Register

Thread: new group

Re: new group

Nothing is really secret on Facebook though :P

Quote Originally Posted by zbi73 View Post
    That's what I was thinking, too; that's the last place I'd think about talking about my sexuality; ya might as well rent a few billboards and tell everyone that you're bisexual! If no one else knows that you're bi, all any of your Facebook friends have to do is look at your homepage and see what groups you belong to... and there goes your secret.

To Birobertb and everyone else,

I wouldn't mind contributing to a Form that discusses the thoughts and feelings for those who are in that reality of being Secretly Gay or Bisexual. It seems to me that on some level nearly every man walking has something he could offer or identify writh having a secret desire for same-sex. I've only just entered this reality. From age 15y until I was ~60y it was so secret that I didn't even know. That is a very long time to have a hidden secret. The first thing I needed to do was prove to myself that I my secret had some kind of meaning. It wasn't so difficult to prove but it was rather scary. Craigslist provided a good list of men that could help me. So I chose a single Gay man, he was a friendly guy, good looking and he made it safe and easy for me to figure things out. Not to bragg, but I felt a merit badge would have been nice.

There were no cannons or sirens blowing, I went through my next day feeling ok with what had happened. As a few more days pasted, I settled in on continuing to discover as much as I could about this long held secret. Using the same approach I landed another date with an hispanic guy, who was married and actrually had me over to his home. There was a brief moment where his wife walked thru the room on her way to pick-up their teen daughter. After she left we returned to our business. That's when I learned that not all men know how to kiss. Again I was excited and comfortable with this male body, the texture and smells although not like a woman's, it was still a turn-on and easy for me to give and receive sexual pleasures. Beyond stroking and sucking we engaged our deeper desire into anal. It was similar to my wife but also different. Instead of a sense of going easy I was Top and he asked for me to go harder and faster. When it was my turn as Bot I was amazed at how much I wanted him to go at me with the force of a man. Also the words that came out of my mouth. I was more than happy with this new sex with men.

So this along with another 6-7 more dates solidified my perceptions and these secret desires were no longer a secret from me. When I would return to my home, my wife and the hetero-sex I was so familiar with, and I started realizing I didn't want to make a choice, to pick one over the other. I wanted both. This I found out is easier said than done. My wife did not like hearing the news about my discovery. I'm sure many of you reading this can appreciate the enormity of what was to follow. I've never been one to back away from an important challenge. So going forward, I would love it if others would tell their story and then we could share and learn and gain the needed understanding that should be available. For me this is definitely NOT a Facebook thing.

Thanks for reading, please join in and lets see what happens. James

I understand what you are all saying. I am joined with a few gay and bi groups, i used it like i do this forum, also I use it to have a bit more personal chat with guys, to get a feeler as to what guys i like, im in the
    Transition from only sexually liking guys to liking guys. But i manage to keep it secret. I have a second Facebook and i cover my tracks. But ye, maybe its not for everyone.

As someone who is in the closet it's a risk versus reward scenario for me. Of course I could use a fake account but even that has a risk, don't want to get accounts mixed up and let's be honest, Facebook tracks everything and I mean everything. Much like Google.

True, i don't use a photo in my second Facebook, i give it out when I get chatting. Also I have my own Facebook and everyone of
    My friends blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Birobertb View Post
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/149627...f=group_browse
    New Facebook group i found, secretly gay or bi.
    Probably same luck with it as any the other FB groups I joined, no one local to me, all are on the yonder side of BFE!

Quote Originally Posted by zbi73 View Post
    1 download TOR browser 2 open Tor browser 3 in "Duck Duck Go" search engine search" Hidden Wiki " 4 find website for false credentials including temporary phone number and SS number or the equivalent in any country you don't live in 4 ( Still using TOR) find E mail client that doesn't ask for a lot of or any personal details and open new account 5 open Facebook in TOR browser and create new account using fake temp credentials and new email 6 only access that account with TOR browser. Oh and remember never Identify you self or post anything that can link you to that account not even friends who know who you are. you can be Anonymous on Facebook as long as you follow these rules and are observant and watch for any security breach. Then you can join any "secret Facebook group" you want and still be relatively Anonymous .You can even create a new account here on Bisexual.com and pretend to be a newbie. Just be careful you don't out yourself then that Facebook account will be compromised. There are a lot of other dos , don'ts and warnings but I don't want to be typing all day.. https://www.torproject.org/ if you choose to Proceed then do it with caution and good luck! We will disavow you if you screw up. This post will self destruct in 5.4..3...2....

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    That's what I was thinking, too; that's the last place I'd think about talking about my sexuality; ya might as well rent a few billboards and tell everyone that you're bisexual! If no one else knows that you're bi, all any of your Facebook friends have to do is look at your homepage and see what groups you belong to... and there goes your secret.
    Thanks KDaddy, nothing is secret on FB.