Register

Glory Hole or Bathhouse

Ok. I've been a long time lurker here. I think I am ready to take the plunge.
    In my city there is a theater with a series of glory hole booths and a gay sauna (bathhouse).

What would you suggest as a place for my first encounter? I have been to the glory holes, and watched a bit, but I feel like I don't get some sort of secret code.
    The sauna sounds nice as it is all out there in the open and everyone is clean. However i am worried about guys being too agressive.

Any suggestions or direction is helpful, Thanks!

Re: Glory Hole or Bathhouse

It is your choice, but I'd go for the bathhouse. A few advantages; safer, the guys will have (hopefully!) showered! and you shouldn't get arrested!

Many saunas have glory holes though, if that's your thing.

Have fun and stay and play safe.

The difference simply is in the sauna you can see the whole guy. Always remember your body your choice, you can say no thank you. Most will let it go and move on. Also I would suggest looking online for a masturbation or sex club in your area. Since these generally require some kind of membership they weed out a lot. But if you go with bath house, just remember it's like meeting anyone else but you might get naked and fool around. If you don't feel good about it, walk away. No harm, no foul. And good luck to you, may the Schwartz be Wit Tyou. (Spaceballs reference)

I have been to both types of places. I agree with others that the bathhouse has a lot of flexibility even some private places if you are shy. Most guys are not agressive so I would not worry about that. Also, bathhouse guys may be interested in fucking so be prepared to say no. I find the adult theaters my favorite though for a thrill. Especially if it has a theater. I like sucking guys while others watch. Good luck. Let us know what happens

The first time a man sucked my cock and the first time I sucked a cock was at an arcade with adult movies and glory holes. I discovered bathhouses later and would prefer them personally. I have also been to adult theaters and sucked cock in the theater. Bottom line for me I like to be where I can take a mans cock and make love to it with my mouth until he rewards me with his nectar of the gods. I'm a bit of a slut when it comes to sucking cock so I would love to suck several, I've even had two in my mouth at once that is quite a thrill, so is being watched. Whichever you decide just relax and go for it remember you are there looking for sex and so are the other men.

Coastocoast

Not sure what things are like in your country but here, the adult theater / movie /arcade scene is likely to have you end up in jail. Yes the men in bathhouses may have their skin physically clean from the water but are they medically clean from disease especially if they behave that aggressively? Find someone in a different way that does not include the risks of STD/HIV or jail. Have fun but be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by biman527 View Post
    Ok. I've been a long time lurker here. I think I am ready to take the plunge.
    In my city there is a theater with a series of glory hole booths and a gay sauna (bathhouse).

What would you suggest as a place for my first encounter? I have been to the glory holes, and watched a bit, but I feel like I don't get some sort of secret code.
    The sauna sounds nice as it is all out there in the open and everyone is clean. However i am worried about guys being too agressive.

Any suggestions or direction is helpful, Thanks!
    Bumping this thread up......

I am wondering, do all bathhouses require membership? I like the idea of a place where I can be myself, but am a bit concerned with providing an ID.

I would appreciate some guidance.

Thanks.

I prefer the sauna/bathhouse. I like to see everything. I want to see who is sucking me and I want to see who I'm sucking. I don't want the anonymity. I want to see the guy who's cock I'm sucking and the mouth of another man sucking me. I know it's just a dick, but I'm not interested in any fat or old guys, my preference. I want to be somewhat attracted to them. Maybe when I'm old and don't give a fk, I'll put my cock through any hole and and suck any dick that pokes through a hole.

I've been to a lot around the world. The vast majority of times, it's totally anonymous, you just pay your money and go in.

Once in a while, they ask for ID, which they give back when you leave but don't (I believe) keep a record of. I've heard of a few required some kind of real membership that requires they keeping a record of your name and check for ID, but I've never gone to one and would not.

Coming back to this thread to give a little update!

After all these years I finally took the plunge and went to a bathhouse/gay sauna the other day and it was a great experience! I checked in at the desk and got a locker key, changed out of my clothes, and with my towel headed to the showers. The thing that i noticed first was just how free it feels to be able to walk around naked or with a towel. The showers were exciting because I was close to other naked men with no feelings of shame or embarrassment. I also enjoyed that there were a few guys just just hanging out watching people shower. After using the sauna I was able to just lay out naked in one of the chill out spaces, it felt so liberating!

