Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Would a flat chested woman bother you?

I also like small boobs. A nice smile and a good sense of humor is a big plus.

Quote Originally Posted by 1funguy View Post
    Love, love, love women with small chest. They are soooo sexy, self-confident. You go girl!
    Here Here .. I LOVE flat girls Love a petite flat girl, my first wife was 32AA LOVED her chest current Mrs is 35C Fake... nice rack but being a leg/butt man I don't enjoy them as much as some of the tit guys that fuck her LOL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallbody.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	54876 ex wife

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E_Rack.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	54877 Current wife

Over time, I've come to appreciate a smaller, natural chest. The breast seem to be less susceptible to the forces of gravity and hold a pleasing shape longer than full-chested women. I still like boobs of all sizes, though -- and am more that willing to look at, fondle and suck on any of them that are presented to me for evaluate or pleasure!

No it would not.

Smaller-chested women seem to age beautifully. Defy gravity. “Riding way up firm and high.”

I married one, so I'm on board.

Her breasts did get bigger after the first kid came along, and she had to start wearing a bra for the first time in her life.

I've always preferred them on the smaller size, but the most important thing for me is the sensitivity of the nipple when it comes to breasts. That being said, they're all just fine.

My wife is about as flat chested as anyone, lucky for her I am an ass man, could care less about the size of her tits as long as she enjoys a hung cock. Her small petite body was made to give me and others a lot of pleasure.

I love and prefer small to medium size tits for sure but Id never reject large beautiful ones either.

As long as I can suck those titties, being flat chested doesn't matter. If you like limp dicks then we are a match.

My wife is a 44DD and quite saggy due to her weight. As a founding member of The Itty Bitty Titty Committee I love petite breasts!

I have found that girls with smaller titties get hotter when you play with there nipples.

No bother. I like larger tits but small tits are fine. You can always get surgery if you are insecure about them.

it hasn't bothered me.

As a nudist I don't actually like commenting on other people's bodies or their "attractiveness". That being said, I prefer smaller ones. But like dicks, it depends on who they're attached to. I've got a small dick so maybe I'm more willing to give small breasted women some slack. I can understand what its like being on the less desirable end of the normal distribution curve.

Mitmer

I love the smaller tits! Wouldn't bother me at all!

If flat chested women "bother" you, then you have a serious problem.

I actually prefer very small titties. I always have. I mean, I like bigger ones too but the little ones are my fav.

Yes I love nipples so much that breast size is never an issue. My favorite gf from high school had A Cups with long sensitive nipples and our sex was terrific! If you ever need some ACup worship I’m your man!!

in my opinion, it's really all about attitude. size does not matter to me, but if you are proud about your body (and you should be) and willing exhibit that pride, then your sexy, plain and simple, your sexy. IF your hiding your body (like wearing an overly stuffed padded bra) it's a turn off. I have seen very flat chested gals that are proud and they are absolutely just as sexy as anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisexual765 View Post
    Like I have always been insecure about my flat chest and a lot of people seem to prefer bigger breast. So how much would small tits bother you?
    I prefer small boobs. But boobs are just nice in general. Never been into fake boobs too, you can always tell. I think women look best with the tits they're given. Big tits might not look good on you, and small tits might not look good on someone else. It's all about proportion.

I prefer small breasts too. Always have.

I love all tits, big small all should be played with and I'm happy to do just that

Quote Originally Posted by bim49686 View Post
    I prefer smaller size breasts. I think women with smaller breasts are sexy.
    ABSOLUTELY !!!... Love and adore small breasted women. I will choose quality over quanTITy every single time.

I truly enjoy and love Breast and as long as I can touch, lick, taste, and nibble on them and maybe sometime cum on them, breast size does not matter.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Big titties are nice on women who show off their cleavage! But as far as enjoying them naked, I like nice hand size or smaller. My wife has had breast reduction and she told me they are not fun to play lay with or even still attached at the nipples! She was wrong! Anyway I like boobs that sit still rather than heading south when the bra comes off

The one thing you can be assured of, is no matter what your body type is someone will love it. Small breast are wonderful.

as you can see, a lot of us guys prefer women with smaller breasts, me included. i prefer nothing larger than a c cup and a's and b's are just wonderful too.

I always preferred small breasts, but I do like protruding, hard nipples and I love to eat a nice wet pussy. Thin girls were always a turn on for me. I’ve always preferred oral sex to intercourse when it cums to men and women.