my sex drive overall too a hit. I am drained (it was pretty amazing), emotionally, mentally, and sexually. The sex was amazing, while sex with my wife is "functional", which we will work-on.

I would say I prefer women, but I did enjoy the times I have been with men, and I'd like to do more

you havethe best of both i have wanted to meet such a person for my life even if open to polly multiple partners but yea 1 person both dick and pussy i have fantasized

for me it would be with another man to do me any time he wants to

I would prefer a male as I enjoy a hard cock in me .

I have always enjoyed men as one of the previous post said less drama but for me I love a hard cock

Been with both and married.Have had way better orgasms from men who knew what they were doing than any time with a woman.There is no greater orgasm than a forceful prostate orgasm.Men also suck a cock better than women.

If I was forced to chose just one it would be women.

In the spirit of playing the game, I would choose same sex over opposite sex. But in reality, I would not want to ever choose long term.

Quote Originally Posted by eager4cum View Post
    In the spirit of playing the game, I would choose same sex over opposite sex. But in reality, I would not want to ever choose long term.
    Ditto.

Why same sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisexual765 View Post
    Why same sex?
    Why not?
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

man, easier to deal with....of course cheating is not outside my realm and that would include both cocks and pussy...oh well...

The great thing is, I don't have to choose, but... if I did, it would probably be sex with a man. I prefer giving a man a blowjob, than performing cunnilingus to a woman. I also prefer the taste of semen over pussy. I also prefer organism from anal than anything else.

Honestly, it's a A$$hole question...

I'd have bisex my entire life.