The place was quite large with 2 saunas, a hot tub, bar, and chill out rooms. There was a large and, in places very dark, steam room. This seemed to be where a lot of the action was taking place. I went through there a few times to check out what was happening. It was fun to get checked out and watch a little bit. Unfortunately the only place in the steam room to sit wasn't super hot so I didn't spend too much time there. The other place where a lot of action was taking place was in the very large maze/play area in the basement. Just walking through there was pretty exciting for me. Many of the corners were quite dark but it was really fun to see and hear what was happening. Near the end of my time there I went into one of the cabins with a gloryhole and locked the door. I stuck my cock through the hole and only had to wait about 30 seconds for a warm mouth to start working on me. This guy did a great job of teasing me and then taking me deep. Expertly using his tongue and varying the suction. Then he took me deep and held me deep in his mouth. I understood what he wanted and started to slide my cock in and out of his mouth through the wall. As I picked up speed the wall started to shake more and more as I fucked this warm mouth through the hole. Combined with my moaning the wall shaking must have made for quite a scene before I unloaded a many day built up load of cum into the anonymous cocksuckers mouth. He eagerly swallowed every drop and held my dick in his mouth until I was ready to pull away. After that I had been there for a few hours and it was time to go.

What an amazing experience! The other guys there were not pushy or rude, They made their intention known but were respectful. I can't wait to go back and, hopefully next time, give my first blowjob. Wish me luck!

What an awesome hot experience. Congrats Biman!

I am gagging to try both.
    Would be very nervous in a bathhouse but can see the benefits.
    A gloryhole to me sounds dirty but that adds to the lure of it.

biman527, thanks for sharing your first bathhouse experience. Glad you had a good time. Can's wait to read any follow up posts and hearing about the first time you give someone a blow job.

only ever been to a glory hole once.. was at a party I attended.. was in a large back room.. there were probably 8-10 holes in plywood sheets set up in there.. they had a time limit of 10 min.. I was horny and wanting to be fucked... I found a hole that was empty.. so I left a bottle of oil on the other side and used another on my self.. when it was time to switch I pulled my panties down and backed up to the hole.. it was only a matter of seconds before someone was pouring more oil on my ass and rubbing it into my pussy.. then he spread my cheeks and entered me.. he went all’s deep and made me moan.. he then started fucking me through the hole.. I was bouncing agents the hole to get him in me as deep as possible.. after 10 min he had to pull out and move to the next hole.. but someone took his place.. this went on for about an hour until the last guy that was in me filled me full of his juices..I felt amazing and satisfied..

have been to bath houses gay saunas on many occasions.. most recently was in Denver and went.. I was very horny and looking for cock. So I went.. I went in got a locker,, got un dressed and then put on some bright yellow fishnet stockings and a bright yellow garter.. bent over and oiled and lubed myself generously and inserted a jeweled yellow pussy plug.. then wrapped a towel around myself and proceeded to the sauna.. as I entered I noticed that there were 5-6 gentleman seated to my right.. and a couple to my left.. so I moved to the center of the room and up two rows.. I turned my back to the room and removed my towel and placed it on the bench.. bending over and moving my hips as to give the guys across the room a full view of my ass and the pussy plug.. I then sat down spread my legs slowly and leaned back,, I rest my head on the bench behind me.. poured oil on my chest and boobs and proceeded to massage it in to my breasts.. with in a minute there were three sets of hands rubbing on my body.. soon I was on all fours with a guy seated above me and I between his legs sucking his large cock.. there was a guy behind me hands on my hips humping me.. then entering me!!! They for the next couple hours took turns moving me into different positions and fucking me very well.. they each took 2-3 turns in me.. then it started.. they started filling me and my pussy with their seed.. 3 of them gave me one load.. 2 of them gave me 2 loads and 1 gave me 3!!! My plug was pushed back inside of me to retain all that cum.. I picked my towel up and headed to the shower.. removed my stockings and garter.. when I got in the shower 2 of the guys that had just fucked me were there.. the one guy pulled me to him,, turned me so my back was to him.. he started playing with my breasts and rubbing his cock agents my ass.. the other guy came over and got on his knees and started sucking me.. I figured I was going to get fucked in the shower. But they stroked and sucked until I blew a very large load on the floor.. that night my body had been exploded every inch.. I don?t know how many times I was entered.. I got at least 8 loads of cum in me and I got stroked an sucked off.. it was a very good night..
    Last edited by Tight1-4u; Apr 23, 2023 at 12:24 PM.

