Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So is being pounded by a real penis better than everything else you can do in sex?

Better than pentrating, better than oral, etc?

Most people who tell about their first times of being a bottom (to a real penis) usually say they're surprised about how much more intense it is than anything else they did. And how they never experienced anything similar other times they've had sex.

Re: So is being pounded by a real penis better than everything else you can do in sex

its all good to me

Re: So is being pounded by a real penis better than everything else you can do in sex

depends on who does the pounding

The answer is yes, at least for me it is.. the first time there are so many things going on and happening.. all the sexual emotions ant the taboo.. not to mention all the physical things that are happening.. being naked with another man touching and being touched.. then as he bends you over and first touches your man hole, rubs it and applies lube to you.. then you feel for the first time his cock in the crack of your ass you know you are at the point of no return.. but it feels good having him rub it up and down your crack.. then he finds it the opening to your hole.. he places the head of his cock there and you feel him pose and just put a little pressure there.. it feels great and you know you want him.. then he starts to push.. you feed your ass start to open up, it may hurt a bit but a good hurt.. then as he is pushing all of a sudden you feel it slide in.. now you know he is in you and you can never go back.. he starts to thrust slowly going deeper and deeper until he is in your ass balls deep.. he is still working it in and out.. if feels better than you can imagine.. soon he is going faster and deeper pounding into you.. your mind is swimming trying to wrap its self around everything that is happening..

For myself? Absolutely it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Curiouscurious View Post
    Better than pentrating, better than oral, etc?

Most people who tell about their first times of being a bottom (to a real penis) usually say they're surprised about how much more intense it is than anything else they did. And how they never experienced anything similar other times they've had sex.
    Depends. The foreplay could be just as hot. To me the ass pounding is the climax...
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

Letting a guy have his way with you is pretty primitive, sexually. Nothing beats being on the radar of a horny male who plans to fuck you silly. If you are lucky he will take you on the ride of your life!

Fun Fact: You need to keep your boy pussy stretched and lubed just in case, because you are not always in control. And if you aren't properly prepped you could have a miserable experience.

Better than penetrating, better than oral, etc?

I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

I've learned that I don't like literally being pounded but, yeah, being fucked is pretty intense. Is being fucked better than oral? Depends on how you look at such things; for me, oral is more pleasing and intimate but anal can be... as long as you're not trying to bang me so hard we're gonna wind up in the basement... but that's me.

I'm not excited by imagery or the concept of actually being 'pounded'. I have been fucked a few times, though and loved every second of it. I like someone who is gentle and considerate, yet firm. Do what you want with me, but make it sensual and sexy, not rough!

Is it better than oral? Depends! My favorite M-M activities are, in order of priority: 1) providing oral pleasure, 2) receiving anal, 3) receiving oral. Your mileage may vary!

All depends on who is doing the pounding or who you are pounding. I just enjoy it all.

I've not experienced a real dick yet, but I love riding my dildos. It's the initial insertion, then opening up slowly to let the head pop in. Oh and that head popping through is intense. And then the sensations as it slides in and out. Eventually I'm dripping and even if I don't cum, I'm literally shaking with pleasure. Usually after an enjoyable session I find my legs are still trembling for half an hour afterwards.
    I can only dream what a real disk would bexpect like.

As an avid lover of anal sex I can without any doubt say that the real thing is the ultimate. You can’t feel a toy throbbing as it dumps its load. My trusted top loves getting off in me as much as I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    <snip> I can without any doubt say that the real thing is the ultimate.
    Amen! When it comes to anal insertions of any kind, there's NOTHING like a real cock!

I get pegged by the ladies in our group and my intersex female partner and the other male love to fuck me, and yes there is a difference between the plastic and the real thing.....but I am not a purely physical person, I love the emotion and the intimacy... and yes there is a difference in the energy when my partner is fucking me, and the male is fucking me....

there are times that my partner slides in to me, I wrap my arms around her and shes fucked from behind by either the male or one of the ladies and that is quite an intense feeling cos neither of us is being pounded, but there is a sense of her being fucked deep into me until she cums and she really has no control over it....

I have been anally pounded in the shower, from behind and it was intense as hell but no for me, its not better than anything else I can go sexually....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

pound me all you want with a real cock or ladies with a strap on...I am your and you know i love it...

