Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Would a flat chested woman bother you?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE flat girls. My first wife was 32A ... current Mrs 36C fake rack... much prefer wife #1's tits.

I've always been partial to women who are amply endowed but I got one of the most mind blowing, world class blowjobs from a itty bitty titty girl. She had truly mastered the art of fellatio and was very eager and willing to blow me anytime, anywhere and if anybody was watching, even better.

I like smaller breasted women because when you let them know that you apricate what they are willing to let you suck on and help them get off.

The only small breasted woman I would'nt like is the one that's not here.

I have found small breasted or flat chested a more fun types. Then the big breasted

I'm a 42dd I wish mine were smaller

Bigger than average tits are ok to look at for half a second. Really large breasts are a turn-off. Fake tits are an absolute NO under any circumstance. I have always been happy with average size breasts but in the last few months I have fallen in love with tiny tits. The smaller the better. The only thing better than tiny tits is a flat chest!

I can see that I'm definitely in the minority, here!

I'm not sure why I've always been so attracted to fuller-figured ladies and smooth, chubby men. Maybe it's because my mother breast fed-me and she was very well-endowed. My first sexual experience was with an older woman, who was slightly chubby with a big, round ass. Her breasts were large and amazingly firm, for her weight and age.

My first wife, was about a "C" cup and never wore a bra. She was also bisexual and a fan of larger breasts, too! We had the same tastes in both women and men!

My last wife was most physically attractive to me. Her breasts and derrière were exceptionally large and she loved the attention they got her, from me and others.

My last GF, who was as perfect for me, was voluptuous, bright, and possessed every accessory I could possibly order from the factory! Sadly, the long distance, family issues and, the inability to juggle the complications of life, ended our relationship. But, she was the best, ever!

Often we must compromise with the qualities that a lover is endowed with. But, a buddy once said, he really admired Frankenstein..... "He could build his perfect partner, out of spare parts!"

Like they say, "Different strokes, for different folks" We're all welcome to our own opinions, interests, and desires!

After writing the above, I realize I have been with both genders, who had vastly different sizes and figures. The common denominator, that drew me to them, was their personality, character and our ability to communicate and share common interests.

Small breasted women tend to have very sensitive and delicious nipples, love them!!!

Would a flat chested woman bother me? Yes, if one considers "hot and bothered".

I prefer sex with men, women do get my attention.

Tits are like Dicks. There is such a thing as too big. Women with big breasts are not a turn on to me I prefer smaller breasts. Just like a Huge duck is impressive and nice to look at and stroke but outside of that... If you can't fit it in your hand and especially mouth same rules apply to tits. Fake boobs are also a turn off for me as well. I do know some women that have had great boob jobs and I have known a few that needed them done because babies and weight loss and such but if it is just because they want bigger boobs I'm not so much into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybifemme7 View Post
    I'm a 42dd I wish mine were smaller
    Baby, I'm down with 42DD like white on rice, I could suckle both of those for hours and enjoy the hell out of turning you on.!

I would not make any issue over a flat chest. I don't make any issue over a small cock. Men have flat chests. I have no problem giving them pleasure by touching, licking or playing with a flat chest. The size of the breast is the size it is. The nerves and muscles are the same as a larger breast. My breasts are like any other man's, (well almost). Everyone is different with how their breasts function in terms of sexual pleasure. Some like it soft, wet and sensual others like their nipples twisted and pulled and it's just a matter of some communications, touch and ask. Personal preference is always to be considered, because no person will like or may even want you to do whatever you want to wathever they've got. I try to get those issues figured out during a conversation or during the foreplay. Jim

I side with the majority here. While I can enjoy and find big breasts attractive, size really doesn't matter. As long as they are natural, most all of them are great.

NO, absolutely not a problem.

My take on this is that throughout the centuries, males have desired different sizes, shapes, hair and faces. I never had a preference for big boobs or for small boobs. But since my adolescence I looked for semi-symmetry in a woman's body. The perfect measurements back in my day were 36-24-36....I went for girls/women whose hips were no wider than their chests...their waist didn't matter as long as they measured between the girth of their chest and hips. But Jackie Kennedy started the trend of small chested, narrow waisted, wide hipped women. That's sorta been the look women strive for even today. My 1st wife was 34-28-34, 5'6", 125 lbs. She maintained a slim & trim body. As close to a perfect body as a man would want in a petite woman. But later on after we split, my 2nd wife was buxom and chunky 38-34-38, 5'8, 140 lbs. Then she gained lots of weight. I only found her physically attractive because she loved to suck my dick. With men, I want guys who are good looking, not obese and sincere about meeting. I don't care if they carry a few extra pounds because I do too.

Small titties are great, especially paired with nice wide hips.

Ya its a turn off for me a women without tits is a no go for me , rather suck a nice cock then be with a women with no boobs cause i just love bog boobs

Fucked a couple flatchested girls when I was young , enjoyed ,although now I prefer my gal big butted and big tittied.

I really prefer small little tiny they are so beautiful I am the world's biggest fan of the IBTC I won't jack off to a video or pic unless the girls have small tits

Any size tits are great...but smaller are even better...bring them on

When I still liked pussy I would rather have a woman with bigger tits. Although some of the women I have had with smaller tits were better in bed than some of the big tit girls.Now it is easier I like cock so much better.

I love small breasts, prefer them to large breasts, I find large breasts to be a total turnoff.

At one time I loved them big tits, but as time went by. I now older & realize just like cocks size I means nothing ! It’s the attitude in the person! I meet a lady & she was flat but she was hot , down right sexy ! Nothing ever happen , BOY WISH IT DID!

to me a flat (less endowed) woman is a turn-on. enjoy caressing and teasing small to avg size breasts

I love small breasted women. In fact the more boyish looking a woman is the hotter I find her. Small breasts and straight hips are my thing.

Back in the day I knew one girl that surprised me when we went back to her place and later she pulled off her top to reveal only very large nipples but no breast development whatsoever, none , notta ! I knew from appearance beforehand she was really flat but when the bra came off I saw how flat. Based on subsequent articles I've read I decided she was one of those girls whose breast buds never developed as expected around puberty. To be truthful I regarded this really too flat and kind of a turn-off . We had a great night but went different ways after that.

Tittie size is unimportant... Cock size is.. I prefer small to average cocks. But titties.. I love them all.. So long as they are real titties.. not crazy about fakes

Never been much into breasts, and it is a running scenario with the Wife.

I tell people I am a leg man, by default... because women don't walk around with their pussies out.

I prefer flat chested women for a few reasons. One, they tend to have leaner physiques, Two, the breasts don't droop and stretch, and three, there is something very exciting about the androgyny of small chests with nice perky nipples. Hope this helps!