Just to come back here for another update, I finally sucked my first cock!! I'm Not going to type out the whole story now but it was so exciting! I was surprised how smooth it was and by how much it grew once I got it in my mouth !! I really want to do it again now. My only regret is that I didn't take my time and enjoy it more.

The question is what are YOU ready for?

Just to come back here for another update, I finally sucked my first cock!! I'm Not going to type out the whole story now but it was so exciting! I was surprised how smooth it was and by how much it grew once I got it in my mouth !! I really want to do it again now. My only regret is that I didn't take my time and enjoy it more.
    Wow! I?m glad you finally got your first taste and feel of wrapping your lips around that silky smooth cockhead and being able to feel that steely hardness yet silky soft feeling in your mouth!!!
    Did you suck it to completion and feel how that cockhead swells and his balls tighten right before he starts cumming in your mouth? Were you horny enough to swallow his load?
    I was able to get half the head of my own dick in my mouth since I was 15 and I used a hand mirror to see what I looked like with a dick in my mouth, I think it looks great, tastes great, and feels great! It took me four years until I had enough courage to finally suck another man?s dick.
    I happen to love sucking cocks as long as it?s reciprocal.
    Tell us more (the more you suck, the more you will like sucking cock!).
    I?m happy you finally did it.
    San Antonio, Texas!!!

Are you asking yourself, why in the hell did you wait so long?

Quote Originally Posted by atxbi View Post
    Are you asking yourself, why in the hell did you wait so long?
    I think most of us late bloomers do that.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I love the bathhouse because I love when people watch me suck cock

Quote Originally Posted by Take.it.Easy View Post
    I love the bathhouse because I love when people watch me suck cock
    . Wish there was one near me

Quote Originally Posted by Bi Dave View Post
    Same here!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bi Dave View Post
    There is a club near me. But I can't go there at night risking my DL status at home.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Coming back to this thread to give a little update!

After all these years I finally took the plunge and went to a bathhouse/gay sauna the other day and it was a great experience! I checked in at the desk and got a locker key, changed out of my clothes, and with my towel headed to the showers. The thing that i noticed first was just how free it feels to be able to walk around naked or with a towel. The showers were exciting because I was close to other naked men with no feelings of shame or embarrassment. I also enjoyed that there were a few guys just just hanging out watching people shower. After using the sauna I was able to just lay out naked in one of the chill out spaces, it felt so liberating!

The place was quite large with 2 saunas, a hot tub, bar, and chill out rooms. There was a large and, in places very dark, steam room. This seemed to be where a lot of the action was taking place. I went through there a few times to check out what was happening. It was fun to get checked out and watch a little bit. Unfortunately the only place in the steam room to sit wasn't super hot so I didn't spend too much time there. The other place where a lot of action was taking place was in the very large maze/play area in the basement. Just walking through there was pretty exciting for me. Many of the corners were quite dark but it was really fun to see and hear what was happening. Near the end of my time there I went into one of the cabins with a gloryhole and locked the door. I stuck my cock through the hole and only had to wait about 30 seconds for a warm mouth to start working on me. This guy did a great job of teasing me and then taking me deep. Expertly using his tongue and varying the suction. Then he took me deep and held me deep in his mouth. I understood what he wanted and started to slide my cock in and out of his mouth through the wall. As I picked up speed the wall started to shake more and more as I fucked this warm mouth through the hole. Combined with my moaning the wall shaking must have made for quite a scene before I unloaded a many day built up load of cum into the anonymous cocksuckers mouth. He eagerly swallowed every drop and held my dick in his mouth until I was ready to pull away. After that I had been there for a few hours and it was time to go.

What an amazing experience! The other guys there were not pushy or rude, They made their intention known but were respectful. I can't wait to go back and, hopefully next time, give my first blowjob. Wish me luck!
    Best of luck and you will enjoy it