Register

Thread: Brotherly Love!

Brotherly Love!

Ever get to play within your family?

Re: Brotherly Love!

My brother, until he was murdered, was my all-time favorite guy to have sex with.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    My brother, until he was murdered, was my all-time favorite guy to have sex with.
    I am sorry for your loss. No one should lose a brother that way.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I am so sorry for your loss.

A.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Thanks, guys. He died 35 years ago but I still feel the pain of his loss. Jesus... has it really been that long?

My brother (a year older) showed me how to masturbate. He probably did so only because he was aching to do it, and I wouldn't leave the room. But what a watershed moment! I can still picture that amazing moment when this white stuff spurted out of his cock. I was in the bathroom five minutes later repeating what I had just seen! That was probably the only useful thing that brother ever taught me, but it was a lesson never forgotten!

Sorry for your loss KDaddy. No I don't have a brother but if i did i wounder if it would be hot touching his cock and seeing what happens I can only dream

Nope. Don’t have any male cousins or sibs.

No but I sucked my brothers friend while my friend sucked my brother. Does that count?

My cousin that I grew up with. I taught him how to masturbate and he'd let me suck him off. That was a lifetime ago. He and I were like brothers. Does that count?
    Damn KDaddy that's sad and I'm sure you've missed him for all of those 35 years. I was never that close to my two brothers but I can't imagine life without them. When I was 12 a female cousin that I was really close to died from a sudden illness. She was 13. Her Mom was my babysitter so we were very close. To this day I still think of her and miss her and I'm 64. Her death had a profound effect all of my Dad's family.
    Sorry I went way off topic.

I only had brothers but often fantasised about having a sister, of course she would be well-built and very hot. One of my girlfriends in college was quite good at giving head and when I asked her how she got so talented she said she used to practice on her 2 brothers, one a year older and one a year younger than her. To her, giving a blowjob was a pleasure to do and she figured giving pleasure to her brothers was a natural thing to do.

Almost!

I have 4 brothers, but only one where that could have been anywhere near possible or desirable. We shared a room. Middle of the night one night I woke up (with a hard on of course) looked over and he had a spectacular hard on straining his tight whities. I got up to go see if something could happen, but chickened out.

Any type of sexual relationship definitely counts, of course!

I had a twin fraternal brother (fraternal is non-look-alike). We grew up together and played together (usually with each other!). Secretly, of course! We sucked each other all the time, since we were little, both on our knees and 69. I still remember the first time he came in my mouth; I swallowed it right down! We had always sampled our, and each others', cum! It was like candy to us!
    And, we both wanted to "be like mom" in her underthings! Dad would buy her underthings and lingerie from Frederick;s of Hollywood. She openly dressed in front of us all the time, having to get us, and herself, ready to get on the Greyhound for our school and her work. We would watch her put on her panties, garter belt, stockings, brassieres, girdles, then her outer clothes and put on her makeup with rouge, eyeliner, mascara, curl her lashes, and her slut red lipstick dad loved her to wear! And of course it made us both hard! We would emulate her actions between us, dressing and playing with each other, being careful not to cum in her things, but of course leaving traces of it! She would simoply wash our trails of cum out, then put them back in her drawer! If we took some, she would wash the cum out and fold them and put them back into our drawers!
    We had 'select' friends we played with, and would have sex with, including male family members, like uncles. Of course dad found out (them getting drunk and playing with each other and telling dad how we would suck their cocks too), plus they all loved to dress also! Even grandpa joined in! Dad would drop us off at grandpa's farm; he had model trains we got to play with, as we played with his cock and balls in his babydolls!

If the real truth was known I bet you find that alot of brothers do eachother! It is just one of those things no one really wants to tell. I would not even b surprised of father /son, mother /daughter!

None of it would surprise me one bit...

i and a younger cousin wouls suck each other off with friends to he had a big mushroom head

Nope.

I’ve said many times in other threads I used to often suck my cousin’s cock. Whenever we were alone I had his beautiful dick in my mouth. He passed away a few years ago, but I still have wonderful memories of me sucking him off.

Cousin. We fucked and sucked each other for years. I must've dumped a gallon of cum into his ass over the years