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    As an avid lover of anal sex I can without any doubt say that the real thing is the ultimate. You can’t feel a toy throbbing as it dumps its load. My trusted top loves getting off in me as much as I love it.
    But I mean... is it more pleasurable than receiving/giving oral? Is it more pleasurable than penetrating an anus/vagina?

Couldn't resist replyin'.. Almost like old times!

Some will think so.. Some may come to think so, some may come to think not.. Doesn't matter.. We like wot we like and don't wot we dont and our fave is as is... Them that know me know zactly wer I stand on the subject of real willies!!!

Haven't had ne kinda willie as of late! Mainly outa choice, but partly cos of the lack of opportunity caused by the lockdown and the destruction of the world we know.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

> So is being pounded by a real penis better than everything else you can do in sex?

When I am in the mood and ready for it, ... whatever is handy is better than everything else.

But I mean... is it more pleasurable than receiving/giving oral? Is it more pleasurable than penetrating an anus/vagina?
    Different, sometimes I want a roast beef sandwich, sometimes PB&J, it just depends, Since I have been on both ends so to speak, it also depends on how the person reacts

In my mind/dreams it is

I've only been topped once, but I loved it

It‘s actually a very tricky question. I have experienced huge pleasure by being topped but i also like to lick and have Sex with a beautiful woman that i have feelings for. But it‘s quite difficult to find. I am single since 20 months now and have only licked one woman (no penetration) since we broke up. During the same time i had much more M2M-encounters. The biggest problem for me is that i don‘t have feelings for guys. Its just like masturbating but with an extra. It‘s a different kind of pleasure and i really need boths! Now i would wish a nice woman again. Its like 2 different things. Talking only about the sexual pleasure (not the emotional one) i have to admit than having a guy inside me was the most amazing i experienced so far...

Quote Originally Posted by lordmanor View Post
    I've not experienced a real dick yet, but I love riding my dildos. It's the initial insertion, then opening up slowly to let the head pop in. Oh and that head popping through is intense. And then the sensations as it slides in and out. Eventually I'm dripping and even if I don't cum, I'm literally shaking with pleasure. Usually after an enjoyable session I find my legs are still trembling for half an hour afterwards.
    I can only dream what a real disk would bexpect like.
    My early experiences getting pounded came from a lady's strapon. I had to really concentrate as she pushed that fake dick deep into me. but it gave me immense and intense pleasure. My lady loved the idea of violating my man pussy and would regularly fuck me hard with various size dildos, both in length and girth. Then we had a MWM threesome and as the play got more intense, the other M got behind me and pushed his nice hard dick into my ass. I was taken aback and then looked at my lady who smile and said "I thought it was time for you to experience the real thing". In a few minutes he was deep inside. He rested and allowed me to feel him fully inside and then start to move his cock in and out. Before long he was pounding away and soon pumped a big load deep inside me.It felt absolutely wonderful! From that moment on it has been only real dick for me. No more strapons. I am fortunate to have a lady who is good with me finding hard dick to fuck and suck. And of course, I share . . .

My first time having a real cock in me was glorious! It feels way better than any "toy" ever produced. That first time was so intense that when I shot my cum, it flew about 7-8 feet and hit the wall! The entire experience was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Couldn't resist replyin'.. Almost like old times!
    Fran! You live!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

I have have inserted a lot of things with much pleasure but there is absolutely nothing like the feel of a nice hard cock buried deep in my ass. I was in my 60's before I tried the real thing. I would have started much younger if I had known it felt that good.

Seems like nobody completely understood my question

Yes, to me a penis is best

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Fran! You live!
    Only just luffly Annika!! Nice 2 know u do too...Am going demented cosa lack of canoodlin' opportunity due 2 the fact the world is in its shittiest mess for moons and moons and moons.. and my wee country is in maybe the biggest mess of all due to congenital idiocy... Luffya. ��
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Only just luffly Annika!! Nice 2 know u do too...Am going demented cosa lack of canoodlin' opportunity due 2 the fact the world is in its shittiest mess for moons and moons and moons.. and my wee country is in maybe the biggest mess of all due to congenital idiocy... Luffya. ��
    The world is in no more of a mess than it was a year ago. It’s just that we now have this virus showing us how big a mess it really is.

But it’s luffly to see you again, my friend!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)