Register

Thread: May 28th!

Exclamation May 28th!

Great everyone May 28th is National Masturbation Day! What are you going to do to celebrate.

Re: May 28th!

lube, lots of lube

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    lube, lots of lube
    That I have. Like four unopened bottles of Jizz lube. And one in work.

https://store.adam4adam.com/collecti...m-scented-lube

The whole month is masturbation month with the 28th being International masturbation day. Perhaps we need a week or a year as well :D Never needed an excuse to masturbate before though.

With the lock down people have been celebrating a lot whether or not they knew about the monthly event

It just doesn't have to be for one day

Shaving my palms and learning how to read brail.

Footstep40 your post has to be the best answer ever! I'm shaking so hard from laughing that I can hardly type!

Great responces. And a BIG thanks to Joycalin Elders and the follks at good vibrations.

Of course I have masturbated throughout May, but today in particular I went all out and edged my cock for 10.5 hours in total (so far) while reading stuff on this site, reading some gay erotica, text chatting with guys online, watching a few WebCams, or just being in my head, wrapped up in fantasies from time to time while stroking. It has been absolutely fantastic!

I wanted to blow my load before the day ended, but I got too wrapped up in sending a sexy email to a guy, and looked up and saw that it was five minutes to midnight in my time zone. So I just wanted to post this before it's too much after midnight and say that my day of masturbation was overall a wonderful success!

It is kind of lucky in one way that we're still in lockdown, because if the lockdown had lifted, given how horny for cock and ass I have been all day, given how all day long since the second I woke up this morning I have felt the strong need to connect with a real man again at a meaningful level, I would not have been masturbating.

You see, I had broken up with my girlfriend of 3 years in December, was overwhelmed with gay feelings and joined sites like this in January to explore my gay feelings again, joined more direct hook up sites in February to eventually find a man or men to hook up with, and finally was making plans with this one guy to meet up with in March in the same week that the lockdown happened. So if the lockdown had lifted before today, then I would have definitely been having sex with a real man today, depriving me of the opportunity to participate in this special day of masturbation. Now, I suppose "depriving" is not quite the right word, since being naked with a real guy today, exploring each other's bodies, kissing, licking, sucking, and perhaps even fucking each other would have been a thousand times better then stroking my cock solo, especially having been 3.5 years now without the sexy touch of another man. OMG, am I ever starving for cock and male ass!

Happy Masturbation Day! I hope yours was as amazing as mine! My only regret was not having read that wonderful advice above about using lube to masturbate: my cock is so sore now! 🤣 I'm sure blowing a huge load of cum and licking up every last drop will help that. My only question is, how long is it going to take me? It's already now 12:44 AM!