Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love For CUM

Love For CUM

New to the site, and very curious to Explore.
    As a married man who Loves CUM, I am asking how many other married men have discovered they Love CUM ?
    Thanks 😎

Re: Love For CUM

Welcome to the site. I love cum as well. My first experiences were eating my own cream pie with gf's when I was younger. I've always loved eating pussy and when I was younger wasn't about to let my first load in a girl stop me from eating her again... most girls found it to be a huge turn on. When I had my first bi experienced with a guy I couldn't wait to taste another man's load. I've been cum addicted ever since whether it's one on one with a guy or MFM with a woman, I'll take all the cum I can get. Enjoy and have fun here.

I discovered my love for cum later in life. After a few girls I was with loved to swallow my cum, and a wife who encouraged me to try and suck some dick, I naturally evolved into a cumloving cocksucker!

I have always loved cum and though now I can only open wide enough to suck slimmer cocks I still love to eat a load. Eating from freshly fucked pussy is absolutely my favorite!

YES! I want to clean out a creampie! Shove my tongue as far as I can into a pussy and swirl it around. The smell of a freshly fucked pussy is ambrosia!

Love it fresh from the tap

Enjoying a man's warm CUM, is truly fantastic, one of my favorite things to do. Everything about it is pleasurable, from the first mutual realization, that it is going to happen. You are gaining some access to, a man's most intimate space, for the purpose, of giving him the greatest pleasure, his body can deliver and receiving his load of warm CUM is the greatest reward! In the final moments before he climaxes, and no matter how indifferent their masculine veneer, you both know, what is about to transpired, as you turned their legs to jelly with the power of your mouth as you sick every drop of his warm load of CUM!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

The first time was my own after my gf at the time finished giving me a bj and then immediately came up and kissed me. I realized she hadn’t swallowed but was cum-swapping with me. I went with it and was turned on by the intimacy of it. Now I’ll eat my own loads when I jerk off and love to suck a guy clean. I’m anxious to find that guy with a big load to give me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred_Brice View Post
    Enjoying a man's warm CUM, is truly fantastic....!
    Great description. Those final moments really are special. It's amazing to be on the opposite side of that pleasure that we know feels so good. It doesn't matter what type of man they are, how they think, what they care about, in those moments when you get him to blow, both of you are free, lost in the pleasure. Feeling and tasting that warm sperm erupt in your mouth is just confirmation that you have together achieved monumental pleasure.

I’ve loved cum for as long as I can remember

I discovered my love for it not long after I started jacking off, around 13 or 14. Thanks to my dad keeping lots of Playboy and Penthouse magazines in a cabinet in the basement, and not caring that I knew about it, I read lots of Penthouse Forum articles. Reading about chicks that liked it, I had to try it myself. Learned how to do the Yoga Plow not long afterwards. Shot lots of loads of mine right down my own throat. I can and do still do this. Even at 58.

There is nothing better than a big, hot, mouthful of cum...feels so good to taste and swallow down!

That's the reward I get for sucking and yes I'd drink gallons if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by dickneeder View Post
    That's the reward I get for sucking and yes I'd drink gallons if I could.
    I swallowed 5 loads directly from three guys once it was awesome.
    The most total I've swallowed is 20, I saved up loads to see if I could take a whole lot, freezing changes the texture which sucks but still a fun exercise

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20Load_Cock.JPG 
Views:	361 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	54878

I want some cum. Except I want it dripping out of my tight, freshly fucked ass.

(Though I have seen a few pics of cocks on here I'd love to suck....)

i love cum in both my hole mostly when its dripping out of me and down my legs

Quote Originally Posted by Warmnsalty View Post

That is such a wonderful photo, very hot! But I have to admit, I would still rather suck cum directly out of that amazing cock than to down that glass, though I would do both! There's just nothing like sharing such intimacy with another man than to have him give you his sperm and semen directly from his penis. That is, except perhaps to share even greater intimacy through bare fucking and having each other's seed coursing through your bodies. CUM is the very essence of a man, and for him to share that with you, orally or anally, or you to share your CUM with him, is the epitome of what the gay side of bisexuality is all about.

It is not so much that I love the taste of cum (although I do like it), it is the actual act of sucking cock and making another man cum that I love. When I fell him stffen up and his cock throbs I just get so excited. Having a man cum in my mouth and swallowing his cum is essence of making that man feel the ultimate pleasure that I love.

I am married and I do love cum but I discovered I love cum much, much earlier in life than when I was married. I discovered my love for cum back when I was still young and felt the need to clean up my "mess" to keep family members from knowing that I was masturbating. eating my cum was a way to clean up. It became a love of mine in a very short period of time and I have been eating my cum ever since, for over 55 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmnsalty View Post
    I swallowed 5 loads directly from three guys once it was awesome.
    The most total I've swallowed is 20, I saved up loads to see if I could take a whole lot, freezing changes the texture which sucks but still a fun exercise

Wow! How many loads are in that glass!? That's a huge amount of cum!

I first realized when an ex girlfriend would get off when I would lick out her cream pie after sex. My first time with anther man, just licking precum would make me so hard. When he came in my mouth, it was so incredibly erotic I came without touching myself. Ever since then I yearn for a nice cock shooting it’s load in my mouth

Years ago, I was eating out a girlfriend after I'd fucked her. She almost recoiled in horror. "You're licking your own cum!" she said.
    It turned me on. Most people don't get it. But that's the way it is.

The firsy cock in my mouth was a forced he was fucking my mouth and when his precum came I loved the taste the I got the mother load of thick cum I knew then I loved the taste and feel I swallow it all he shot ten times into my mouth. I went home jerked off and eat my own been a cum lover for 63years

I've been fascinated with cum since I was a teenager. As a young adult, I found an adult bookstore and came across (no pun intended) a magazine dedicated to cumshots. I bought it and used it many times to J/O. I ended up buying about 20 issues. With my second serious gf I finally worked up the courage to ask her if I could give her a facial. She let me and I was absolutely hooked. Over the course of our relationship I gave her at least a hundred facials. Since then, I've given hundreds of facials to a lot of different women. More than once, I've asked a girl on the first or second date if she was into facials or if she would be willing to try. If they said no, that was it for them. I could not be in a relationship with a woman who wouldn't allow me to cum on her face.

For years I wondered what it would feel like to take on myself. I finally took the plunge about four years ago and absolutely loved it!! I've received about ten or 15 facials since then--not nearly enough. Absolutely no exaggeration, I could sit on the floor and take a load on my face five times a day, every single day.
    Last edited by JBourne; May 11, 2020 at 9:53 AM.

I love cum. my ex boy friend turn me into a cum freak. i love to suck every drop out of a cock and swallow it

I’m stroking now fantasising about a big load filling my mouth. As I recall the feeling and taste I know I’m not going to last long and will soon be licking my own cum from my fingers and hand

I want your cock pumping cum in my mouth now as I jerk off

The first time the man you are sucking ejaculates into your mouth, you realize you just earned your first creamy reward for being a good cocksucker. You got him off with your mouth and tongue and you know how good it feels to bust your nut. Now that you tasted your first suckcess, it's time to do it again and again.

I do love huge loads my record is 8 in a row

I never really did that in previous encounters or relationships but am very lucky my wife thinks its a turn on and we include that to some degree almost every time.