Register

Is It That Strange That I consider Myself Bi But I'm Not Interested in Anal At All?

I am bi, in the closet and not allot of experience. But I know I am bi. One reason it has always been hard for me to find a FWB, besides being married and in the closest and all is that I am total not interested in anal. Not into fucking or being fucked or penetration at all.

Is that really that strange?

Re: Is It That Strange That I consider Myself Bi But I'm Not Interested in Anal At Al

Nah it's not strange. I am only into anal occasionally. The great majority of the time, I masturbate without touching my ass. Sometimes I just stick a finger in it. Occasionally I'll play with a dildo. Truth is, I could take it or leave it. Not totally absorbed with the idea of fucking ass or being fucked in mine. Truthfully, I've never fucked anyone in the ass, ever. Only been done to me two or three times, and the last time was back in like 2015. I'm not cruising gay websites looking for it, anymore. Definitely not out cruising in the real world looking for it.
    Last edited by cbxer66; Apr 4, 2020 at 10:39 AM.

Re: Is It That Strange That I consider Myself Bi But I'm Not Interested in Anal At Al

I am the same way. Oral only.

no some men are just cock suckers

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman5000 View Post
    I am bi, in the closet and not allot of experience. But I know I am bi. One reason it has always been hard for me to find a FWB, besides being married and in the closest and all is that I am total not interested in anal. Not into fucking or being fucked or penetration at all.

I am not judging those who ONLY like to suck or be sucked, but to me, that is only foreplay. I am a bi with limited experience, and to me, a complete experience would be to have a hard hung dick inside my man-pussy. Anything less would not do it for me . Just my 2 cents.

> Is that really that strange?
    No, it is not that strange, and not uncommon, and safer too, over time. You already know all that.

You are just having a run of “bad” luck right now.

I’m strictly an oral bi male, no ass fucking for me.

I would rather stroke and suck cock too. Anal rather giving or receiving never does much for me.

there's no requirement u have to like doing everything with guys.

We all have different likes and dislikes. Only advice I would give is perhaps try before you discount it for the rest of your life?

It's not for everyone guy who likes it most guys are just into sucking a cock maybe little ass play

Not strange

I also don't think it's strange at all. Likes and dislikes vary from person to person, and even vary within the same person from time to time. I, for instance, never felt anything anal with any guy that I was naked with for the first 20 years of exploring my bi/gay side. And then all of a sudden, one day in a bathhouse 6 years ago, I was overcome with lust for this incredibly cute twink's ass, and tonguefucked his asshole like a crazy, starving man for more than an hour before finally inserting my cock and fucking my first guy. It was the most incredible sexual experience of my life, and changed everything for me.

From that point on for the first time I went on gay & bi dating sites and started hooking up with guys in each other's homes. On those occasions, sometimes I felt anal with a guy, and sometimes I didn't. I don't know why, but I just accepted it. I've also always had fantasies and desires to have my own ass fucked by another man (my ex-girlfriend did it with a strap-on a few times in the last three years, but it's not the same). But I've never felt it in real life, to give my asshole to another man, when I was with a real guy, at least not yet.

Even if you never have any anal feelings with a guy, either giving or receiving, it is still perfect, because it's YOU. Good luck finding future cocks and cocksuckers [after this pandemic is over :-( ].

Not weird at all. We all go at our own pace and want different things from our Bi side. There are No rules here just do what Cums natural.

Not strange at all. I have no interest whatsoever in either giving or receiving anal, but I would love to find a guy who would let me suck his dick about eight days a week.

You're far from alone. Anal play does absolutely nothing for me

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman5000 View Post

No it is not strange. You like what you like. It is your life, be comfortable in your Sexuality.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I do not consider this wierd as I do not like anal I love to sucks cocks want them all the time

I'm with the group here... Love when my wife plays with my ass and nipples while encouraging me to suck a big cock off. This lights me up like nothing else.

No, even some gay guys don't like anal. Go and enjoy what you like.

The perception is that if you're into having sex with guys, anal is a given... but we know that it isn't and like someone said, there are gay guys who don't like anal either way. For a lot of us, it's a "take it or leave it" kind of thing; for some, it's one of those "with the right guy" things and even, "Well, if you catch me at the right time, I might go for it!" and, of course, a whole lot of us are like, "Anal sex? Oh, hell no! I'd rather suck dick!"

So not being interested in anal isn't strange at all.

Relax, life isn't a all or nothing thing. Not all A or B, even sometimes some C, It is usually a blend.
    It took me into my 60's to admit that there was nothing wrong with my desire to suck cock. I did and didn't have a single regret. During the first time I knew I would do it again with no shame. But I told myself I would never let another guy fuck me.
    Now some years later I sometimes ache to know the feeling of the next thing. But am not going to fuck just anyone.
    Relax this is supposed to be fun.

It's not that strange. There were times where I didn't want anal (I was either sore, or I wasn't getting off on it), and there were times where guys only wanted blowjobs, and blowjobs, only (and again, I didn't want to give a blowjob because my mouth and/or throat was tired or sore). However, whenever I'm having sex with someone, it doesn't matter what I'm interested in, I care more about what the other person is interested in. For example, I'm not really into gangbangs, and prefer more intimate 1-on-1's, but guys I've been with really seem to want their friends fucking me, so I end up getting gangbanged a lot. I've also been with women who didn't want anal when I did, but never had anal with them. I've also been with women who preferred anal. Everyone's different. Just respect other's limits, and be with someone who respects yours.

It can be a difficult consideration for each man to make. There are many aspects to m2m sex. Kissing, touching, licking, sucking and fucking. And a dozen angles to each of these I've mentioned. I've been able to enjoy what my partner's enjoy. I make it a point to not push on his dificulties. I want to please him and so I listen and when necessary ask and remain open to what's happening. Sometimes I have seen my partner do something he said no-way to many times. Then all of a sudden they do the very thing they didn't want to do. It's his body and his feelings, why would I want to challenge that. He's my friend and my play partner, its the trust that I want to nurture.

I do enjoy anal. I find it powerful and quite boundless. From tongue, to fingers, toys and cocks. In fact one partner has a very small cock. When he fucks me the feeling is incredible. I've had 8" cocks also and they are quite the ride but so is that 3" cock. I didn't really think a double ender would be that much. Was I surprised. We went at it for about 3 hours, I nearly passed out. I try to stay open to the surprise, I never know when I'll be more turned on then pow! I am. btw, that double ender was with my wife, go figure.

If we all enjoyed and did the same thing, it would be a boring world in my opinion. To each his own for giving and receiving. For me, it's only oral and only giving (sucking, that is).

me alsoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 78.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	55087

Not unusual. I had a five-year relationship with a guy who wasn't into anal. I wanted him to fuck me so badly but respected his feelings on the subject.