Register

View Poll Results: Would you pose nude for a life drawing class?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • I already have.

8 11.43%
  • Yes

33 47.14%
  • Maybe

21 30.00%
  • Never

8 11.43%

Thread: Life Drawing

Life Drawing

Anyone else ever had the desire to pose naked for a life drawing class?

I have, it plays a bit to my exhibitionist side but I'd be too afraid I'd react physically :/ Nudity isn't supposed to be sexual but....

Re: Life Drawing

I would enjoy trying posing but I admit I would be nervous. I am safe though no one wants a pic of an old guy

I hear ya chief! I'm not in high demand either. The poor artist would go through 2 or 3 pencils drawing this chick. 😋

no one wants to draw me nude, plus, i couldnt keep a straight face while doing it

years ago, i danced nude on stage in front of dozens and had my dick sucked. great experience. p.s. my wife watched

I did but it was 40 years ago. I doubt anyone would want to see me naked now.lol

when i was 20 had a girl friend who was a artist let her do 2 or 3 drawings of me naked

when i was 20 girlfriend did 2 or 3 drawings of me naked

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nude drawing.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	54888

Roswitha van der Zander, artist Duesseldorf, Germany (via Saatchi Art)

When I was in college I was an Art Model. Hey, it was an easy way to make a couple hundred bucks in a weekend!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I am a grower not a shower but I suspect that posing nude before others would make me rock hard.

I would. I think it would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by by~his~side View Post
    I hear ya chief! I'm not in high demand either. The poor artist would go through 2 or 3 pencils drawing this chick. 
    Don't sell yourself short...a lot of artist models are full figured.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefconsultant63 View Post
    I would enjoy trying posing but I admit I would be nervous. I am safe though no one wants a pic of an old guy
    Same goes for you Chief. I'm just turned 60 and I've been posing for art classes since I met my artist/ model wife 14 years ago. Soon as this covid lockdown is over we look forward to getting back in the swing of it. Oh and btw, neither of us is Ken or Barbie. Figure drawing is about rendering an image of what you see before you, not making judgements about the models body. If more people got that we might actually mature as a society.